Why do white people feel the need to do this?

Why do white people feel the need to do this?

Attached: i9esjqm00l231.png (540x625, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2017/04/07/523044253/during-world-war-i-u-s-government-propaganda-erased-german-culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indus_Valley_Civilisation
harappa.com/lothal/14.html
emmaparkerphotography.blogspot.com/2014/01/Jamesandryanwedding.html?m=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paganism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_discovery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_supply_and_sanitation_in_India
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_water_supply_and_sanitation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they've been brainwashed into rejecting their own culture.

oh yea well. why do yew use toilets?

Whites are like canvas. Without coloreds they have no meaning in life. They paint themselves in the culture of others to fill the blank void.

Angry white bois will try to refute this

>why do yew use toilets
because their are the device humans have develop to dispose of waste safely

My Little Non-white Can't be this Offended

Attached: 1554288903221.jpg (2048x1152, 567K)

wow this is sad. Europeans have abandoned their traditions en mass and now it is up to the non-whites of the world to maintain their cultures. How noble of them.

you can be white and hindi dumbass

>humans develop
which humans

Why do Chinese people feel the need to do this?

Attached: 930978FE-1473-4BE9-A05A-C75531A33C78.jpg (700x467, 49K)

wow this is SO insensitive to white culture.

O M G are they.. appropriating somebody's cultrrrr

>During the third millennium BC, toilets and sewers were invented. The Indus Valley Civilisation in northwestern India and Pakistan was home to the world's first known urban sanitation systems. In Mohenjo-Daro (c. 2800 BC), toilets were built into the outer walls of homes. These toilets had vertical chutes, via which waste was disposed of into cesspits or street drains. Another typical example is the Indus city of Lothal (c. 2350 BCE). In Lothal all houses had their own private toilet which was connected to a covered sewer network constructed of brickwork held together with a gypsum-based mortar that emptied either into the surrounding water bodies or alternatively into cesspits, the latter of which were regularly emptied and cleaned.
>The Indus Valley Civilization also had water-cleaning toilets that used flowing water in each house that were linked with drains covered with burnt clay bricks. The flowing water removed the human waste. The Indus Valley civilisation had a network of sewers built under grid pattern streets.
Indians started it, but I guess the human collective developed it.

Attached: slide_5.jpg (960x720, 148K)

Look at all those fat short uggos getting to marry cute asian women. Literally all you need in China is to become betabux and you can get a wife. Feelsbad being a westerner who isnt Chad

The whites who do that shit have no culture.
Like the British

because white people colonized nearly every country, including china

these are Christians marrying in a church

>thinks indians invented toilets

>ignores all facts and information provided
this is your brain on Jow Forums

Attached: 1b77pc4c2cl21.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

>indus valley civilization
>must be indians

Chinese are descendants of mongols who colonized white people in eastern europe

modern indians literally take poops while walking around in public

dont tell me you are going to try to claim that they were white

is it really claim? i think we all know

that is not the same. The european nations that colonised exist to this day

>those whites have no culture
Every single nation has a culture. The whole "whites have no culture" crap is just another way of demoralizing them and making it easier for them to slip into oblivion. It's a way of increasing their tolerance of cultures that may be incompatible with their own culture, at the price of their own culture slowly being turned into whatever unholy amalgamated abomination their overlords want them to adopt.
It's true that cultures change on its own over time, adopting things from other cultures and stuff like that. But what we see today is an organized attack and attempt at desconstruction of the host cultures in western developed countries (so mainly white). Why do you think white people in countries that are not in the developed west are not doing this shit? It's because their own cultures haven't been attacked like this.
The reason for this? I don't know. Probably making it easier for powerful and rich fucks to get cheaper work force and more influence. The whole social justice garbage is just a way of getting useful idiots to sacrifice their life for your profits. It's honestly disgusting how easy it is to manipulate people. There is much to say about this, but the conclusion is fuck this world and fuck the human race!

wow one you try to adopt our cultural traditions but now you want to adopt our history

>The whole "whites have no culture" crap
Whites do have a culture, it's just that it's the norm now and non-whites are adopting it too.

Just google 'Indus Valley Civilization' and educate yourself you dumb normie fuck, they weren't the same people as modern Indians

It's mostly an attack on white Americans. Euros used to say it too before this whole white nationalist shit. It's true since the American government tried really hard to erase European culture from Americans multiple times so they would integrate more or not retaliate during incoming wars.

>American government tried really hard to erase European culture from Americans multiple times so they would integrate more or not retaliate during incoming wars
proofs?

npr.org/2017/04/07/523044253/during-world-war-i-u-s-government-propaganda-erased-german-culture

wew

I hope we escape from this shitty world someday

There is nothing wrong with cultures exchanging parts of themselves with each other as long as it happens naturally. What happens today is an attempt to make people into good little consumers and supporters of "whatever the rules are". Conformity is encouraged hard, but masked with a veil of "be yourself, be unique". But you can only be yourself/unique in certain approved ways... I hope this is just a bad dream and I'll wake up one day...

It's truly universal. As long as there are powerful people and groups who just want more money and don't give a fuck about how they're destroying countries and societies, it can happen to any country and culture. It's all just hopeless, the only hopes are either an alien invasion that takes away our self-governance and sets us on the path to progress or an AI uprising that does the same. Alien invasion is the preferred one since the AI may not understand how biological beings can surpass their shortcomings like the space-faring aliens could know, since they would have had to overcome the obstacles themselves. Perhaps THIS is the great filter...

>"be yourself, be unique". But you can only be yourself/unique in certain approved ways
I noticed this too. Many people push for multiculturalism, but only if they conform to their own rules to the point where there's nothing really unique about the culture at all (besides maybe superficial stuff like the food or dancing, but that disappears over time as well).

>Multiculturalism is good
>Just not that way

white culture nowadays is about being gay/trans and emulating non whites. just ignore it.

that's cosplay, not cultural appropriation, you faggot

it's an hindi marriage, not an indian one
last I heard hinduism was a religion, not a race or skin color or subspecies

plenty of niggers marrying the 'white' christian way, after all

White shits are mentally deranged, brainwashed idiots.

More news

Attached: stupidwhitoids.gif (400x220, 1.77M)

They weren't white either dumbfuck that's for sure. They were most likely Dravidians who you probably despise even more than Aryan North Indians.
>The Harappan language is not directly attested, and its affiliation is uncertain since the Indus script is still undeciphered. A relationship with the Dravidian or Elamo-Dravidian language family is favoured by a section of scholars.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indus_Valley_Civilisation

That's mostly a population problem. It's only done by the extremely poor who were raised in rural areas not by the average Indian citizen.

can I anti-fuse your vagina?

>indians are subhumans who dont even use toilets lol
>actually they invented the toilet
>uhhheahh INDIANS ARE WHITE

Attached: AA01B4DD-7A03-4402-BD4B-B3AACA9D7CD4.png (512x754, 157K)

Yeah, Indus Valley people were purely Indian natives. Modern Indians have about 15% European admixture from the Aryan invasion. Could it possibly be that white genes make a group of people subhuman?

hindi does not mean hindu, you fucking retard

Dudes in front look like they could be half north Indian. Better question is why are tumblrinas so fucking cancerous? Also why do tumblrcunts always use the word "folk"? Actually driving me in-fucking-sane every time I see it.

well I'm sorry nigger, it's called hindi in my language and I don't spend hours every day talking about other cultures in english

Kekeroni

>WE WUZ All CIVILIZED N SHEEIT TILL WHITEY CAME ALONG AND POLLUTED OUR GENEPOOL NIGGA
But I do agree with you

DESIGNATED SHITTING PITS

...With a sewer system. That's basically all a toilet is.
harappa.com/lothal/14.html

Those damn wypipo at it again. Why can't they just stick to their own rich Euro culture?
>inb4 you use technology and culture created by whites as well
That's because you colonized the rest of the world and forced your culture upon it you dumbfucks. And technology is different from culture. A lot of white technology and mathematics is built upon ancient Asian technology and mathematics. Culture can and should be shared but this cultural appropriation is uncalled for. It's akin to fetishism. This is the same reason why normalfags hate obsessive huwhite weeaboos and wapanese neckbeards.

The customs, traditions, and dress are tied to Indian culture as well as Hinduism. For a lot of history the two were synonymous. Even today many Indian Muslims get married in a similar manner.

>The customs, traditions, and dress are tied to european culture as well as christianism. For a lot of history the two were synonymous.
I think you missed my point

Attached: d10033ebc238432fceab1bee19bcdb4f.jpg (750x500, 79K)

Cant believe people give a fuck about this. Jesus..

The modern Chinese are not the descendants of Mongols. They saw them as northern savages and uncivilized barbarians. Maybe there was a split long ago during prehistory, but very little culture or traits were initially shared between the two groups. They may have been ruled by them for long periods and stretches of time, but the majority of China is still practically all mostly Han Chinese today.

There are significantly more men than women in China today thanks to the formerly enacted one child policy and Chinese traditions that preferred a son to a daughter. This has resulted in Chinese men who can't find a wife resorting to finding brides in Southeast Asian countries. Maybe they could go to Russia where the females outnumber males thanks to WWII and unhealthy male lifestyles, and create a new Sino-Russian hapa Commie master race.

The British never formerly colonized the whole entirety or even a majority of China. They only got small islands and port cities like Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan (Dutch), and Macau (Portugese). They did however dominate East Asia in the market via shady and unethical tactics like flooding the market with opium to get people addicted and supplying more opium for goods prized in England like tea and textiles. Literal drug dealer strategy.

Fair enough, but I doubt that they're actually Hindus. They would probably have to be Hare Krishnas or something. Very few white people are Hindu as it is not really an actively proselytizing religion anymore. And all the new age hippies would rather be Buddhist (they don't even know about Jainism kek).

It is not a hindu marriage. The photographer said it is Bollywood Themed.
emmaparkerphotography.blogspot.com/2014/01/Jamesandryanwedding.html?m=1
And hinduism for the most part is something you are born into and not simply a religion. Conversion is for retard western larpers.

Wow it seems that Asians really do worship their huwhite masters and overlords after all. Must be all the tofu and soi sauce (jk vegans I know phytoestrogens don't decrease testosterone as much as actual animal estrogen in milk and meat, calm down).

It's Christianity not Christianism. And Euro-Semitic syncretic traditions are not the same as pure European pagan culture. The former is now the dominant culture in most of the western world, so people assimilate into it to fit in better I assume. The same is not true for religions with less of an impact on western culture such as Hinduism.

Wicca is not true European culture.

Why do black people and arabs hate indians because they are "dark white"

That is not what I was referring to.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paganism

There's no vegans here mister Reddit

I have never heard about this phenomenon. Can you elaborate on it?

>he typed in english

You obviously haven't been here long enough newfag. True robots who want to lessen suffering caused by them in the world are vegan. There are a couple of autistic anons who post "why aren't you vegan yet" threads here every few weeks.

nigga when you give your culture away eventually you have no culture because everybody owns it. culture should be sacred and protected. this is what you foolish Europeans dont understand

Their language (bastardized by heavy amounts of Greek, Latin, and Norman French) still exists, but how many British English citizens (the ones that aren't Muslims) do you see celebrating their rich heritage regularly?

But having those of other cultures adopt your culture instead of or over their own is also a major way to assert dominance over them. I think that's what they were going for with the whole global colonization thing. It's just too bad that it eventually backfired on them. Now da joos rule this world.

That roastie femoid noodlewhore in the front doesn't look too happy considering it is her mass wedding day. Is it just her resting bitch face or the fact that she is now with a fat fuck for life or until divorce or his weightloss at least. No offense to obese anons. Just lose the excess weight.

doesn't matter, and I don't give a shit who or what they are or what they believe in, cultural appropriation is a meme, and if they wanted to enforce this then the west should enforce their side as well, and nobody will win

you'll notice only 'westerners' whine about such thing, you'll never see hindus(or simply 'indian' or buddhist or whoever the fuck) make a scene about this

it's just another first world problem that they need to push to have more and easier control over the masses

absolutely meaningless post, I don't even understand why you replied to me

See and You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (8.22% content).

They should be able to wear and act like whatever they want but you shouldn't pretend that they're Hindu when they're clearly just doing this for the aesthetic or whatever normalfag fucktard term they have for it. It is a bit disrespectful to be so insincere with it but whatever I suppose people will have to get used to it as cross-cultural exchange is usually a good thing so long as it doesn't completely replace the original cultures. The other comment simply stated that Euro-Semitic culture, which is what Christianity is, isn't the same as pure European pagan culture.

That's how euros see americans really. Once upon a time it was the oriental culture with the yoga and pseudoenlightenment. Now it's ghetto nigger culture.

>disrespectful
and I'm sure any good christian from a hundred years ago would find today's culture absolutely disrespectful, it's a matter of perspective and adapting to the ever evolving culture and world

I mean, gays can get christian marriages nowadays after all, isn't that rather disrespectful?

but the next generation won't find it disrespectful at all and won't even care, which is what's important here

Willing to bet those 3 comments were written by whites.

In the end I suppose that the opinion of the majority of society does make the rules (except for minority rights). The only problem with that is that da joos are manipulating those opinions in the present day.

You mean Amerimutt white culture. European huwhites still celebrate their culture (not so much in Western Europe or former Commie countries but still).

i too feel disgust when a non-white uses white inventions and wears white clothing
(which they do 99% of the time)
we should just remove these lower races

well that's another matter entirely, and it's not like you can really fight globalism either, you can only slow it down
globalism is the natural evolution of civilization, it's a matter of when does it happen, not an if

and that of course goes with people in power having power, humans are hierarchical creatures, there'll always be people on top and people deciding where the wheel goes and how fast it goes, jews might be on top and might be deciding to go this way instead of that, but replace them with anyone else and the same thing would happen

See and Why don't you stop using toilets?

>Why don't you stop using toilets?
why did india lmao

Possibly but it would help to have a group that values social cohesion and technological progress over shekels and revenge against huwhites at the top wouldn't it?

See Did you even read the thread?

Omg that is disgusting. Too bad that they didnt evolve from this point.

They could have been independently invented in the west, but it is more likely that they took and improved them from existing sources in this particular case.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_discovery

i didnt read most of your gay bullshit, no

>Possibly but it would help to have a group that values social cohesion and technological progress over shekels and revenge against huwhites at the top wouldn't it?
that's the line of thought that leads to wanting absolute control over the masses like fascism and communism senpai

in a perfect world, controlled by perfect and benevolent people, communism would be fantastic
but as it turns out humans aren't perfect and most of them aren't benevolent

I personally don't think giving government (or 'the jews' or whoever you want to replace them with) even more control is the solution, I'm of the opposite school, actually
less government interferences, the state should only care about public services and state defense, and that's it

let the people and the different cultures deal with each other and settle differences, instead of having this weird ass pandering on both sides like you have in the US, where niggers feel the need to vote democrat and 'racists' feel the need to vote republican

Oh but they did
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_supply_and_sanitation_in_India
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_water_supply_and_sanitation

If you won't even read my arguments then I win by default

Being a libertarian is fine at this stage, but what happens when all or most of the money, land, and power is concentrated into the hands of a few kikes? There needs to be something to prevent that situation from eventually occuring.

What the fuck else do you call the indus valley civ? Eurofags. of course its indians

win what lmao
fucking retarded internet warrior
you realize this is r9k right

the market and the people should/will do it just fine
look at how trump became president, he's the perfect example of people realizing the medias was working against them from the start

and him winning back the 2020s will be yet another nail in the coffin

simply replacing the powerful kikes will only change the side/perspective of the outcome, at the end of the day it'll still be too much power in too little hands

I get tons of good boy points from mummy every time I have the last word in an internet debate or flame war. She likes that I'm talking to other people, even if it is arguing online. I use said GBP to buy breaded tendies with special hunny mussie dippy saucie and mountie dewey and choccy milkey. So tendies. That's what I get out of it.

>Literally everything in life is white culture even in most third world countries
>The clothes they wear, the technology they use, the structure of their society, their values, the sports they play, music they listen to, drugs they take and how they spend recreational time
>90% co-opted from superior white civilization in all but the most backwards rural areas
>10% which remains is sometimes acknowledged by white people for novelty value
>HURRRRR THE WHITES HAVE NO CULTURE THEY ARE NOTHING WITHOUT US ALL THEY DO IS STEAL OTHER CULTURES

Pathetic.

I hope that the majority prevails eventually, but things aren't really looking very good for them right now. That's why I've chosen to join the #YANGGANG.

See Originigger

Anniemay and a lot of vidya are Japanese not white. That's what I spend most of my time on.