California dating scene circa 2019

youtube.com/watch?v=4OhzOBo-mEU

The hardest part is keeping a straight face while listening to their rambling while simultaneously calculating the horny/crazy equation. They're literally all AOC clones...it is the reason she's so popular. For the first time in my life my brain is winning out over my dick-had less sex than ever since moving to Cali. The bitches are too fucking dumb.

Attached: pvs.png (868x859, 502K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rEq1Z0bjdwc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is a sleeper agent. Works for the government. I suspect her channel will blow up in the near future. Channel creation date 2014. Look at the logo - its all occult. She wears an orange shirt, orange is their color, 33 in numerology.

What logo?

The California dating scene is a fucking joke. The women here are either never single or always single. I've met a girl that went from one two year relationship to the next over the course of 6 hours. The only ones that are single are the obese ones that are entitled and think they're God's gift to the world

She looks like a zombie original

i bet this bitch is like 28 yet looks 30+

Live in California and that's a gross oversimplification. Well maybe that's too strong a way to put. but I think a lot of girls here are sluts in denial and it's crazy. But I have come across quite a few cuties who were single, found someone, and married them and are going strong today. Years later. Thing is it sucks that they get snatched up cuz if even fucks like us lust over them, you know some perfectly adjusted normie with fucking perfect values will find them and fuck them and marry them

>new no name retard to subscribe to on youtube to see what crazy shit they do
Thanks based OP

I'm not exaggerating when I say that outside of dating sites, I've never met a girl that was single/available. The closest one was a girl that had a physical relationship with a few coworkers over the course of the time I knew her. Even in college I never met any single girls. And it's not like I asked them out and they needed excuses, I either befriended them or overheard conversations where they mentioned their bf

I'm not calling you a liar. My point is that there's variety to everything than surrounds us in the immediate. College for me was more half and half

Sorry, I didnt mean to sound like I was accusing you, merely sharing my experiences. Are you more NorCal or SoCal? I've heard NorCal has more available women

same even at age 16 all the good looking females were taken and it has not changed in over a decade

i had a lot of sex when i was your age, just with the same girls. don't know why you need to find new girls all the time, are you retarded or something?

AOC= Attack of the Clones?

Attached: CjcQBE6_d.jpg (362x346, 13K)

>tfw stuck in commiefornia
I want out
I don't want to be here when it gets sodom and gomorrah'd

>college is 1:3 male to female
>somehow it seems like all the women are taken and half the guys are single

Attached: singles.png (2062x1441, 330K)

Hello there
youtube.com/watch?v=rEq1Z0bjdwc

No, age of consent.

I have no idea about NorCal women I'm in SoCal as well

Fucking go then you swine. There's fucking qts all around but you're to stupid and pussy to get them where they are peak malleable and breedable

> Flat, vegan, mystery meat, vocabulary and eloquence of a high school dropout
Whew, what a prime dating material

Attached: MXEtUhK.jpg (1136x1136, 85K)

Can anyone link the main thread on which this gem was discovered and revealed?