Truth bomb about cereal

(((They))) make sure to get you while you're young. Why do you think there's so many cereal commercials? Endless, countless, cereal commercials, tons of cereal brands. All featuring the same thing. A bowl of heavily processed corn, rice or wheat products, filled to the brim with all sorts of chemicals, usually injected with a fuckton of table sugar, and a bowl of milk. Yes make sure to eat your GMO food.

Yep, that's your fucking "breakfast". The most important meal of the day. You know who else they feed corn, rice and wheat to? Pigs, cows, livestock. It's trash food. And humans are the only animals on the planet that drink milk after they've been weaned, let alone milk from a different parent.

Cereal is not nutritious, it doesn't fill you up, it kills your libido, and gives you brain fog. Don't fucking eat it. It's overpriced, over-marketed trash.

Attached: Walgreens-cereal-4.jpg (757x425, 232K)

never did. always tasted like fucking trash to me.

>gmos bad

Attached: 1542066346252.png (230x279, 113K)

>Most important meal of the day
This phrase was literally created by cereal companies to sell more boxes. Of course cereal is a fucking scam.

>cereal is not nutritious
the cereal in this OP image might not be, but you can definitely make healthy cereal.
>It's overpriced, over-marketed trash
yep

someone is grumpy that their mother didnt love them while growing up

Attached: WinehouseLA.jpg (333x500, 86K)

cereal tasted good and milk makes you have strong bones you faggot

but it tastes so good

what, just because something tastes good means it's good for you now? i wish.
>milk makes you have strong bones
then drink a glass of fucking milk during breakfast minus the cereal, bud. this isn't hard

Cereal is why you're missing the most sensitive part of your beinis.

of all the conspiracy theories I've seen on Jow Forums, this is a strong contender for the dumbest.

Breakfast isn't important at all, retard. Skip it fatty.

>only knows about sugary cereals
>has no idea whole grain cereal without added sugar exists
Spotted the fatty

The reason cereal was invented was because they wanted a way to make people eat corn for breakfast. There's nothing wrong with that.

The only criticism I can think of for human consumption of corn is the effects of the herbicide atrazine. I don't actually know if anyone has tested cereal for atrazine, and whether or not this is a valid point depends on that.

GMOs are harmless and if you think otherwise you should shut the fuck up

atrazine makes you gay

The carbs you get from cereal are just carbs. They do fill you up just like any other carbs. The sugar in some cereals is perhaps a bit high, but who really gives a fuck?

the only holdover i still have from my youth is hot cheetos. i fucking love hot cheetos.

>drinking liquid intended for baby animals is healthy

corn wheat and onions

S O Y B O Y

get it fag

cereal is fucking garbage and they pump the cereals with god knows what else. it was never good for you.

I don't like cereal, never have.

Well I didn't eat any of this garbage.

My mom never bought it because she knew it was garbage.

I'm sorry your parents didn't care about you.

A lot of traditional diets (especially some European ones) were very heavy in dairy. The Swiss got most of their micronutrients from milk and cheeses and used bread to make up for the rest of the calories. They tended to grow strong and healthy with good bones and teeth. Not everyone can process dairy, obviously, but it can be a great source of nutrition (yes, even though it's baby animal liquid).

What about stuff like Raisin Bran? I only get store brand though.

I used to eat 200g of wheat biscuits with a liter of soi milk every morning for the sole purpose of gaining mass. It didn't have any ill effect, and I put on weight.

Northern Europeans, Mongolians and certain other regions of Europe had either the majority or a large portion of their daily diet from milk products. Mongols especially. They turned out big and strong. Let me have my milk

Yep -breaking the fast- in the morning also wasnt a thing for large part of human history its a very recent meme

>corn, rice and wheat are trash
That must be why they feed it to the animals we eat!!!!

apple jacks and fruit loops are so yummy though

Cereals are multivitamins that taste good. Simple

>unironically being a lactose intolerant shitskin

Why do Jow Forumsfag shitstains keep desperately trying to perpetuate this myth?

Are you anti-capitalist or something?

I fuckin love cereal and i don't care if that makes me an npc
I even eat cereal durning the day and it's a reason to actually get out of bed

origianlly

I don't consume any plants except weed, miss me with that beta shit

Milk is probably the single worst thing you can consume. It's a toxic foreign substance and has nothing to do with race

>consumes weed
>miss me with that beta shit
Pick one and only one

Why would weed be beta tho ?

This is my theory too I think the government is trying to make us into obese braindead retards who are blind to everything around them and have no skills that would actually help them survive so when the government eventually purges us all it will be easy to kill us because they're telling everyone to give up guns so when they kill us we will have no weapons to defend ourselves and were fat so we can't run
fast or far and then the ones that do escape will have no survival skills so they'll eventually die off

>You know who else they feed corn, rice and wheat to? Pigs, cows, livestock.

Goyim are cattle too.

>And humans are the only animals on the planet that drink milk after they've been weaned
Only white people actually. If you don't drink milk, you're not white. Fuck off blackie.

because the only real reason someone would have it if their life sucks otherwise, and it's not even very good.

OP is mad based, prolly same dude that wrote the slavery topic

Both 100% true

my breakfast is usually eggs/coffee/oats

then cardio workout.shower. then my morning beer

Fuck off schlomo! You want Whites to drink milk like they are fucking babies? Lol. Fuck off we won't fall for your jew shit any longer

Found the jew

Yeah consuming milk intended for a baby animal of another species is real smart

This some /x/ shit on Jah

Whites are literally the only race that can still reliably drink milk past childhood. It is in our very genes. To dismiss this as "Jewish lies" is to deny our very own genetic heritage, you actual braindedad niggers.
>consuming milk intended for a baby animal of another species is real smart
Are you going to say that eating eggs is bad too, you fucking imbecile? After all, it's a nutrient mix for a baby animal of another species. If you can't drink milk into adulthood, you're not white.

>(((drink milk goy)))
>(((its good for you goy)))
>(((drink the milk intended for baby animals goy, its good for you goy)))
>equating eggs to milk
Milk is Jewish propaganda, why do you think they push it so hard in cereal commercials for kids? You fucking retard.

Attached: 1_g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg (400x388, 27K)

t. shitskin that drank milk, had a bad reaction because his mutt genes can't process milk, and now thinks that milk is evil. Sorry to break it to you, but you're not white. Cope harder nigger.

user is right, drink milk and coffee and eat oatmeal, you'll feel a million times better to start your day and actually have energy to not be a neet

But... what if i like cereal?

Keep loving brainwashing goy. Who do you think paid for those cereal and milk commercials you fucking dumbass? (((them)))

Even worse than alcohol or drugs?

Stay seething shitskin, not my fault your mutt genetic heritage can't process milk.

can't tell if memeing, loony or stupid.... if it's the latter two (loony and stupid) shoot yourself in the face please. if you're memeing this is shit quality reddit tier meming

gtfo Jow Forumsfag

(((milk)))

found the jew

(((They))) make sure to get you while you're young. Why do you think there's so many water commercials? Endless, countless, water commercials, tons of water brands. All featuring the same thing. A bottle of heavily processed H20, filled to the brim with all sorts of chemicals, usually injected with a fuckton of water, and H20. Yes make sure to drink your water.

Yep, that's your fucking "water". The most important drink. You know who else they feed water to? Pigs, cows, livestock. It's trash food. And humans are the only animals on the planet that drink water after they've been weaned, let alone H20 from a different parent.

Water is not nutritious, it doesn't fill you up, it kills your libido, and gives you brain fog. Don't fucking drink it. It's overpriced, over-marketed trash.

Doesn't stop there though. Pretty much every single part of US culture spawned from a successful ad campaign.

>Something other than what nature intended is automatically bad

I guess you don't need healthcare either then faggot

What an insanely idiotic statement

Milk is a fucking toxic, foreign protein intended to be drank by young baby cows. No animal on earth consumes milk.

So what possibly go wrong if humans consume it? Kek

what about no sugar organic, not famous branded one?

Drinking cow's milk is certainly one of the most cringe and bluepilled behaviours anyone can indulge in.

And how many other things are out there so people eat that weren't originally intended for humans? Why pick on milk? You're just using a vague, seemingly logical argument instead of referring to, oh I dunno, a fucking dietician that actually knows what the fuck they're talking about. And it certainly isn't the worst thing you can drink. Try some milk, then some cyanide and let me know how you feel after each, you fucknut

>I need a dietitian!!! I need someone with (((credentials)))
>I dont need my common sense

you self-righteous "muh redpill" pretentious idiots are more gullible than a rich white 6-year-old. holy shit man, you cretins are baited so easily. there truly is no hope for this board. fucking kek.

Attached: heheha.jpg (125x110, 3K)

>eating children's cereal instead of delicious granola with real fruit
Fucking idiots

Do you even know what you are talking about?

Cereal was made by a ultra Puritan in an attempt to reduce masturbation. Kellogg thought that a high fibre content will reduce sexual urges