Would you rather have a tol sub gf or a smol petite dom gf?

Would you rather have a tol sub gf or a smol petite dom gf?

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 46K)

depends how tall and how short?

i dont know. i just daydream about other people and their gfs

both sound great honestly

petite and dom everyday

You cannot sub a big girl. You need to abuse her if you do, it is ugly. Smol petite loli sub all day.

This is the question I've been so fundamentally grappling with for years. I've found that while both have advantages and disadvantages, I can't find one I prefer as company and a sexual partner.

Let's weight the pros and cons for both:
"tol sub gf"
+Amazonian-esque beauty and a noble grace
+Propensity to be thicc
+Impressive genes that scream superiority to all cultures
+"More to love"
+/-She'll be taller than me (manlet)
I've found myself grappling with this as a trait I've found attractive but a small test to ones manhood, I've embraced the difference for sometime now and found this as exotic fun
-Sub means I have to do a majority of the creative thinking in sexual scenarios, buy props, improvise dirty talk. She'll have to (realistically) only respond with "Yes sir/master/daddy/etc" to be a good sub

"smol petite dom gf"
+ Quintessentially feminine and the definition of cute
+ May more naturally feel confident in ones' self as "the man" due to height difference in one's favor
+ Will adopt role of "thinker" in the dom/sub relationship (Would one lose his manhood really if a girl rode his dick while he just sat there like he was Leonardo DiCaprio?)
+/- Sex may require a suspension of disbelief that would remove me from actual arousal, unless heavily restrained, I could stop everything I did not consent to physically
-Dom style may translate to nagging or abusive bitch outside of sex, (women do not seem to be reserved to violence, and on a count of gender either) if she hits you in during sex, who's to say she won't hit you anywhere else, including public

I've come around to taller as of late. Everything I took into account for this list was a suspension of my own insecurities and simply an analysis of favorable traits in hypothetical partners.

Attached: booty.gif (620x620, 460K)

As a guy who's 6'3 the idea of a small girl being super dommy would be a dream

Attached: 1559185687052.jpg (640x682, 46K)

nigga if this is how your brain works why are you wasting it wondering about fantasy pussy. You're organized and to the point go learn something and stop wasting your time replying to dead threads.

I can be blunt with girls too don't worry, its just a lot don't like my brand.
And I just wanted to get my thoughts out, it was sort of an exercise for myself.

how did he do it? she's so smug

Attached: DAMYzWPUMAEtiMF.jpg (799x1200, 206K)

Just looking at these two you know who's taking it in the pooper each night.

I dated a pretty subby 5'8" gril for a few years and enjoyed the ergonomics of being able to make out with her face without having to bend down. Or walk around holding hands or arm-in-arm and not have her weighing on me like a chubby raccoon gripping a bowling ball. Or being able to fuck in the shower without one or both of us being in weird unstable postures.

>smol petite dom gf
Perfection

A tall girl who subs to me despite beeing a inferior robot manlet would be hot.

Attached: 1532863461916.gif (640x360, 828K)

>smol petite dom gf
Nice. Like pic related

Attached: bcradio23.jpg (1080x1350, 211K)

tall gf easily

a+ alignment, I'm 5'1 and love the idea of domming tol boyz. bonus points if you're a skeleton.

Attached: 1537895480473.png (1280x720, 448K)

>Would you rather have a tol sub gf
You had me at tol.

Attached: 1528656410647.jpg (1500x1125, 182K)

A dom GF will just cuck you with BBC

I had a tol sub gf. Damn I miss her. The sex was amazing.

The latter, easily. Smol and petite is god tier, and I think I'd probably be more submissive than most guys.

Very nice to be perfectly straight with you

Whichever one is less likely to cheat on me