Hourly Fucked Up Tranner Thread

Its been nearly twelve months on the pills, anons. Should I just get hip plastic surgery, facial feminization surgery, breast augmentation, already? Future isn't looking too bright for me. Too late to turn back though.

Attached: ec866ec4836d96b2c41710c9e1d0852a0f93069e_hq.jpg (698x1024, 119K)

Youre going to regret this
Youre going to ignore my warning
And later on youre gonna fuck something up
And then youre going to be suicidal and wish you hadn't
Just stop now and live life as a weird looking faggot
If you work out or get a hobby or some shit, no one is going to hate you
Shit is gonna get worse if you continue, trust me, I managed to save myself somehow

It's not too late user. You aren't a lego dude that can just change body parts like outfits. TURN BACK.

Attached: 1559869498839.png (575x2025, 365K)

I started when I was 17...I still have hope right? Something about body aging with female hormones or something. I just want to be a pretty girl, not an ugly tranner or a boy.

Post pics then.
Several things.
1. 17 is waaay too late to even give a vague impression of girl
2. read that pic. you will never capture the bone structure, gait, breathing, etc. of a woman no matter how much you pretend to.
3. I don't care how much you want it, you will not be a girl. anyone who tells you this is either A: a woman who will tell you you're pretty so she doesnt have to go through the mental stress of explaining why you aren't pretty; or B: some sick fuck calling himself a doctor who makes a living preying on people with mental illnesses. I know you didn't ask for this, but you are only hurting yourself more.

Attached: 1559681512887.png (1250x700, 982K)

Well, 1 year is hardly enough time to give a good judge for whether or not you'll *need* any of those procedures (especially for things like your hips and breasts, those things take years on cis women to grow, even surprisingly face can take a huge change from year 1 to year 2) It's still smart to keep up with your life; continue your career/school, yadda yadda, so that in the future you'll have money, which you'll need for those procedures if you'll need them.
also
>on pills
If you are on progynova pills you really need to ditch them. Shoving a syringe full of estrogen into yourself is the tranny meta. Ask your doctor for injections or if you're diying go to lena's website and order them, it's really well priced.
Just keep going user...

Its not too late to turn back. Drop everything now and start working out, the testosterone will undo most of the effects of the pills.

If I did stop now, I think the chance of me killing myself in my 30s because I didn't try to transition when I was younger is 100%.
I am already leaps and bounds better than that...thing. Reddit trannies are the worst, and old memes.
I think if I try and fail (2-3 year doing this max) and end up just looking like an effeminate man, then I think I would be fine with being a qt twink by then. I'll still be young enough to catch some nice tail at 2 in two years.

Actually switched to injections from lena about a
couple months ago when I turned 18 and could buy them.
>tranny
>despises the testosterone that has been in body since day 1
>on medicine to stop the testosterone
"Drop everything now and start working out, the testosterone will undo most of the effects of the pills."
Nice try bud, I was on the testosterone meme for 17 years before I realized how shitty it is.

For now user just keep up with your life and try not to turn into a depressed shut-in, keep up with school or work towards a good job.
Look into starbucks and amazon bc if you work there they cover trans procedures.
I believe in you

I have already become a depressed shut-in. Hopefully forced dorming at college will change that. Unless the have a policy where trannies have to stay in a room by themselves. I already applied to starbucks (denied) and amazon doesn't hire near me. Thank you for the support. Hard to find in this place

Listen dude, You won't feel better after doing that. If there were a magic button for you push to make yourself a girl i'd say do it, but there isn't and it just doesnt work that way. I'm sorry to tell you that user. but it isn't going to improve your mental health, and nobody is going to recognize you as a woman. I wish you well either way user.

Attached: 1559555953074.jpg (935x1024, 184K)

You ask if you can still turn back. We say yes, then you say no i dont want that. Why make this thread then? You already know what you want, go do that and stop polluting this board.

OP, ignore these transphobic people, but do take an honest look at yourself and maybe post pics of your face in some places anonymously. if they don't think you'd ever pass, then you probably won't. I really don't know what you could do from there and I understood you won't want to live as you are now, but you probably won't really want to live as a non-passing trans girl as well. if many people say you could pass, I say go for it, but make sure the feedback is anonymous and honest (e.g. strangers, not friends)

you're building the ladder that'll determine the rest of your life. try to put the ladder against the right surface, so that you aren't throwing the next decade away

>OP, ignore these transphobic people
why? name one thing that i've said that hasn't been true. OP is already fucking his own shit up, im not gonna lie to him to make it worse.

Attached: 1559340561800.png (820x849, 1.65M)

ftm here

we think that surgery is awful too, most of us are just gonna deal with vagoo until cyber implants or bio-wetware becomes a thing.

also, why are you cherry-picking bad FTM surgery photos when trying to troll an MTF?

well as I said, we can't really know if he's fucking his shit up without face pics. and also probably his life story, really. we don't know his exact situation. he may very well be on the wrong path and will come to regret it, but he might not be. but if OP has genuinely felt trans from a very young age, telling he won't pass isn't going to make that feeling go away

Why does it have to be an ON/OFF switch?
Just dip your toes into a low dose of estrogen and see if you like the changes after a month. No need to even take anti-andros as a low dose estrogen regimen actually normalize hormones levels into female ranges.

legitimately not trying to troll here, i think it's repulsive and should be a crime to recommend to anyone. I have plenty of disgusting neo-vagina pics if you want?
And even if the results are subpar in that photo, the point is that it;s not a benis, it's a meat tube sewn on a woman's crotch.
And as i said, I wish it weren't the case, but
> I just want to be a pretty girl, not an ugly tranner or a boy.
just isn't gonna happen. It doesn't matter how long he's felt that way.

Attached: 1559596491498.jpg (960x696, 128K)

Don't cut yourself up you're already on pills. Hopefully you aren't low balling and/or being cucked by insurance and have a femstack that's 6-8mg a day so it's actually doing something and not just making you a turbo onions. Even if you're maintaining ideal 250 levels (most insurance joints will try and bully you into useless post-menopause 150 levels) it's generally agreed the whole process takes five to seven years before you really know what your results are. Tits don't even generally get going seriously until a year to a year and half in. Not only that, but are you trying more than pills? Do you have an exercise routine to maximize your femstack gains? Are you doing vocal work/practice/training? Being a tranny is suffering and an assload of work, just stop if you think you can't handle it. It never gets easier, you just get better at maintaining the bullshit you need to maintain.

Attached: 1559318976365.jpg (1024x941, 121K)

it depends. if he started puberty late, 17 could still be within the workable window, especially if he already naturally looked effeminate. it probably is more likely than not that you're right, but we'd still have to see him

I think we should also separate the pragmatic issue of being able to pass or not from the issue of if he's "really" trans. of course I'm sure you would say such a thing doesn't exist in the first place, but for any who do accept the biological existence of transgenderism (such as OP), it is worth understanding where these feelings are coming from and the odds he may change his mind later down the road and decide he's cis

that's the thing, this shit is all so new, I mean it's all pretty medieval, and people like op are basically guinea pigs for it because widespread use of HRT has been a thing for what,

Attached: 1559597756921.jpg (740x1024, 152K)

I was hoping one of the responses would be different than the usual shit fest and actually give me an outcome that I can do.
Good idea but what do I say? Yeah this is me do I look like I can pass in a few years of hrt?
>ftm tranny surgery
>mtf thread
Alright dude...
Reason I don't post my face in this thread is because there is already obvious bias against trannies, and now, me. I wont say I felt like I as trans since I could remember. I do know its been around since I was 10 or 11.
Did you read the first part of my post where I've been on hrt for a while...? lol
Why do you think I want SRS right now as it is? A lot of the results are disgusting.
For the past couple months I have been on EV 7.2mg injections every 5 days. My breasts are already larger than manboobs. I haven't started specific exercising or voice training because I don't know what to do.
If I look like shit for 3 years, but age the same way as a normal girl will, and in 5 years look nice, then I would be happy. But who knows. The 60 year old tranny model right now simply isn't something to base my views on because they didnt start 40 years prior.

6'2" masc bone structure girl here. You can still be a cute little girlfriend! It's all about the energy you give off and your confidence! I'm straight but I've been with lots of men who are significantly shorter than me and I feel like I still get to do all the things I would do if I was short cuddling-wise and stuff! As long as you and your partner are into it that's all that matters. Of course, dysphoria gets in the way sometimes. That doesn't mean it isn't worth trying to do what you need to in order to be happy!

>EV 7.2mg every 5 days
I honestly don't know how injections work dosage wise, the numbers I used in were for pill dosing. Really though if you're keeping levels around 250 you're likely good, just stay on top of blood tests and it's chill. Vocal training I admit is weird, there's some books and such running around but the best bet seems to be getting a coach if you can (some insurance covers this sometimes), or trying it on your own via the pile of self-help options but it seems like the DIY route for voice produces a lot of AGDQ sounding fucks, so YMMV, do as you will. Exercise is really easy, honestly. Focus on cardio, bike riding is really good. Any actual exercise you do, you want to focus on hips/butt/leg exercises, and a lot of core ab type stuff. Ignore and don't bother with upper body/chest/arms, you don't want those bulked, toning them with light weight (nothing over 10lbs) is fine though. Dunno if you want specifics beyond that but best of luck.

Attached: 1558318209034.png (802x286, 220K)

I think I would be very happy with someone who cares about the way I look. My current gf loves me, but doesn't give a fuck how I look. Because of this I have slacked off on my diet, gained 25 pounds, don't exercise, yada yada.
People have reported blood tests from the same stuff I'm on with levels well over the thousands mark, even after 5 days. I guess I could follow lena's voice guide until I can afford a coach.
I am worried that if I bike, my leg muscles will bulk up in a manly way. Same thing with core.

It's easy to avoid bulking if you aim for long interval low effort exercising, and also do stuff like leg lifts, etc, etc. If you only do one thing and focus on it then you'll bulk up, yeah. You want to aim for tone and not bulk. Biking/running are actually really good ways to get nice legs and a help your butt. Planks can help you get a stomach that's more smooth and less six pack abs.

you need to shave your shoulder and collarbones bones too hon

12 months isn't too late

You might be able to unfuck yourself but if you don't you're going to end up looking like a 48 year old wine aunt at BEST
Serve as a warning to others and make sure nobody else gets pulled into the same mistake.
Reminder the majority of successful traps never took estrogen at all and they still remain twinky until at least 28
also hrt causes premature male pattern baldness

Attached: ik.png (1102x1176, 1.01M)

>tfw tranner with masc voice
I can do nothing to alter it, and it is more masc than that of most straight guys I know.

Should I kill myself?

HRT is listed in many places as a treatment for male pattern baldness though, what are you on about. HRT for turning into a kawaii sparkle fart is a meme, so are "traps". Twinks exsist and accept male looks only work for the young and are fleeting at best.
Yeah go for it or don't whatever man.

I'm the same, very very masc voice. Like, incredibly so. One of the reason I repress.

>I wont say I felt like I as trans since I could remember. I do know its been around since I was 10 or 11.
this dishonest retconning is why a lot of people don't like trans people

If this was the 1980s or even 90s you wouldn't have ever experienced gender dysphoria to the point of trying to transition at 17,
because I know for certain you were influenced by looking at trans stuff online whether you want to admit it or not

Attached: agun.jpg (700x400, 52K)

no, no you fucking shouldn't. You should realise that you're simply worse at pretending to be a woman than other trannies.

I really have nothing against trannors, i just wish they would accept themselves as they are.

Male pattern baldness is caused by an abnormal either excess testosterone or an abnormal absence of testosterone- it's literally listed as a possible side effect.

Also you might not be an AGP who was memed into it but 95% of Mtfs, especially the ones on r9k, are just AGP and they fetishize the idea of transitioning. That's why they keep making all those self-med guides

My gender dysphoria doesn't allow me to live without pretending to be a woman. I'm fully aware that "social gender" bullshit doesn't apply, but I feel the need to be perceived as a woman despite being a man.

Indeed, most Jow Forums, twitter and reddit trannies are AGP.

If there was an alternate treatment available that allowed you to stop feeling dysphoric and be comfortable with being a male, would you try it?
That's why I want there to be more studies on the effectiveness of Pimozide

I most certainly would, but there isn't any effective treatment that I know of, and I'm not hopeful for any in the near future. The LGBT lobby would do everything conceivable to block research into such.

Sounds like it's time for the rapid early onset gender dysphoria study, they all do this shit.
Bro gross I'm not a tranny I just (apparently don't) know shit about stuff because I look it up. If you could drop me some sources I'd appreciate my man I don't like being dumb.

You should use yourself being dysphoric as a gateway which allows you criticize modern trans activism/glorification without being branded as some sort of 'terf/transphobe' etc.

I thought you were OP
male pattern baldness can be onset by any major hormonal disruption

AGP is a meme, AGP= high IQ. and in many ways it simply means self-awarness. HSTS are annoying brainlets, look at fucking Blaire White,....jesus christ. It's as if he realizes that he's a faggot masquerading as a woman yet is too dumb to realize the implications of that.

the new zoomer trannies are at least able to accept that being a MtF is simply a cosmetic change aided by 21st century biotech aka. ladyboy mindset. Daily reminder that NONE of you are trying to immitate a cis woman's hormonal profile with estrone and estriol next to estradiol. Instead you're pumping 20 or 15 times the dosage of estradiol a cis woman has flowing trough her body. Daily reminder that cypro, bica and the others have side effects of being anti-androgenic but they're more than that. Enjoy early-onset dementia for being scientifically illiterate on the effects of synthetic hormones. Ever wonder why so many trannies have pale skin, why their hair is so wispy, why so many are getting lazy-eye? LOWER YOUR FUCKING DOSAGE, AT LEAST. play the long game, retards, even low doses of estrogene will eventually bring you to femoid levels. and consult an actual endocrinologist who can tell you what each substance is going to do long term. Honestly, if you think TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN then fine, but I'm waiting on you to castrate yourself(just the balls). Let's not even get into the neovagina debacle--if you fall for that shit you need God, 4 real dawg.

so yeah, if any of u faggots is so traumatised and commited to become a transW*man then do it right and get rid of the balls instead of resorting to very harmful anti-androgens. If you're just dipping your toes then go on a low dose of estrogen and MAYBE some dht blocker like finasteride( i do not recommend it).

Attached: dash_20190531_174042.png (1000x1000, 116K)

you know the drill faggot. join the rest

Attached: 1875_outlaw_7.5in[1].jpg (900x405, 27K)

get ffs but nothing else
t. 8 months

I don't get how having a self destructive or at least non-beneficial sexual paraphilia is high IQ

I mean furries & pedophiles probably have higher than average iqs too but it doesn't equate to self awareness

>even low doses of estrogene will eventually bring you to femoid levels
but that's not how it works lol

your test will go to fem levels, not your E, duh

AGPs are high IQ in comparison to HSTS, that's what I meant.
>I don't get how having a self destructive or at least non-beneficial sexual paraphilia is high IQ
i don't know m8,you're right but there's a lot to untangle here, especially in saying that trangenderism is simply sexual paraphillia. It's more than that.

AGP's who admit to their agp definitely do and I can actually have a decent conversation with them because they aren't delusional about their identity and what they can do about it.

AGPs who larp as having some sort of existential gender dysphoria (most self proclaimed MTFs) are incapable of thinking for themselves and operate as a hivemind. This is where you get the "TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN" and pride flag spam on twitter with 50k+ likes.

Using the same cherrypicked pictures showing the worst cases and treating those like its the average shows how buttfuck stupid you are. OP disregard these fuckos

>Tfw agp but not tranny
Feels good.

More seriously, being agp can be really frustrating. You desire things so much, and know you can't have it outside of escapism.
Still, i can't really understand people who act on it and actually become tranny. I am sometimes jealous of good looking trannies, or trannies who share my tastes in things, as I self insert as them and it hurts. If I could pass 100%, had plenty of money, a supportive family etc then maybe why not, but that's like, 0,01% of the agp. The rest shouldn't transition

Attached: 1527736229980.png (602x538, 283K)

I could go on reddit or twitter and find more like that posted today.

Furthermore regardless of their looks they've all been on hrt for over a year which is the central point there. HRT does nothing unless you could already look female beforehand
Hons are the average, you are in denial

I had a friend who was agp and also bi, a tranny basically brainwashed him into transitioning and he began completely acting like a different person.
More and more I'm believing that this astroturfed push for people to transition and self-med has a predatory element

This is very sad and common. AGP are of course very easy target. We naturally tend to desire/ be jealous of trannies after all. But at the same time we don't face the crippling GD stuff actual dysphoric do, so it doesn't justify transitionning, especially when one wouldn't pass. Worst it can do is lack of motivation and depersonalization.

>reddit and twitter trannies
Those are 99% AGP's, youd prove no point with that, almost any lgbt place ive seen straight up says "if you're a slightly feminine man and do (insert pretty normal task) then you're trans".

Why can't I go off and switch bodies with a tranner who would want mine?
I want to be a tall distinguished white guy, not a short half-asian babyface girl.

Attached: washingtears.png (1500x1280, 768K)

Do it. I'd get all of those too if I had the money.

>I want to be a tall distinguished white guy, not a short half-asian babyface girl.

Are you a lesbian?

even cute trans will look like a freak by their 30s. just be a man.

and some trans never become passable, ever. your life just gets worse if you make yourself look weird AF.

and some trans are so dumb they never work hard at learning about hair and makeup.

Not really, I'm flustered around girls yes but I also would go for men. I just want a penis and a good male build.

Attached: feels.jpg (680x418, 95K)

Even in 4th wave and other trans skeptical resources, they acknowledge both HSTS dysphoria AND AGP dysphoria (and say up to 75% of trans have it)
So here we are again, the same as these 40% memes (oops >90% survived, more with a supportive environment)
...some margin of error, huh, imagine playing this fast and loose with other human lives >_>
but I realise now why the phobic chans are allowed to exist, because they are so conspiracy tier that they discredit themselves, full stop.

Attached: IMG_0000.png (270x187, 15K)