Trapped in small town

>trapped in small town
>only things I wanted
>leave small town drugs dirt bike car motorcycle
>start scamming on the internet
>fuck loads of money
>get arrested for something unrelated
>get long as fuck probation sentence for being black
>lose ability to get dirt bike, car, leave shitty small town, motorcycle and do drugs

is this karma or am I just a dumb fuck? seems like a weird coincidence that it perfectly took away the only shit I want. I feel like an ass hole and it makes me want to not scam and maybe even if give the money back I made from it or something. I like to think if I did that the curse would just magically go away and it would stop and I could just get a job and leave my shitty town but I know god is evil. I know that wouldn't happen with the evil god we have ruling over this planet that makes it hell.

I want to stop scamming but I grew up so poor with such a god damn shit life and I have chronic fatigue and the reality is I have no car, job, opprotunities, help from parents or anything. scamming is just me evening the playing field and the majority of people I scam have a better life than me as it is

Attached: 6fffc1a1858f4cd176714cea87ea2487.jpg (235x282, 22K)

>im a ciminal
>i get arrested
>why did god do that

oh for fuck sake, stop posting this same shit multiple times a day. fucking fix your situation or wallow in it; there are literally no other options. none. take charge of your life or continue having a victim mentality forever while being miserable. which sounds better?

how the fuck do i even fix it? become a lawyer?

Demons are torturing you in preparation for Hell. Make good on your past while you are still alive.

this sounds like some mentally ill shit not sure if thats true I just want happiness

>dats sum poopoo brain massah
There is a spiritual war on earth, and you would have to be completely blind to not even see the glimpses of it. The multitude of demons is such that if you could see them, they would blot out the sun.

What were you arrested for nigganon?

I thought Spartans were polytheists, like the rest of Ancient Greece, didn't realize they were Christfags. Ya learn something new everyday gosh darnit I tell ya what

OH boy, here we go again
Somebody post the snownigger

Attached: 1559533784746.jpg (484x464, 44K)

bro you cant look too deep into it just drives you crazy at the end of the day you need money food and shelter you cant eat and live off good morals

and trust me im pretty fucking nice and a good person I dont do anything and im pretty ethical I just get ass fucked

Do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?

I only care about moving to a big city

Why? So that you can scam more people?

I literally just wanted to move to a big city and wait tables

Why can't you do that in your small town and build a resume first?

i.
want.
to.
live.
in.
a.
big.
city.

Why do you want to live in a big city?

Holy shit dude get fucking help, this like the 15th thread I've seen, you make them constantly across Jow Forums, you're pathetic

>be criminal
>get probation
>waaaaah racism

fuck off

>the majority of people I scam have a better life than me as it is

That doesn't justify being a thieving piece of shit, how would you feel if a guy who was slightly poorer than you stole your motorcycle and drugs? Would you not feel bad because you were a little bit better off than him in life? Jesus christ grow some god damn empathy you bitch

>want to stop scamming
Then stop talking yourself into scamming people.

>God is evil
No you're just a faggot that can't drop your victimhood, like most of us.

>chronic fatigue
Kill yourself

well I mean dude I take 20 or 30 bucks from a person

tell me how to scam people nigger

You're still a piece of shit

>do evil things
>get punished
>"God is evil," bawww

Are you serious? Are you brain damaged?

Is this why you want to live in a big city?

Sage Sage Sage Sage
>ATTENTION
>TO SLAY THE TROLL
>SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Sage Sage Sage Sage

because I said even if I did all the right things god would still strike me down. he is legit just evil. I could be mother fucking theresa and be fucked. hell im already more nicer than her

I think you are legitimately delusional. I'm guessing some kind of narcissistic personality disorder. Get help. Stop being a shit person.

I need money and have chronic fatigue I dont want to be shitty

>need money
Get a job or beg on the side of the highway. You're taking the selfish way because it's slightly easier.

>chronic fatigue
Most likely either all in your head or a symptom of depression. Either way, even if it was real, that doesn't give you the right to be a selfish parasite.

Pray for Jesus to live inside your heart. Then, if God strikes you down, he strikes down his own son.

i literally wake uop sick with my eyes stinging and burning every day and i look like im dying and literlaly feel like it

i did that. god is just an ass hole

Maybe God is rubber, and you are glue.

Doesn't matter, still not an excuse to be a parasite. Adapt and overcome you weak faggot. I'm sure it sucks but that's the hand you've been dealt, are you going to keep taking the easy way out, stealing from others, and blaming god/society/racism for your problems, or are you going to step up and be an actual man? Only you can decide that. In the mean time, stop spamming Jow Forums for attention.

>Hey dumbasses
>in case you took the bait
>OP is doing his little nigger LARP tonight

Stop bumping this shitty troll for the love of God. He doesnt even have to come up with shit at this point, you guys are fueling everything.

ive seen people work until they literally die out here and get nothing out of it. god and rural areas are a fucking unbeatable evil combo

I never went on vacation. no Disneyworld for me. no tropical beaches for me. no islands for me. no happy family for me. why should I feel bad for people that had all that? one reason.

It's amazing the mental gymnastics some people will go to to justfiy their shitty behavior.

Whatever user, either one day you'll grow up and realize how pathetic you are or you won't. Either way, I'm out. Good luck.

>Not knowing the exact details of op's life
>Not getting op's life drilled into your skull every few days
Oh, those were the days...

Attached: 1557141654044.gif (1000x730, 826K)

I mean I can start again if youd like. this board is very nostalgic this night. I almost wanna make a giant post again with the snow picture.

You asked, he answered.
He's been at it since at LEAST February 2015. I'd put my estimate in the several hundreds by now.
>saged dont kill me sage user