Every job asking for previous experience

>every job asking for previous experience
>have no job experience
>stay jobless

hmm

Attached: 1535795962323.jpg (637x360, 40K)

It doesn't have to be this way, user.

Attached: 1538593685314.png (696x768, 359K)

>not bullshitting your way out with "volunteer/contract work" that's difficult to verify

We have agencies where I live that does payroll/background verification check, so it's hard to bullshit.

>I worked at ToysR'US
>Can you verify?
>no they're bankrupt and closed
There you go dummy.

What the fuck are you applying for?
I'm pretty sure Walmart ain't that picky

>be extra nice to each store manager and the store managers that replace those store managers
>be extra nice to district manager and regional manager
>hope that because I'm so nice to them I will be able to use them as references later

>find out that it's against company policy to act as a reference for employees who are applying outside the company
DON'T FALL FOR THE RETAIL MEME

>apply for a machine operator position at a warehouse
>lie about having experience
>go to interview
>they want to test me on the machines to see if I can use them
>panic
>quickly watch a video on how to drive them
>pass it
>get hired on the spot making 19/hr
>all I do is unload trucks sitting on my forklift

Attached: 8A1D4962-CE93-4E0B-A94E-5269FBF27A96.jpg (724x611, 63K)

>against company policy to act as a reference for employees who are applying outside the company

How would they even know? Do they tap phones?

>hurr durr my job is so easy!

Fucking duh. 90% of interview is figuring out if he can trust you with expensive items. Skill is actually the least important part of getting hired.

They'd rather hire a precocious lovable idiot than a genius future workplace shooter.

I wont lie, operating a forklift seems a bit fun

>"volunteer/contract work" that's difficult to verify
If I work on open source projects for a year, does that count as a year of software dev experience?

It depends how you phrase it.

I once saw a normie describe his Geek Squad job like he was a fucking Google CEO. Shit pissed me off but it worked cuz the boomers were in awe.

I HAVE NO REFERENCES
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO

Attached: 1558416417970.png (1070x601, 507K)

make something up? what have you got to lose?

Hire a Reference Guild. They are trained actors.

Just Google it

Why does anyone want to be a wagecuck? Just go and study in something that you enjoy and then maybe you can apply for an entry level position for such a job that you studied in and work your way up the ladder from there. Trust me if you're looking for a job just because you think it will make you happier with the extra cash and the social aspect of having a job, it won't. I give you 3 months of wagecucking at most till you quit and go back to been a NEET.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 77K)

just do uber eats for 4 hours a day, i use my 50cc 1992 Yamaha scooter and make food deliveries all day, its actually fun just riding around town while listening to music and i make about $100 a day (but i live with my parents so i only work 4 times a week and use all the money i make on video games and other basic stuff)

Nobody wants to work but it isn't always feasable to go NEET and it is sometimes easier having a full time job than dealing with unemployment bux

>had no experience
>temp agency somehow hooked me up with a comfy warehouse job with consistent work
>been there for almost a year now

Having actual experience to put on your resume is a huge relief

Attached: happy.png (413x549, 89K)

Ya temp agencies are basically glorified fake resume creators. There's really no way to fail unless u want to

>no money
>hire an actor

Attached: 1558915835455.jpg (569x506, 44K)

>have bachelors degree
>no work experience

I played myself.

Attached: 1541191249848.png (680x598, 299K)

Can't you ask your mommy/daddy for some money?

Promise to pay them back. But when h get the job, don't pay them back cuz they suck