Have you guys ever tried not being creepy ass holes weirdos and angry dick heads?

have you guys ever tried not being creepy ass holes weirdos and angry dick heads?

im a fat chubby ugly loser but I still have the occasional girl chat to me online because im not weird as fuck

you guys are crazy. just smoke some weed step back look at yourself and chill the hell out

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 9K)

>I still have the occasional girl chat to me online because im not weird as fuck
Wow, congratulations

bro im a fuckin psycho.

Attached: 1541260510873.jpg (799x599, 145K)

>girl chat me online
>chat me online

Sorry buy, but unless I'm seen the vagina in person I don't give a fuck about talking to girls online.

What the fuck? What a dumb beta, talking to girls online is fucking stupid unless you know them irl

Attached: EF1C879E-CD0C-4BEC-9239-0B1DCF78CCF7.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

But I did start smoking weed. Now I'm still the creepy aspie except I'm dumber and fatter. And older, but that's not the weed's fault.

I would have sex but I live in a small town so thats just not possible

still talking to a girl is better than being on here or completely alone

dont you find it kinda ironic that you call people betas but you posted here?

You can still date a psycho bpd girl desu, you'll both enjoy each others insanity
Idk user, having a convo with a chick is much more satisfying than not talking to one, also the pussy coming in will be inevitable if you don't talk like a spastic
I don't know how people can socialize with weed, it gives me brain fog and I get more paranoid on it

>psst, mentally unwell guys
>just do drugs
:^)

I'm married to a qt. I've been posting here since my beta suicidal days, you can't leave this place.

Attached: 74ABCA43-2236-44BD-B7B3-87DF1032ED8C.jpg (467x859, 44K)

Then why the fuck did you suggest weed to help with social awkwardness/inability to interact with females. Also I agree, I only like smoking with either my brother or completely alone, but that might just be because I like doing most things in general completely alone.

it makes you less degenerate to just sit back and think about life high and you go about things different

>because im not weird as fuck
see. here is where we have a problem. i am weird as fuck

i just came here to find some discord to fuck with

Answer this OP
Does she talk to you? Or only replies to your questions?

why should i take advice from someone who can't even lay down fast food for 10 minutes, you delusional loser
girls only talk to you out of pity, and i doubt they're attractive

Wow man. Fuck you. Just fuck you.

>I would have sex but I live in a small town so thats just not possible

HAHAHAH LOOK AT THE COPE

btw she only hits you up when chad is ignoring her

> the occasional girl chat to me online

You're practically a Chad!!!!!

>have you guys ever tried not being creepy ass holes weirdos and angry dick heads?

No, I'm just being myself.

>im a fat chubby ugly loser but I still have the occasional girl chat to me online because im not weird as fuck
What a Chad

Attached: laughing.jpg (450x338, 32K)

wow that's a really interesting choice of picture.
you're underage, aren't you?

Attached: 1507856765918.png (1200x800, 597K)

Ok, this may sound weird, but why are ameritards so obsessed with sex? do you literally don't have anything else In your life that you practically depend on women and sex to make you happy? I live in a shithole but at least people, even women don't obsess over with whom to have sex with all the friggin time like you retards to. You're culture is beyond fucked and western civilization needs to die

>you can still date a psycho bpd girl

except cluster B personality disorders including bpd and the people who have them are potentially dangerous and not to be fucked with

Good to know you are getting all your information on those from your mangas with yandere or whatever animu girlzz xd uwu

>I still have the occasional girl chat to me online
HOLY SHIT BOYS WE GOT OUR SELVES AND ALPHA OVER HERE