User, why are you wearing your shirt? its blazing hot, take it off. I want to see your body

>user, why are you wearing your shirt? its blazing hot, take it off. I want to see your body

what would you do?

Attached: sbPslXA.jpg (1536x1482, 773K)

I'm not wearing a shirt. That's just what my body Iooks like.

Guy in the upper right look like he gon take a dookie

wtf. *walks away*

>Uh no thanks I sunburn badly.

The truth is my torso is covered in stretch mark scars and dry loose sagging skin from when I was fat meaning this scenario is nightmarish for me and it really holds me back in life.

Just take my shirt off ofc, lmao

Haha im good

Attached: 1559442069521.png (480x413, 39K)

>take shirt off
>she makes eye contact and then her eyes drift downwards
>immediately yell at her "*WHAT ARE YER LOOKIN AT MAH GUT FER*"
>a-user, i only took a peak
>"I SAW YA LOOKIN AT IT, STOP LOOKIN AT 'MAH GUT!"

Attached: Phil Collins Trailer Park Boys.jpg (327x377, 16K)

based and TPB pilled

Hey I ain't that easy, you gotta at least buy me dinner first

She wouldn't talk to me.

If that girl would ever consider talking to me I'd have no reason not to take off my shirt on the beach

If she explicitly said that she wanted to see my body, I'd have no problem taking my shirt off.

show her my beer belly in its full 300 lbs glory

look everybody is staring at your gut, it's fucking huge okay? so what if you have a gut

Take my shirt off. It's probably too hot for it anyway, and if she's acting like this now I assume she's already been able to see how fat I am.

Same answer as every thread, Anonymous. I just get naked because I have no shame.

skipped many pool parties/birthday parties at pools during high school because of moobs. used to have to make excuses or fake sick. after losing weight and gaining confidence in my body somewhat i finally joined my friends at the pool and i saw one of my close bros having the time of his life while being very out of shape and i felt very happy for him but kept thinking what was different between him and me

Attached: 1524932684531.png (1000x1000, 1.2M)

I'd take my shirt off. I gym fagged for years I might as well show it off a little. It's inconceivable though, my face is too fucked up for a cutie like that to ever take interest in me.

>implying i'd ever be this close to a woman
i'd never be in this situation anyway you retard

I am so skinny, you can see my ribs. Literally auschwitz mode. My thighs are like sticks, there is no meat on them. Would probably strip anyway though because I stopped caring about it in my late teens. Now, I am like suns out? Guns out

Take my shirt off and see my pale skinnyfat rolls glistening in the sun, looking like a pale Bob Belcher. No joke I look exactly like him.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-10-08-51-18.png (720x1280, 194K)

Thats not a shirt its my farmers tan you dumb bitch

Punch her in the fucking face for being out in public dressed like that then have her stoned later for not wearing her niqab and chador. That infidel whore

Fuck this shit hits hard

>take it off

Not that hard.

Attached: images (4).jpg (193x261, 8K)

Take your top off first

It occurs to me that I have never had a conversation with a woman this attractive.

unzip dick
turn 360 and walk away.

do not remove my shirt and thank her for her concern but assure her that despite the high temperature my body is not too warm and does not need medical attention

>unzip sweater revealing my abs from being skinny, but not my really skinny arms

Attached: kek.gif (384x269, 60K)