I miss JohnnyNeptune, where is that fucker?

I miss JohnnyNeptune, where is that fucker?

Attached: 123125677.jpg (225x225, 6K)

JohnnyNeptune wasn't a person. He was a symbol. One that anyone could be. That's why he never used a tripcode.

No newfaggot, he was definitely a person and had a distinctive typing style and life

good im glad that faggot gone, he used to shit on me for being in the army 3 years ago, now im out with 35k in the bank and im attending a good college with my GI bill debt free, that guy was a serious loser

kek, neptune always used to make lame threads enjoyable. i miss him

Attached: 1516615455120.jpg (800x450, 84K)

he posts sometimes still

he was a real person. he got arrested for being a racist and a homeless meth addict

lol irl b&

His Youtube channel is quite active. He posted a video with his cats just 5 hours ago and a few over this past week.

I wonder if that dude calling everyone gay is the real johnnyneptune, I think not

He's probably still around but I think you get instabanned for using his name.
Same with Alphonse

I saw johnny Neptune and Sampson around tho. why ban someone for using a trip a function of the site?

if thats true fuck this site. its not even CLOSE to as good as it used to be. this board was fucking awesome before these god damn stupid rules

remember filipina gf user?

dude. we need to stand up and revolt. we need to tell those fucks we want our old board back. and we will refuse to buy passes until they give us what we want

Just heard from Johnny. He says you're gay, and wont stop trying to bugger him

I am original guy who exposed Neptune and his bullshit.

JOHNNY NEPTUNE is basically low level Criminal scum Meth head who fucks little girls and have genius money making scams.

He got so BTFO that I don't believe he will ever come back here.

Attached: Johnny-BTFO.jpg (3588x3016, 873K)

>he lived in macom his entire life

i HAVE to leave my god damn small town this shit is so FUCKING sad

all im seeing from that image is an incel getting perma tilted by the one and only johnny neptune

2014-2016 r9k was some of the best times I've had on this site
Did JLH kill itself yet?

i remember some guy posting about how he payed a filipino family to fuck their underrage daughter. i was amicably jealous

Drug use, especially meth destroys you as a person. It makes you so trashy and gross.

Look at that slut Ciara. Complete whore, trashy and disgusting.

I functioned pretty well smoking weed and doing some minor drugs never did meth or crack head shit.

but I went to the gym multiple times a week, had a few girlfriends, had a few friends

my depression fucked me far worse than drugs ever could. depression is truly what ass raped me and is unbeatable

>I was a normie

Pot and psychadelics change your personality, but they don't fuck you up like the hardcore addictive shit like crack or meth.