Whats the biggest "fuck you" I can give to this world? Suicide?

Whats the biggest "fuck you" I can give to this world? Suicide?

Attached: Ez.png (671x670, 309K)

Unapologetic love for God.

a long lived life, dying of natural causes.

Posting videos on the internet of yourself sticking things up your ass

Good question. You know the answer.

Killing a politician

>Suicide?
Nah, they'll be disappointed in you. Any shitty opinions of you will be only strengthened. Suicide as a form of payback is stupid because you'l be too dead to enjoy the drama you cause.

hitler taking his own life only did the western world a big favor. like erasing a scribble

Based and 24/7-gay-ops-pilled ledditor

All those other nazi generals went to south america and you don't think their chief had a first class seat on the way there? Pfft, they didn't even find his body.

This.
On another note, live life and find/do shit that you enjoy just not giving a fuck. We're all gonna fucking die eventually and you're such a small insignificant piece of matter on Earth that you'll be forgotten anyway. Do whatever the fuck you want mate, nothing can stop you

DEATH, DEATH, GORE GALORE, DEAD PIGGIES REEEEEEE

Well, if I end up going to prison I cant even kill myself when shit hits the fan and im forced to be in a fucking cell for the rest of my time on this earth.

Live in the wilderness.
First learn how to do it and then do it.
Live in the woods somewhere and enjoy your life, don't even care about taxes or other things

i think it would be living your entire natural life having never worked a day in your life or paid taxes etc.

Beeing happy originally.

school shooting
obviously

Success is the biggest fuck you
At the end of the day youll be enjoying your life while a good majority of people wont.

>become wealthiest man in the world
>go around saying you will donate your entire fortune to charities and for research when you die
>put all your funds in an estate/trust that can't be accessed for a few hundred years
>everyone only finds out once you die

unironically working hard and trying things out til you find success and happiness

I think you know what it is. Elliot Rodger can give you inspiration.

dont kill yourself, you will part from this earth with no one giving a shit instead drive a car in a crowd or burn a hospital. its the only way for you to be remembered

unironically it's buying a sex doll

sneaking/hacking into a bunch of nuclear reactors and making them go nuclear holocaust on earth

Probably a terrorist attack

even succesful people are often not happy
truth is, most people are sad fucks, a few only deluding themselves they aren't.
the biggest fuck you you can give the world is by being antinatalist to prevent this suffering in the first place. it also makes normalfags seethe, they can't fathom the idea that somebody wouldnt force a child onto this shithole planet

underrated post, based

a specific kind of suicide

Attached: nineeleventruthdotnet.jpg (444x325, 61K)

A mass shooting of some sort. But no one can top Brenton Tarrant, so don't bother unless you have serious conviction.

What if you got elected into a civil position in which vulnerable people relied on you and then fucked it up really hard?

inputting a secret sequence of numbers into a secret place
talking about Lost the television show of course haha

Not giving a damn.

Attached: 1560177533413.jpg (378x396, 14K)

try and beat brenton tarrants high score.

Fire,lots and lots of cleansing fire.

Attached: burnyhot.jpg (400x300, 56K)

Breivik's for hard mode

Suicide? To have some niggas laugh at you while your family mourns and feels embarassed? Life is a eternal struggle, take it by the throat and fuck it user. Read.Learn.Work out. Be succesful, that's the best fuck you that you can give to this world.