Boss is mid-30s blonde unattractive flat-chested white girl who's still single, always furious...

>Boss is mid-30s blonde unattractive flat-chested white girl who's still single, always furious, and has no kids (very liberal "career woman" type)
>I'm 24 white married to Asian girl with my own son now
>Boss constantly lectures me to be "be more mindful of your white privilege when dealing with clients or coworkers"
Go ahead and guess how she treats me at work?
>I'm supposed to do this for 50 more years
What the fuck seriously what the fuck am I missing here? Something can't be right about this situation.

Attached: Suicide Pepe.png (780x438, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=THyLIDwxklk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bosses like that don't last too long. Hold on for a while.

Show her a picture of her son and tell her to check her white privilege.

secretly record her and send the video to corporate. hint about posting it online. she'll be canned within the week

>her son
My son?
No her boss is a non-white woman and they like each other. She'll be here a while. I'm actually quitting myself soon though. I don't actually even like this career and I'm only 24. I'm out. But I'm worried my next job will be the same and I can't imagine doing this for like 40 more years.

murder that bitch, seriously.
a white woman that doesnt love her own race deserves the chamber

You'll be fine, move on and leave those losers to their self-hate.

>My son?
Your wife's son.

She's single, so she's not a race traitor, like op.

OP here. I knew this would come up. Nothing I can say about it but I've clearly already made my decisions on this.
Thanks, I appreciate the encouragement really

>I'm only 24
Dude, you're way too old for a career change, your live is almost over.
Just stick with it, your life will fly by and then comes the sweet release of death.

If she believes in such bullshit as White Privilege and says that shit to white dudes she definitely aint fuckin in her own race.

Op might be racemixing but atleast he's not attacking his own race for literally existing

Ted Kaczynski explained how these sorts of people think.

Attached: ted kaczynski on leftists.png (1200x1620, 152K)

>I'm 24 white married to Asian girl with my own son now
How will you stop him from becoming a future Elliot?

Attached: types of hapas.jpg (1300x812, 291K)

based teddy

originalio

That's 100% illegal, and I'm being serious. Lawyer up. Think it's dumb and won't work?

I successfully sued an employer for discriminating my career advancement for having a heavy Southern accent citing discrimination based on place of origin.

>raging spergout at a nebulous boogeyman character contaning all the worst traits of people
Yeah, perfect way to prove those you disagree with wrong. Who the fuck needs arguments when you can just attack strawmen and then claim victory?

Reminder that Jow Forums isnt r9k. Go back
Lol redneck

What? Seriously? I fucked up and chose this job out of college cause I couldn't find another one for a while. A year and a half later I need out.

He really was ahead of his time. Mein Kampf contains something similar.

Lots of love and socializing with those around him.

>he really was ahead of his time, a book written before he was born even said the same thing

Attached: C18D7E80-D871-493F-92D1-320F4C42EC68.png (512x754, 157K)

Let me clarify something. I have a degree in the field I want to change to and an internship that lasted 10 months in that field. I'm not like a data analyst suddenly deciding to become a doctor. I've got training and a (admittedly small) amount of experience in the field I want to go back into. I just couldn't get a job in it after college so I took this other job in the meantime to support my family a while. Now I have the savings to make the change, I think, at the end of this year. I wasn't considering going back to college again as my degree is perfect for the field I want to go back into. Just clarifying.

Is this guy for real? Lol

>discriminating my career advancement for having a heavy Southern accent
shucks, sorry to hear that, partner

Nah, 24 is too late. I mean fuck, you're basically already dead, gg no re

I worked for a larger company with federal contracts, and was fully qualified for a full promotion. When I put my name in, my boss joked about eating roadkill, some other low taste joke, but my lawyer's eyes really lit up when the condition of taking classes to lose my accent (on my time) before consideration.

It was kind of a fucked up situation, but I did get my promotion and he got shitcanned.

Jobhop you lietral unicellular donkey

I will... in 7 months. I need to find a new job first.

>classes to lose my accent
Imagine the outrage towards your boss and wonderful support you would have gotten from everyone around you about this if instead of a southern accent it were ... basically literally any other accent from any other part of the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=THyLIDwxklk

This kind of applies actually.

>Tee hee look at that old white roastie getting toastie
>she could never have a happy marriage like I do with my gook wife and ugly ass halfling kid

LMAO

Attached: 822.gif (300x300, 69K)

Much happier than I am at work though.