Is it normal to not 'feel' like an adult? I just feel like child me except now I'm expected to do stuff...

Is it normal to not 'feel' like an adult? I just feel like child me except now I'm expected to do stuff. I feel like I'm just a kid still in basically every way except age.

Attached: Futaba.Anzu.full.1186927.jpg (786x800, 365K)

>not 'feel' like an adult
You just stupid.

You're trans-age. You should be allowed to transition into a child again, have all your needs taken care of, and a little gf. Anyone that says otherwise is a bigot.

>be me be 27
>crushing hard on 19 year old girl i know
>by some weird cosmic bullshit we start talking
>she uses adult as a verb
>shes moving into an apartment and spills her guts to me about her slut adventures
>i literally spend my free time playing games and watching anime
>jack it hard to cute anime girls
>shit happens and she realizes im compromised as a real human being
>she says she wants to help and starts to comes over once a week
>all we ever do is get food and cuddle
>no sex but she can tell i have a boner every single time
>sometimes we watch a movie
i literally always felt defective before i knew her
you all should find a cuddle buddy it might help cure autism

I feel like this every day and I hate it because it feels like life and everyone I know is mocking me for it.

Attached: 1560055791647.gif (560x411, 74K)

Being an adult is basically just being a child with responsibilities.
Adults only seemed more mature when you were a kid because they had some power or authority over you.

Holy fuck this is it. This is the solution to make NEET/hikki/incel-dom great again. We start 'identifying' as TRANS-BABY

I don't feel like those soulless husks of flesh
I still feel childish. we are the same

I had a boyfriend before and when he initiated sex I realized that I didn't even want sex I just like the attention he gave me when he told me I was cute and stuff, I started crying and I couldn't do it.
He didn't like that and obviously I couldn't provide what he wanted so I don't blame him much for leaving me, I think I might be asexual, I don't know. Honestly I think I really do just need someone to take care of me like a caretaker, that would be best for me. I had a traumatic childhood so I think it could do with that.

Attached: 1559503925306.png (790x796, 698K)

If the trauma was sexual there is nothing surprising about your reluctance to go that route with your bf.
t.gotmolestedasaboybysomefagrelative

>Honestly I think I really do just need someone to take care of me like a caretaker, that would be best for me.
I know that feel. The only thing I want in life is to find someone to take care of me and let me forget about all my worries and responsibilities and regress back to a point where I can finally feel secure and feel like myself again. I need a do-over on childhood so I can actually grow up this time, not just age out.

Not like that but my mother was just an abusive person. She was very unhappy with her life and beat her children and told us that she wish she had aborted us, that we ruined her life, that we deserved being beaten, etc, and she would do stuff like physically fight my dad and throw hot water at him and dare him to hit back because if he did she'd get him in jail (he never did hit her back)
As far as a know I was never raped but for the first 13 years of my life I had a crazy mom until my parents got divorced and I lived with my dad
Honestly I don't think I have matured at all past 12, when I talk to normal people my age everything about my way of speaking is off, I speak like I'm stunted, literally my entire day I spend playing video games and playing with stuffed animals. I don't feel like I'm an adult.

I honestly hate being treated like a kid. Its jist how people defaulty treat me. Being 5'6 is fucking gay. Sometimes i think puberty just never came or something. Or maybe god is real but he is also an asshole. Fucking i dont know man all and all i just wish i would unexist.

>Honestly I think I really do just need someone to take care of me like a caretaker, that would be best for me.
All women raised on the internet think like that nowadays, it's pathetic and embarrassing. Fix your shit.

and adult is nothing but a child that stopped dreaming

people still treat you like a child not because of your height, but because of how you think and react
the very fact that you think people treat you like a child because of your height is absolute proof of that lmao

grow up

Go dilate please

>how to prove a point
oof, I hit too close to home huh
kiddo lmao

Nah you are grabbing at straws that dont even exist. You dont deserve a proper argument.

>I hate iiiiiitt :((((
>it's just becoz I'm smaaaallll waaaaahhhh :((((((
I bet you're underage too hahahahah
it's okay chump, don't worry, you'll grow out of it
maybe

I'm 25 but look 16 so I just internalized the way people look down at me.

Attached: 1505546465188.jpg (513x307, 41K)

You think you are being an epic tough guy but really you ate being an annoying fag. Dont you have an r9gay thread to be bumping?

>ur just strawmaning!
>I actually don't care about it at all haha
>I-i bet ur gay
holy shit you're a juicy one

maybe finish high-school and people will stop treating you like a baby

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

Dont act like you even gave me an argument to begin with. It was baseless hieght shaming. Theres no reason to take this conversation seriously.

>baseless height shaming
>isn't even adult enough to understand the argument in the first place
>"Theres no reason to take this conversation seriously"
>is still answering, seriously
you're a child, and you far from being an adult if you can't even realize how childish you're acting right now

>i bet if i say a bunch of random stuff it will psych him out
>heha i bet i am totally owning him right now
Get real

>n-n-not an argument
have a good one nonnypoo

Attached: QdZZKDm.gif (500x375, 937K)

originally have sex incel

>unnecessarily hunting for the last word
Go be a female somewhere else
Go dilate,tranny

>unnecessarily hunting for the last word
but isn't that what you've been trying to do

I pointed out why everyone keeps treating you like a kid, because you're still a kid, and you hated it so much you're still trying to come out on top... by acting even more childish
I'm not sure if it's funny or sad anymore, but I think I'll still laugh this one out if you let me

but hey, it must be because I'm a tranny or a woman or gay or something, not because you're a teenager in a grown up's body :^)