The age old debate

The age old debate

Attached: bumble-vs-tinder-logos.jpg (975x476, 111K)

>roastie magnet vs roastie magnet
wew tough choice

Tf is bumble?
Ppl barely used tinder in my country so I guess bumble is just a wasteland

fpbp
only pathetic sex thirsty vagina slaves use any of these apps
>putting effort into courting a slut who's had more dick inside of her than her age in years
i wouldnt even bother giving these used up whores any attention at all

bumble is the version of tinder where girls have to message you first

You're a degenerate either way, what's the "debate" here?

>only pathetic sex thirsty vagina slaves use any of these apps
that's not the problem at all you fucking normalfag
the problem with both of them is that they just show me generic roasts who are way out of my league and I never have a chance with. I just wish these apps would let me lower my damn standards.

Normalniggers like you should be shot

the worst thing about bumble is that nobody uses it

This is 100% backwards for r9k why is Grindr not up here?

>thats not the problem at all
>ends up admitting he's a pathetic beta vagina slave
topkek lad, stupid normalfaggot in denial

Look being a robot isn't fun nor is it a good thing, it's okay if you're not one of us. Go live your semi-charmed life away from here.

Attached: a09bc3a23372f18f9a5d1847d20722dc375a4299219e424643760ade84862bcf.jpg (491x720, 79K)

Church on sunday

>Hook-up apps
Been thinking about trying these but the roasties on there disgust me
Anyone know of any alternatives with less roasteronis?

Only old people sorry

>match, no message
>match, message, no response
that's even IF i get matches

Both user of tinder and bumble.
I wish bumble had a larger user base. It let you skim through people that want an hookup and people that are interested in a relationship.
Your profile matter most.
Your interest can be shown in a better fashion.
Also, a female matches with anyone she desires. Hence her sending the first message means that she has at least to skim two times.
That means that people like you guys will not only never match, but the few exceptions occurring won't bother to write you back.
People like me, that match, will have to put less effort to get noticed, and hence pass a second barrier.

So if all the user base from tinder went to bumble, I'd be happy.

That said, they both empower women too much, ruining the experience somehow. It feels like I'm just a piece of meat on some market, and some females is making a choice of me rather then someone else.
So the solution for this, as males, would be of not lowering your standards, and actually swiping people you like.

I'm banned from church.

Both only work if you're conventionally attractive or you're a woman.

Grindr has no roasties

2004: okcupid
>no match system
2012: tinder
>match system
2014: bumble
>match system + women message first
20???
>???
what comes next? will it 180 or keep continuing on this trajectory?

theyre both great for meeting people.

you just have to be open to the experience and hopefully have done something with your life that girls want you you dumb faggots

Anons it doesn't matter. You'll get more attention by shooting up the local highschool, any robots from pennsylvania can join me. I plan on shooting an attractive 14yo blonde in the leg and rape her while she's bleeding.

>Match system+ women message first + if you accumulate enough credits you can get a robo waifu

tinder: 250 matches after a week
bumble: 0
bumble is a waste of time

Bumble for me. Haven't gotten a gf off either but at least I get dates and it has measures to prevent catfishing

I got lad with tinder.
I got banned on bumble :(

Attached: 1750812884504696199.jpg (1080x1920, 184K)

Did you just say "dtf?" or show dick pocs to everyone? Bumble is more for serious relationships

Do incels have a right to be angry? In Tinder or bumble girls give you more opportunity the more attractive youbare but the ugly men seem to have little to no chance at finding a partner?

Does it seem fair to say that theyre not entitled to another person when they get showered with gratification for just having a pretty face. Its comparable to african children starving and some first worlder saying that theyre not entitled to their food

Attached: 155978246096.jpg (480x267, 25K)

what the fuck? what in my post implied I'm not a robot? If you could get a stacey gf but just choose not to because "muh pure virgin gf" then that's the exact fucking opposite of a robot. The post I replied to sounded like the typical chad response of "yeah bro the girls on tinder aren't worth it it's only good for a quick fuck"
>Look being a robot isn't fun nor is it a good thing, it's okay if you're not one of us
I wouldn't be on this shithole if I was even slightly normalfag-ish

>degenerate
unironically have sex

Who is this semen demon?
Also bumble is coo imo

Both kinda suck dick, but I did however have more success on Bumble. I got more matches and even though pretty much none of them went anywhere, this one chick who seemed to be into me showed me her tits. I ended up cutting contact with her because I started dating my gf

Spotted the virgin

originally original

I was feeling in the mood for a milf. So basically. Older women don't play games.

>using internet dating apps

This is the absolute state of r9k. Filled to the brim with fucking normies.

Robots trying to escape are not really normies. They are just ambitious

> Chad facial recognition: only hetero males who are +9/10 can register.

this, the people who claim that being a robot is a great life aren't actually lonely or depressed, they just think it's all a big funny meme that they feel cool for participating in. most likely came here through some stupid subreddit that posted Jow Forums screenshots or something

And how about those of us who came from the boredom of /b/ to get more interesting discussions.
Fuck off. This is a random board. I talk of whatever I feel talking about.
The absolute state of my ass

>Fuck off. This is a random board. I talk of whatever I feel talking about.
Where did I ever say that it's against the rules here to not be a robot? Because I didn't say anything even close to that, I just said that a lot of people claim to be robots to fit into le edgy sadboy meme

> not wearing a chad mask
btw masks are how to defeat facial recog in general

Mmph ok, yeah.
Also it's basically threads about females or relationship we're talking about here.
We all know they belong to Jow Forums