The ASIAN male

The ASIAN male is the epitome of female sensuality and femininity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is petite. His tiny shape makes his presence more helpess, like a perfect Damsel in Distress. He is neotenous, as a result of his high levels of estrogen. This gives him the appearance of health and fertility. He is then covered by his light skin. This light skin reminds us of his softness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the colds of North East Asia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The light skin reminds us of every male's desire to companionship, warmth, and love that emerge from our primal subconcious past.

The ASIAN male's demeanor is one of submissiveness. He is submissive, yet assertive, and can be explosively emotive. His demeanor strikes envy into the more vapid, prudish races of women(wh*te bitches)

The summit of expression of his femininity on his body is his bussy. The ASIAN bussy is tightest of all the races. As the bussy is the penultimate symbol of womanhood, this alone would suffice to make the ASIAN male the msot feminine of males. This tight bussy is able to fulfill the desire of the neediest of men, being able to stimulate the phallus. Its strength insures that when he orgasms, the potent ASIAN contractions will immedaitely draw in the seed of the white man the ASIAN male copulates with.

In total, the ASIAN male expresses this femininity in the most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he receives the entirety of the lusts and desires of his man without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the ASIAN male is the epitome of femininity.

But why not just fuck an ASIAN female you ask me?

Attached: 1544143102286.jpg (1080x810, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

3yryua3n3eu3i4gih2iopzph.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/pdf/hagakure.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=oJptgFXbv-Q
ihateasianguys.wordpress.com/author/claireliu1997/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Clayton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are fucking an ASIAN boy, a boy who's father raised him to be a man, who never thought he would be doing HRT, putting on frilly dresses and getting cum pumped in his asshole, who probably thought his sin would grow up to start a nice ASIAN family like him, but instead is getting fucked in the ass by White Bulls, moaning femininely and taking their warm seed deep into his boywomb. He is not just homosexual, but made into a woman. If only his father could see this, what he would be thinking inside his head, that he raised his little boy just to be a cum-dumpster for the white man.

You, by fucking him, are meta-physically cucking his father, stripping him of all his honor and dignity as a male and also diminishing his race through the sissy race play you perform with his daughter(male)

And this is why fucking an ASIAN sissy is the most alpha thing you can possibly do as a European man.

Attached: 1527145419274.jpg (675x1200, 127K)

fucking australians shitposters

cant wait for you fags to get bored of this fetish, the next big fetish is going to be crazy cray

Ok, post more pics for science pls

These are women right

Please tell me they are

Attached: 1560128483677m.jpg (819x1024, 97K)

Reminder that even the samurai, the epitome of Asian masculinity, thought this way.

Attached: how to be gay.png (548x710, 60K)

Unironically a good view

Look into your heart user. You know they have dicks. You know this.

If you are on top it's not gay, some men are made to serve alpha men

Women are Normiefags favorite thing,i cant compete with 30 other guys for the same piece of pussy
But then, i decide to go for cute femboys instead, and now i'm having sex 3 times a week

This book even outlines how the samurai boy bitch should serve his alpha top.

Attached: how to be gay 2.png (553x746, 62K)

How do you meet feminine boi?

source pleaseeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu>?

bro...
how far have you fallen into depravity?

Here, read it all for free
>3yryua3n3eu3i4gih2iopzph.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/pdf/hagakure.pdf

No, they are not. You need to look at body proportions. Look at the feet size especially at the first pic. Its a dude.

You gotta understand that there is a worldwide agenda by (((them))) and that it is a transgender agenda.

Look at Daisy Ridley. Do you think that is a woman? Look at the forehead size. Just the structure of the face. It's not the face of a woman. It's a man, 100%

Time to wakey wakey

Attached: Daisy-Ridley.jpg (615x410, 30K)

Based hollywoodtranniesposter
I remember you from /tv/, everyone laughed at you but I always liked you

i'm an asian male and this thread made me want a white bf

I'm so tired, user. I just want to look at a woman without questioning whether or not she has a penis.

Attached: images.png (263x192, 7K)

Stop looking at insta models and celebrities.

Take HRT and if you are cute I will take care of you

i have been on hrt for almost a decade

gay shit gtfo degenerates

looking at your post makes me want my hapa best friend back

did he become a tranny?

Nice, are you cute by now? I'm a 6'4 white bull

no he just got mad at me, he hated trannies though, was based

Nigga fembois are even harder to get. The good ones know they are rare so they only go for real chads or guys with really deep pockets

I'm white and this cuckold shit has to fucking stop. Just stop.

Attached: 1443188079916.png (501x445, 181K)

>submissive, yet assertive
That makes no sense.

So called white bulls can inseminate Asian bussy first. After that, the alpha black bulls can inseminate the white bussy that just fucked the Asian bussy. And then I can lap up all the cum from the bussys

The world is fucked but you don't realise how truly fucked it is until you see the centuries long tranny agenda.
youtube.com/watch?v=oJptgFXbv-Q
These fucking gender neutral faggots today think they're so edgy and that no one's ever done this before. It couldn't be more part of elite establishment.

Dominating a feminime man as an alpha male is everything but cucked

BASE and yellow bussy pilled. Remember the 13 words - breed rice bussy and rice pucci and future rice bussy and rice pucci.

I would say I'm very cute

>be white fag
>yellow fever
>"""straight""" asian guys had no choice but to turn gay
>had my pick of the litter
>the (((kike))) pushes kpop
>marginally gay asian males now get white pussy
>less gook rectums for me to cum in
jdimsa

Agreed. An excellent thread by OP here.

Attached: 1560122677729.gif (316x306, 1.05M)

Nice show me your cute body

This. I laughed when I saw white bulls. Barely made it to the end of the post

Kpop was a mistake, every asian should take HRT

I think this whole thing started by depressed frustrated asian anons with the whole Asian - White cucking going on with their women, but now its gotten completely out of hand and squarely in gay territory now

BASED, time to expose the agenda

>daisy ridley
>a man
do you have schizophrenia? You drop some actual evidence that she is male because I don't see it at all.

ihateasianguys.wordpress.com/author/claireliu1997/

The evidence is right in front of you. Look at the forehead size. It is absolutely massive and its the forehead that only a man could have. Deep set eyes....mannish. The face itself has a "fierce" structure and look, that is the look of a man.

Look at the body proportions. Where are the curves? Look at the shoulders.

Attached: PAY-Daisy-Ridley-Main.jpg (615x409, 48K)

based user. Asian females belong to White European MEN as brooding mares while their ""males"" serve as cum dumpsters and fucktoys. It's the ultimate kino bleaching the riceoids out of existence. Shame that Blacks and Muslims are doing the same to NA/EU whites.

B A S E
prob not bro

agreed op. picture related. i consider myself more straight than gay but i'd still go for this over any female.

Attached: kpRI9My.jpg (2030x3047, 1.48M)

this. ricebugs littreally are askin for it

top sissy pill

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Clayton

This one is openly TS, and you really couldn't tell, and she is in a lot of movies.

It's not fair how qt asians are. Fuck yes.

Get your eyes checked bro. Or dont and fap to trannies. Not my problem.

bro next youll tell me to open my eyes wider

what the fuck is wrong with all of you?? stop fetishising us you psychopaths