Stereotypical male incels spend their free time watching anime, playing videogames...

Stereotypical male incels spend their free time watching anime, playing videogames, watching streams on twitch and complaining on imageboards. The male demographical dominance in these areas is apparent in whatever online community you visit. How do stereotypical femcels spend their free time then?

Attached: furry_rp.png (672x473, 219K)

Something that doesn't exist can't spend time doing anything.

How can femcels not exist? Head by head they're the more numerous gender in the population. There's physically not enough dick for every single woman out there so there's just got to be loser women out there.

>physically not enough dick for every single woman out there

Why are there male incels then? Because women go for a small percentage of males, despite outnumbering them. There is never shortage of sex when you're a woman, you have to be trying not to get dicked.

Various reasons but let's say it's some variation of physical unattractiveness, mental frailty and bad social circumstances. Women also experience those things. You get hotties, but you also get the old bucktoothed cat lady from next door.

>physical unattractiveness
Not as important in women as it is in men, this is of course to be blamed on men who date uglies and enable them
>mental frailty
All women are mentally frail
>bad social circumstances
Not a thing, unless you're an African tribesgirl who's locked in the menstruation hut or something. Even the """fembots""" who dwell here always admit to having had sex before
>old bucktoothed cat lady
>old
She had her day, surely.

retarded argument. everyone wants to be a billionaire but some people are still poor.

Physical attractiveness is always important, though the meaning was twisted by robots. It's not just how tall or slim or fit you are, but also how you act, how friendly you are, etc.
Everyone is mentally frail to an extent. More mentally frail on average was the point.
Bad social circumstances can be anywhere. Rapist alcoholic dad for example. Or psychotic control-freak helicopter mom.
If you want an near-exclusively young example of a female fuckup, anorexic women.

He was saying femcels exist because they outnumber the male population, as if forcibly every available male is already commited to a woman, which isn't true.

most of those communities have like 20-30% females.
the female losers i've known spend a lot more time at the TV, reading books, and playing with animals. girls who wasted their best years getting fat and never having sex usually know everything about harry potter and other dumb books

you are saying there isn't a shortage of sex if you're a woman (just bee yourself).
your logic would only support the complete opposite, because if there is effectively a tiny supply of males in the dating market, then sex is automatically more scarce.

>physical attractiveness is always important
Not as much for men as it is for women, look at how many betas settle for absolute hill trolls. As long as it has a pussy, some man is gonna be willing to fuck it
>everyone is mentally frail
Yes, but women exceptionally and explosively so
>rapist alcoholic dad
Bound to be a slut and not technically celibate since daddy raped her
>control-freak mom
When mommy turns around, she's gonna end that celibacy immediately, probably turns into a slut too
>anorexic women
Just as there are men who enable and fetishize whales, there are men who enable and fetishize sticks

Women cannot be celibate, it's just not possible

celibacy is not virginity, weirdo

But you see, the supply of males is not used up by the women, who only go for a small percentage of that supply despite the rest being willing to have sex with women as well. Thus for a woman sex is never in short supply, if she doesn't get Chad, there are hordes of betas she can pick from. She just doesn't if she can help it, thus creating male incels.

>she can
this isn't an argument. it's like saying anybody can become a billionaire by just making more money.

male incels can fuck each other, but still complain about loneliness. your logic makes no sense, because you've already established that there are fewer viable men. you can't say women have more sex AND are very selective.

Yeah but that's the minority I implied. Which means that there should be a hobby in which female losers are the 70-80%.

user I was just fucking with the OP, why are you ruining my fun

>hurr le 80/20 meme is true because I want it to be true

yikes, you got me bro.

How would women going for the top 20% men actually make sex more scarce? It's not like the Chads will run out of dick, they'll easily smash at 5x the rate of normies, or 1000x the rate of robots.
The only scarce resource would be actual relationship commitment.

chad wouldn't be chad if he could waste 10-20 hours a week bouncing to different girls who might be uglier than 1 girl he can fuck regularly. it's unlikely that a dick can be in more than one place at a time without using a quantum computer.

arts and crafts. tons of hobbies there. also things like singing, shopping (don't even start faggot), gardening...

Those aren't social hobbies though. I meant something that would garner discussion on the hypothetical female equivalent of 4chins. (Don't get me started on the actual equivalent which is a sham)

Truth in a nutshell.
If she wants to fuck, she can. Doesn't matter if she laughs like a dying horse or has the face to match one, if a females wants male company she will get it.
Then most girls will start the upgrading game and thrive on the ensuing drama.

the OP mentions anime, videogames, watching streams, and imageboards. 2 of these are not social, all 4 are digital so you're not really getting the benefits of social interaction, and all 4 are primarily childrens hobbies.

there are substantial subcultures that revolve around soap operas, gardening, etc. don't clown with me boy