Oats

>super cheap
>100% pure
>pairs well with literally everything
>add berries or cherries for flavor
>takes 1 minute to prepare

Why aren't you eating the ultimate robot food?

Attached: th[1].jpg (474x316, 24K)

Makes me need to take a shit by midday and I don't really like using public toiletse.

>implying I need to eat

I receive my nourishment from the planes beyond, mortal.

Attached: VoidFrog.png (499x499, 611K)

>I receive my nourishment from the planes beyond, mortal.

Are you a protoss?

Knowing what I truly am would only reduce you to a gibbering wreck, user.

Attached: VoidFrog2.png (800x712, 1.3M)

>1 min
are you making that instant oats shit?

Because its almost as bad as cereal. Its still trash food. What nutritional value do oats offer? Fucking nothing. What are they exactly? Just another form of bread. Ie fucking nothing of nutritional value just trash calories.

whole oats or steel ut oats. 1 minute microwave.

ok i dont have a microwave

i usually make a batch of steel cut oats that i recook in some whole milk for breakfast

unprocessed oats contain fat, b vitamins, fibers and beta-glucans but i've never seen it in stores

>ok i dont have a microwave

Use a tea kettle. Same thing.

Oates are trash

>unprocessed oats contain fat, b vitamins, fibers and beta-glucans but i've never seen it in stores

Bruh?

Attached: 1711w-quaker-oats-instant-oatmeal-amazon[1].jpg (1200x900, 129K)

at least its cheap and filling, and doesnt contain any added sugar unlike most cereals

what do you eat for breakfast?

thats that instant shit
its pre-cooked

I eat oatmeal and a banana and a cup of black coffee every day for breakfast. I'm so tired of it, but I don't have time to cook some huge feast. 2 minutes in the microwave and it's done.

oats and milk, helped me survive on 20$ a month, was always feeling full and was pretty tasty. Downside was super skinny, and had energy for only about 6 hours a day

was that all you ate all day?

what do you mean you don't have time? just wake up earlier retard

Every meal is fish nuts and yogurt.

how's that treating you

Don't use milk, you are probaly lactose intolerant, oats should stay in long

Rice and beans is the ultimate robot food

Low in protein, extremely high in omega 6, pretty low in nutrients. The ultimate robot food is liver.

Take the steel cut pill. And don't be a lazy fuck and make microwave it, use an instant pot or boil it.