What do black femanons think of non-black men having a preference or fetish, let's be real for them?

What do black femanons think of non-black men having a preference or fetish, let's be real for them?

Do you find it endearing? Do do you dislike it? No opinion? Would you date a non-black man with a preference for darker-skinned black women?

Asking for a friend obviously myself

Attached: 1553190926854.png (1276x700, 1.01M)

Remove Uchiha

Good black girl bait image OP. I would say I find it endearing because I like white guys, but nobody likes to feel as though they are being fetishized instead of being wanted for who they are as a person. I would keep the fetish aspect on the down low.

I didn't specifically say white guys, just non-black guys, but that's a fair response anyways.

Are all women actually retarded? Nobody likes someone for only their race. If a guy wants to date, he finds you attractive and likes your personality. He may like black women especially but why is it offensive? It's almost as if you women have no self esteem and see yourselves as holes.
>he likes my race so this is the only reason he loves me
utterly retarded fembot

Forgive me, I expect it to always be white guys.
Read the OP and my post a few times again, and think real hard. I know your walnut sized brain can barely manage. I never said half of the things you are implying in your post.

I don't necessarily mean white guys, but I'll admit that they're in the majority on this site so it's not out of the way to assume that.

I'm talking about ALL non-black men; Asian, Arab, White, Latino, Mixed race, Jewish, etc etc.

God, I wish I could remove the Uchiha like that.

>but nobody likes to feel as though they are being fetishized instead of being wanted for who they are as a person
In what way do they not like you as a person if they have a thing for black girls, you brainlet nigger beast?

I am generally flattered when a guy takes interest in me for any reason besides just physical. That goes for any race. I happen to like white guys the most but I would be willing to date any race.

>like white guys the most
>yet it's a fetish if other guys like black girls
DUMB NIGGER SHE BEAST

I never said they could not like me as a person while having a thing for black girls you 8 bit brainlet. I said that IF that was their primary reason for liking me, I would dislike that. So to keep that from being a concern, I would keep the idea of black girls being a fetish on the down low.

How does it feel to be black and stupid? You skin color resembles feces and your bone structure makes you look like a gorilla. Hahaha!. Stupid nigger woman. Even nigger males hate nigger women hahahaha

BTFO gorilla woman

> I said that IF that was their primary reason for liking me, I would dislike that.
When is that ever their "primary reason" you stupid gorilla? That's not how people work. There are so many black women out there. Are you an femcel and you never had a real relationship so you don't know why people date each other? Dumb gorilla. Monkey. Ape.

>black fembot here boys

Attached: 220px-Male_gorilla_in_SF_zoo.jpg (220x246, 18K)

STUPID DUMB MONKEY WOMAN WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID?? YOU DUMB FUCKING GORILLA

This is why I told you to read the OP once more. He asked, in the OP, what black girls thought about non-black men have a fetish for them. I said that nobody likes to be fetishized. I never said you could not have a preference for black girls. This is where you are getting hung up. If you walk up to a black girl and tell her the main reason you wanted to talk to her is because you have a fetish for black girls, do not expect that to go well.

You are one stupid monkey. People don't want to date based on this one aspect of race. Relationships are a bit more complicated than that.

Attached: 03082016_TibaVieira_081-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 140K)

Yes. I know. Which is why I said I wanted that instead of being fetishized. You might honestly have schizophrenia. Please go get checked.

You are a retarded ape, nigress fembot. If people don't do these things, why would you feel concerned? You are a paranoid dumb bitch.

Lol calm down, no reason to be angry

Not that user btw, I'm the OP

Not op or the black chick, but you are one retarded autist. You made me feel second hand embarrassment for your mentally ill ass. Quit whilr you're still ahead, man.

>what do black femanons think of non-black men having a preference or fetish, let's be real for them?
disgusting, and worse if you are white. Would never date or seriously consider a relationship with.
>would you date a non-black man with a preference for darker-skinned black women?
If its just a preference and hes non-white then yes.

>If its just a preference and hes non-white then yes.

Well hello then

Bumping this thread to get more discussion

>man of any race has fetish/preference for black women
Usually means he's not a virgin, he doesn't like psychedelics, he doesn't want to live near the countryside, he doesn't like private schools, and he doesn't know what the Nurse With Wound list is. These things mean he's not husband material to me.