At least .5% of women get creampied by dogs

>at least .5% of women get creampied by dogs

how does this make you feel

Attached: nuakbp9x9j331.jpg (431x767, 87K)

doubtfullyious

That is hot, nothing turns me on like seeing a dogslut get knotted by Rex thunderknott
>I wish more women were into it

Attached: 4cf.png (152x254, 41K)

Men fuck children, dogs, sheep, cows, trannies and cushing's syndrome having old landwhales shaped like a pick-up truck so it isn't making me feel any type of way desu

Attached: 1559259641763 (1).gif (700x827, 510K)

Are humans the most indiscriminate species when it comes to sex?

Not good, that's for sure.

Attached: [Coalgirls]_Shingeki_no_Kyojin_09_(1280x720_Blu-ray_FLAC)_[818DFE9C].mkv_snapshot_11.29_[2016.05.11_ (1280x720, 86K)

If I was a real girl I'd fuck dogs, you can get creampied and not get pregnant.

I seen this video of a monkey fucking a deer once and also a dolphin using a puffer fish as a fleshlight

I think animals are not very picky either lmao

>If I was a real girl I'd fuck dogs

same desu and I wouldn't stop at just dogs

no homo

I'm sure this is a real statistic and not fabricated in any way.

I'm a boomer incel, and I hate women, but I don't think 1 in 300 are having dogs cum in them lmao. I'm just ugly and autistic, and they are vapid neurotic whores.

there's a video of a monkey fucking a frog to death

Attached: willem.jpg (1312x1118, 190K)

if its 0.5%, then these women most likely live on the fringes of society. sure, its good to know, but its just too small a number to give a shit

>but I don't think 1 in 300 are having dogs cum in them lmao.
If you can't believe that, you haven't been around enough women.

this sounds like some major bullshit
pap smears don't test for semen, let alone semen from other species
but of course some uneducated incels would believe it

Attached: 1269269555236.jpg (126x124, 3K)

>tfw stupid roastie has her medical records tarnished by an identifier that lets all doctors know she fucked dogs
>she'll probably have every doctor she ever goes to up until she dies know she was a neurotic whore
lmao at the state of these women

He size difference between somatic cells and gametes is quite substantial. To see sperm cells you would have to magnify past uterine cells. The zoom in would probably be to great, unless you were actually searching for sperm cells. I have no doubt, however, that he number of women who fuck dogs is somewhere between 0.1 and 2 percent

>calling someone else 'incel'
>puts womyn in a pedestal
>"I may be a 49-yo virginf, but at least I'm not an incel!"

Wasn't there a study that was posted on here a while back that said 25% of women who owned large dogs had sex with them?

Forget just having it inside them, they've been fertilized before. Obviously humans and dogs can't crossbreed but they are close enough genetically to fertilize one another.

Just think about that, she didn't just fool around with her dog, but she created a hybrid zygote. It would never implant or grow into anything, but I think it's all the grosser that these women are basically letting their dogs have their eggs.

>at least
You know that the number is going to be a lot bigger then .5%.
This is probably a far better accurate number.

>close enough genetically to fertilize one another
No.
There's difference in transmembrane proteins for recognition between human and dogs.
Except if you have a source...

Seems too lowball, I hope there are more XX zoosluts out there.

I can honestly see AT LEAST one in 300 women banging their dogs and more than that letting their dogs eat them out. Seriously, as many memes as there are about it with peanut butter and all that, I'm certain it's way more common than 1 in 300.

Anyone gonna give me a source or is this a "durr women bad" thread for autistic retards?

>normie surprised women aren't these pure angels who dindu nuffin
lmfao

At least I'm not a brainlet who believes whatever strangers on the internet tell them because it confirms my biases

This seems like a matter of caring about the human race which I've already given up on.

You know people can write anything they want on tumblr, even things that arent true, right user?

Even more likely, this is a dog fucking fetishist writing fics for whores who like it

The difference is very few men do these things while dog fucking is an epidemic among roasties.

humans are the most hypersexual species on the planet