I'm a 186cm female. If I want a guy thats taller than me and doesn't have the face of a goblin...

I'm a 186cm female. If I want a guy thats taller than me and doesn't have the face of a goblin, I'm looking at trying to land a guy in the top 5% of males.

Compare that to robots who can simply date a girl of any height and average or even below average looks and nobody will stare at him.

I feel like robots overstate how hard is for them.

Attached: 2wg.png (1180x1200, 647K)

If your bar is "not the face of a goblin" then that's not hard.

Excellent-tier bait. 100% sure to get lots of replies. My estimate? 150 before the thread dies.

>Compare that to robots who can simply date a girl of any height
>Specifically states that she wants to date a man above a certain height

Are you for real?

Attached: baited.jpg (1024x1024, 89K)

It wouldn't be that hard for me to get any gf. The hard part is finding someone that would be a good friend to me and that I would actually like.

Cut off your legs below the kneecap.

Cripple life would unironically be better for you and improve your chances

You could always date a shorter guy although I'm sure you'd rather stay single than do that

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x930, 221K)

I am slightly taller than you and do not have a gobbo face.
Be my egf.

How big are your muscles?

Attached: 1517502130448.png (849x1421, 192K)

I smell samefaggotry.

OP, if you truly are a femoid, then you should know that plenty of men don't care much about height as long as you look decent.

She isn't worried about men caring about height, SHE cares about height.

My gf is like 5'11", I'm 6" so only just slightly taller. I love her height but more importantly love her personality and everything sentimental we have together.

This is how it works okay?
You get tits, legs, and the ability to get sex pretty much whenever just by being a female. That's the trade off.

Robots who can simply "date a girl of any height/looks" is unrealistic, men find it much harder to find partners, that's a fact. The fact that they can be seen, IF they find a partner, with no judgement towards height IF the person staring even gives a fuck, doesn't really have any weight in comparison. Sorry.

You should feel less concerned about height and more concerned about emotionally clicking with someone.

Samefag confirmed. Sage.

they didn't even reeespond to me asking them to be my egf and Im taller and not an uggo clearly shes not even trying desu senpai

This. So so so much this.
Orignisbfoysbsji

Don't feed the samefags, Jow Forums.

177cm here. it sucks because im the average height of a male. i really want a taller boyfriend but even sex or cuddling can be awkward because of how tall i am.

Attached: 4ECE2AEB-E201-44AF-B0F5-6A7178A80166.png (245x245, 104K)

You are a male, samefag

im really not, i just read the thread. manlet mad because im taller than you?

Attached: 812D6DC2-20CF-4080-B8F6-460FE141FD34.png (240x240, 78K)

Holy shit most women are really boring as sin when you get to know them. Not all. But most.

>177 cm
>female
Transition already

Tranny poseurs don't count, user.

tranny, stop baiting

if you ever have kids they wont be 5'10" midgets, at least

how tall is 6'2 in centimeters? about 185 right?

Sage
Samefag
Sage

195 here, bee my gf(female)

I AM TALLER THAN YOU BE MY EGF REEE

with the influx of trannies, i dont blame you for thinking im one.
yeah but theyll probably grow up to be stacy or an incel. maybe not if i treat them right.
okay
also okay

Attached: ACC4FD59-43EA-4A31-8AC9-1D856F318A7A.png (245x245, 37K)

Go away samefag tranny. Nobody is interested in your attention seeking behavior. Sage.

>get first gf
>she's a huge slut
Why this?

Attached: 0402.jpg (916x720, 94K)

samefag tranny?
shut up man legit trying to get my relatively smol egf here rn

hey bby wan sum fuk

>190cm
>have goblin face

fuck you, nigger

idk I can feel the 200 coming, you're really overestimating the average robot's capacity to smell bait

Can I see your feet OP?

5'9 manlet who likes taller girls

Anybody with preferences that are going to eliminate a majority of the population is obviously going to find it harder to find a partner, i dont get the point of your post

Attached: 1558387217447.jpg (1968x1126, 313K)

(especially)
genuinely lol'd, thanks anons.

To the tall girls, or at least girls who think they're tall, I can offer a small bit of reassurance. I would prefer a girl shorter than myself, and I am ~188 cm, and that includes 187 and below. So, to the 186cm girl, I think most men wouldn't care that much even if they're the "prefer shorter" type.

To you i can say take heart, because anatomically sex is easier the closer in height you are. A tall man and a short girl, or vice versa, will have difficulties with doggy style due to differences in knee length, and for things like cowgirl or missionary height is of no importance.

I dunno user, it's entirely conceivable for a woman to want a top tier man, and tall women are women still, so I really don't see where you're going with this. I've met women as tall as me (188 / 6'2" ) and they definitely appreciate taller men (or equally as tall men) because it helps them feel feminine, which they often feel insecure about due to their height.

>tfw no tall insecure tomboy gf

GET OFF OF MY BOARD YOU STUPID NORMIE

You and your stigmatisation hurts in ways I cant even discribe

get off
get off
get off
Oh my fucking god LEAVE THIS PLACE

Attached: random.jpg (236x282, 14K)

It's funny how it's okay for women to treat men as status symbols (i.e., try and justify why they would never date someone without X attributes) but if men try and enforce standards like that it's misogyny.

You could just find someone who you click with instead of worrying about what other people think, but women are nothing more than vain people.

>but if men try and enforce standards like that it's misogyny.
you shouldn't care what other people think. If saying "I want a skinny girlfriend (as opposed to fat)" gets met with a "misogynist" response then reply "well call me a misogynist, i don't give a fuck." This entire shaming social system only exists because people allow it exist.

>tfw no handsome dude wishing to date me

Attached: Handsome bf.jpg (768x1024, 114K)

Were you in this CC thread by any chance

Attached: untitled2.png (1366x657, 103K)

I'm 196cm, let's have giant babies, OK?

Bait or not, this thread is surprisingly true.
Pride is a major thing for guys in this current generation.
Despite being docile, men still need to keep up appearances.
Thus, most will stray from dating taller women.
Ironically, it's a nigger-tier time preference issue.
I'm 5'4" but I want tall kids. Thus, I will only date a woman who is 6' or above.