Posting personal info

>posting personal info
Come on, janny. If I end up doxing myself, I won't blame you.

Attached: Īwagarjan.png (600x600, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

picrew.me/image_maker/2327
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Picture of nature was to much user

Oh not that. I posted my real name, which is weird, since how would they even know I'm not lying?

Attached: Āustras Swāikstan.png (600x600, 329K)

To be fair you should prob not post your real name tho but i hope you can overcome you past troubles with your mom user

What is your real name? Not Aiste?

Since thread's about to die. It's Laura. It's spelled the same for foreigners too, so I won't be doxed. Please sage the thread if you're replying.

Attached: Undēinas Dajā.png (600x600, 364K)

Thats a nice name user but one more question do you draw your avatars yourself aswell ?

ive seen you around op, but who are you?
and why do they hate you?

No. Not at all:
picrew.me/image_maker/2327

user. I asked you to sage ffs. I'll have to report myself now.

Attached: Waīstis Waistā.png (600x600, 338K)

because i am a schizophrenic tranny cumrag desu

why did you dox people in the first place if all you do in these threads is being nice, either you're really good at playin a character or you changed quite a lot. Do you even still use discord at this point ?

Only "doxxed" one person who kind of deserved it. Maybe not. I don't know. But I never liked discordfags and haven't used that place in a long time.

Attached: Rantawa.png (600x600, 338K)

shame would've actually added you in the hope that you can get your life together

Why did they deserve it? You better deliver because I hate fags who don't deliver and instead just say some stupid shit.

I'm not sure. I didn't like him very much. I'm too afraid to commit. He was too persistent in the beginning. And he's some neet in Canada. I couldn't do it. He was pretty creepy. Plus I don't like discordfags.

Attached: Kūlgrinda.png (600x600, 336K)

calling it discordfags when it's the most used site is kinda wrong at this point. I mean almost everyone is usin it these days

Tell me, what should I be having for supper?

Who the hell are you, I see these threads a lot

Dont you get bored of your threads getting deleted all the time , avatarfag? I hope they ban you.

You doxxed them because they were kind of weird? That's fuckin gay, guess you're just a typical female. Disappointing, you had some interesting stuff to say too.

fuck off tranny i hope you die

You realize you cannot sage with a picture right?

It's not that. You just don't understand how unsafe it can be to get into something serious with a random guy on the internet.
Something vegetarian. I'm sure you have better options for that than I do, though I'm trying.
Didn't know that.

I am not going to have a vegetarian dish, unless there's one nearby and it tastes good, and also cheap.

Unless they threatened you, doxxing them was a gay as fuck thing to do. Of course, a woman would be a little bitch coward and let the internet fight for her instead of settling her problems properly. Just ghost him if you can't handle him, you fucking retarded bitch. I'm seriously disappointed, I thought you were a decent dude before.

Vegetarian food is nice. Those weird japanese character makers are nice too.

This is nice. Just try to be nice.