What do fembots like most about robots?

what do fembots like most about robots?

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36K)

i like the hours long meaningful conversations we can share and your hopeless romanticism despite all the pain you've endured. it's almost enough to make up for what i dislike the most about robots

....that they're not chad.

i like when they r rlly passionate about something rlly dorky like vidya or card games or like some sort of collectible something!!

taking their virginities

Attached: 72D3F7C5-D681-4812-A7B9-9185EB339CF7.jpg (500x405, 65K)

I collect flies. wanna be my gf?

lets dissect them together, user

Attached: 1548630542319.png (1916x2048, 1.66M)

why everyone is this shithole mention vidya or nerd shit like holy shit i know thats cool too, but you there are other more interesting things like literally night walks or sports or even music, instruments etc, something productive, I like vidya but ive got other productive hobbies too.

y-yeah right. liar

well yea that other stuff is nice too. i rlly like to take late night walks when its cold nd drink coffee or something. i just like when robots r passionate about something nd can talk about it for hours. doesnt matter what it is

wtf! I'm not a psycho. I use them to feed spiders user

how do you talk about vidya and card games for hours even?????

You can talk for hours about books or stories or other stuff but vidya? idk man as a hobby when you're teen or adult teen is okay, but when you're past 20s you gotta look for more interesting stuff that is productive

idk user. teaching me how whatever it is works so i can learn about it and be invested too. i just enjoy when ppl are excited about their hobbies and i like learning.

This is a shallow view that betrays your boring personality. Yes, one can certainly have productive hobbies but to say that there is nothing to talk about with regards to vidya is well, ironically immature. Plenty of videogames have deep mechanics, explore various themes, dig into history, all or which can be discussed.

literally music, learn how to play an insrument, guitar, bass, piano, etc, every thing is welcome. read books, look for something you like about and search for books, gardening, cooking, sports, working out, etc

ok ur sperging out. idk what youre going on about now. im srry youre pressed that ppl can be passionate about video games. i just said i like when ppl are invested in their hobbies, nd i gave some common examples.

The autistic shitposts. Their neurotic tendencies. Also: their insecurities, although warranted in most cases, are adorable.
But sadly I can only love one.

im not spergin out, but the things ive mentioned before are way better than videogames, and I like videogames, there are so many more productive thing than videogames, a videogame is to have fun and stuff and enjoy, but at the end of the day you need to have other stuff that is more productive for yourself. you can talk about videogames and all but you gotta get other things to talk about, i just replied to you cause everytime i see people mentioning videogames when it comes to hobbies and interests, literally the iconic duo is "anime/vidya". I just think there are better interests and hobbies than that, no hate on anime and vidya tho.

Hi nekorrila.

I wanna fall in love with savior complex user and then finally find the courage to kill myself after she'd grow bored of me after having saved me

that one being me of course

The contrast between our regular interactions and the personal ones where they take their masks off and let themselves be vulnerable.
Oh and they can be pretty funny desu.

Attached: 1546885307786.png (600x600, 319K)

that's pretty nice and wholesome

This made me feel something i did not feel a long time

Attached: v5icckq11fy01.png (720x646, 413K)

bump origigginalo