To be honest, I 100% wish I had been born a chick, but would never mutilate myself to become a tranny

To be honest, I 100% wish I had been born a chick, but would never mutilate myself to become a tranny.

Attached: 1345083292893.jpg (1241x761, 446K)

Woman = esay mode.

Attached: swimsuit-female-pepe-22003536-01.jpg (500x433, 63K)

I know what you mean. I get the sense that my personality just doesn't work for a guy, I'm too anxious and passive and the things I want just aren't the things men are supposed to want.
I don't think I'm a girl, I don't hate my body or the way I look, my internal dialogue isn't a feminine voice, I'm attracted to women. I'm a dude. I just have a personality that would fit a lot better for a girl. It's too bad even the most rabid feminists still want the same thing as everyone else.
>inb4 pink pill
Even if I could get a brain transplant into a female body I wouldn't do it. I don't want to become a woman just because I don't have a manly personality.

Attached: 1550023692302.png (460x628, 688K)

i feel exactly the same way.
i wonder how many people there are who also feel this way, but still transition because they think this is what being trans means

>I 100% wish I had been born a chick
cringe
>but would never mutilate myself to become a tranny
based

As female I wanna ask. Why? Why on earth you'd want to be one.

Except that you can fondle your own tits as a straight guy. Still think about it. It would get boring. It would be like being a gay guy and wacking off.

Attached: letmetellyouhowmuchivecometohateyou.png (680x1106, 1.11M)

I don't know man periods seem like a really shitty thing to go through. I'm kinda glad I don't have to deal with that, but I get what you mean, I have a very feminine personality

Implying I get tired of wacking, I would do unholy things to my tits if I had em. And post it here for all my bro's to fap to

I feel the same man but only like .01% of trannys look a slight bit attractive so it isn't a good idea to transistion

I've thought of this extensively and I think it comes down to value; as an omega male I have no value at all to society, as a women, even the lowest of them, I would be infinitely more valuable and wanted by society. It's a nice thought.

woman = retard mode

>being strong/brave/whatever is a choice you're rewarded for making, rather than a responsibility you're punished for failing in
>allowed to be emotionally/physically vulnerable
>don't have to keep up a facade of confidence for your partner
>objectified
Sounds like a pretty good deal.

That's quite bullshit if it was that simple to understand people as alphas, omegas and that bullshit life would be much simpler. Mostly it all comes down to passion.

Infinitely more valuable? That you can give birth and more males wanna fuck you? Even if that is so it takes two to tango. Guess there is one thing females can receive easier and it's sex that's about it. Then what?
Where's rest of the infinite value, user. REE!

Just stop being an omega male then, retard.

Sex is all that matters, literally everything else is just a way to get it

Same here

Im so fucking sensitive i cry almost every night

>this is what incels actually believe
The only reason you're so obsessed is because you don't get it. Everyone eats more than they have sex, and drinking is even more important. If you're going to reduce the human condition down to animalistic impulses and necessities, you might as well say life is all about food and water and how to get it. Dumb as fuck.

i agree with this but this thread's existence is mucho unnecesario

>imagine being female and so stuck up that you actually consider morals, dignity before sexual intercourse. Being unable to put booty to pave its own path for you.

I would rule the world if I was a man or at least remove my programing so I can rule the world with my ass!

this, women are pretty clueless though and don't even recognize those advantages

that sounds ridiculous, why would you think of such things this isn't the middle ages. Go rule the world ffs, no-one's gonna stop you

Attached: 1345083537496.jpg (1247x765, 434K)

exactly how i feel, complete fucking shit i hate it so much

CIA wouldn't like that.

yeah I feel this
Im a passive quiet guy and overall just have a feminine personality
to most females though this just comes off as entirely beta

Multiple people close to me have suggested Im trans at different points

I was a shy kid and had crossdressing fantasies since a very young age

always been attracted to females but dont have some raging desire to fuck a pussy, in fact I dont find pussy very attractive

i have a very skinny twinkish body and I like it that way, but I dont have nearly enough dysphoria to the point where I would want to take hormones or really live as a girl. im fine as a boy from day to day

I'm so confused. I'm a man and it's ok for the most part and I don't hate it in the slightest when I'm not horny. When I'm horny it's a different tune and I want to be a girl. The problem is that, well as a man I'm fucking horny all the time and that invokes the desires to be a girl pretty often. I have been listening to and watching sissy hypno videos/mp3's for the better part of 11 years now and there's basically nothing I haven't seen/heard, allways waiting for something new that can give me that "fix". I truly believe it's all just cause and effect, by watching/listening to sissy hypno and conditioning my sexuality has adapted to that specific material and sees it as the natural way of things. I have tried god knows how many times now to abstain and recover, yet it leads me straight back into a relapse stronger than before. It's an evil cycle honestly and I don't believe this is what it means to be trans as it's way to "sexual" to be natural. All I know is that no matter what I'm never ever going to truly give in and do any radical changes to my appearance. All I know is that this is probably never going to leave me and I'm destined to live a life of perversion and never be able to find a partner and recreate as I'm just to filled with guilt and shame from it.

>I was a shy kid and had crossdressing fantasies since a very young age
I relate to everything but this.

So you're a coward.

You're a woman, man.

I wish I was born a woman too, but I'm not a fag or a tranny. I just want life on easy mode.

but I dont want to be a non-passing tranny -_-

As a not very good looking girl, just know that you are only on easy mode as a girl if you are rich, tall, and generally attractive. If you are a short, non-slender girl with too large boobs, dirty brown hair, etc., like me, it is no cake walk.

Maybe if I was tall and slender it would be better. But at least unlike most girls, I dont hate the world because I am not pretty. I am mostly okay with myself.

Attached: 7A13FC10-5314-4052-B600-E47FDD14B49A.gif (540x500, 1.99M)

I crossdressed as a kid but my dad beat me so I repressed it and now I am attracted to traps