/SDG/

/Sex doll general/
Pic related is mine that I got on Saturday it's fucking amazing. I ordered a couple new wigs and a nip school girl uniform for it today. That'll be here tomorrow or Wednesday. Now I'm looking on ebay for more clothes.
ITT
>owners talk about their dolls
>share tips and helpful tricks
>share pics of your silicone or TPE gf (link to where you got it)
>non-owners ask questions to owners
>share links and resources
Heres where I got mine, mistresslovedolls.com but I didn't get it from the site. I emailed the owner of the company and asked if I could go to their facility to check out the merch, because this is my first doll, and he agreed. So I drove out Saturday and checked out some display models and picked up mine.
The arms and legs aren't as good as other companies but whatever, it was way cheaper, and the quality of everything else is amazing.

Attached: Crop.jpg (620x1920, 587K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hgdoll.net/index.php?route=product/category&path=145_150
nypost.com/2017/08/22/sex-dolls-are-more-popular-than-real-prostitutes-at-this-brothel/
amsterdamredlightdistricttour.com/news/prostitutes-protest-red-light-district-brothels-with-sex-dolls/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jIaJhyJalCI.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Many questions from a potential future consumer.
Is it heavy?
Is it hard to clean?
Is it any better than an onahole?
How do you know what size clothes to buy?
Is it worth the price?

Ive thought about buying a QT anime doll but they are like 2500 dollars

Attached: Animu.jpg (1200x900, 144K)

I'm a female and I find this hilarious. Do you realize you're chances of finding a real girl now are probably her 0%?

why have sex with a doll when you could fuck a fag on grindr. Fags will fuck anything with a wiener.

Attached: 250px-Ike_SSBU.png (250x250, 69K)

Do you realize the usefullness of a real girl goes to 0 after you have a doll

Do you realize that you may likely have serious mental issue if you prefer a cold doll over a real breathing woman?

Attached: 1560109179749.png (1080x1080, 1.39M)

>Is it heavy?
range from 50-100 lbs for a full-sized doll. I wish I could narry it down but it depends how big your doll's hips and boobs are
>Is it hard to clean?
If you're impatient or lazy, yes
>Is it any better than an onahole?
Loaded question. Men are visual and gropey. Of course the answer is yes.
>How do you know what size clothes to buy?
Manufactureer gives you her measurements and you figure it out
>Is it worth the price?
Yes, I spent $1400 on pic related and can't stop thinking about getting this one: hgdoll.net/index.php?route=product/category&path=145_150

Attached: the future is silicone.jpg (1944x2592, 970K)

Disagree. You're clearly more annoying than a sexdoll.

Imagine acting so stereotypical. Makes you think about the npc meme.

Attached: 1505327218266.jpg (788x999, 192K)

Why would you pay to fuck astic when you could be pounding boipucci for free on Grindr?

>$1400
Tfw when you're such a poorfag you have to relegate yourself to sockwanking while fellow Anons splurge on sex dolls

Man, wasn't it awkward shopping for a wank toy in person? I can't believe a robot would be abl to do that.

Cold doll:
>high one-time cost, low maintenance cost
>cold unless you warm it up
>can only perform passive sexual acts
>but is available at all times
>is relatively attractive
Real breathing woman
>low entry cost, extremely high maintenance cost
>including requiring your time and attention
>automatically warm, but also burps, farts and has all the standard biological processes
>can perform almost any kind of sexual act
>but will refuse most of them, and may refuse sex at random
>is likely less attractive than the doll and will only get worse over time
I don't know, the dolls don't seem too bad.

Not everyone is gay you degenerate tranny.

Based and dollpiled.

And fucking a plastic doll isn't? Lmao what a loser!

Nice coping mechanism, it is obvious that youre a coward who is scared of dealing with a real woman. Pfft.

>women's only value is sex
Im glad that you got yourself a sex doll. Don't talk to real women, ever. We don't want you.

You sound monotone as fuck. Do you have feelings? Bet you don't. So sad for you. You're slowly turning into a doll yourself.

>Is it heavy?
Mine is 125cm (just over 4ft) so it's pretty light, probably 30lb or so
>Is it hard to clean?
I've only used it twice but so far no. It gets even easier if you get a removable pussy insert
Way fucking better
The company I got mine from has a message board too and I found the sizes for mine there.
>Is it worth the price?
Fuck yeah. Mine (OP) was less than $500
Begone roastie. Further more, how does having a doll impact my chances with real women? Do you think I'm posting pictures of it on tinder?

Attached: Crop 3.jpg (701x1453, 597K)

>We don't want you.
Nothing is more degenerate than a tranny pretending to be a woman

gay is definitely not the word you are looking for

Attached: 2b and waifubots.png (1982x1074, 914K)

You judge men when they buy sex dolls yet expect to be respected beyond your sexuality? Don't judge men on one dimension if you don't like it when it's done to you.

So a thread for pathetic virgins right?

>Tfw when you're such a poorfag you have to relegate yourself to sockwanking while fellow Anons splurge on sex dolls
You're doing for the good of all mankind. I think of it as investing in the engineering that will some day, we hope not too far in the future, enable us to replace women, freeing men of the hazards of thots forever. I hope we all live to see it.

Attached: IMG_20190602_232003.jpg (2592x1944, 1.04M)

This is fucking disgusting
I'll say it again!!! Fuck sex bots and sex dolls
Nigga. You guys are fucked up beyond repair
I want real human connection
Not some fuck doll!

Attached: 200.gif (301x200, 389K)

>deserve to be respectes beyond your sexuality
Have you ever thought about getting diagnosed for sociopathy? That's exactly what a sociopath would say. You don't have any feelings, just say so.

Yes he is he will never pass his Gene's on not that a tone would let him

>it is obvious that youre a coward who is scared of dealing with a real woman.
Can you get anymore stereotypical than this.

>Don't talk to real women, ever. We don't want you.
I don't think you know what women want with a pepe between your legs or maybe the HRT has connected you to the hivemind.

Attached: 1501346386800.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

>Man, wasn't it awkward shopping for a wank toy in person? I can't believe a robot would be abl to do that
You have no idea how traumatizing it was. I was expecting to meet with the owner of the company a man, who I assumed was probably a robot himself. Instead I was greeted by 7.5/10 chinese girl. She was cool about it tho, at least i wasn't buying their real loli doll.

>Not wanting a perfect sex bot who will make you dinner then fuck you all night

Attached: Sexbot 9000.jpg (1125x1500, 181K)

I do, but they're evidently kind of wasted on women. I didn't write in all the issues that come from womens' "feelings", because it would've made the comparison too one-sided.

>I want real human connection
That's all well and good until that connection gets severed. Then you're left a husk of your former self, and in order to not get hurt again you turn to dolls.

>Instead I was greeted by 7.5/10 chinese girl
That would have been hot. "I'm here for the prettiest thing you have to stick my dick in, please."

>Further more, how does having a doll impact my chances with real women? Do you think I'm posting pictures of it on tinder?
Imagine inviting your date over. 'Haha look I used to fuck sex dolls haha' what in the fucking autism. I bet you'd have no choice but having to hide it. Just saying, this is an instant turn off for a lot of women.

nypost.com/2017/08/22/sex-dolls-are-more-popular-than-real-prostitutes-at-this-brothel/

WOMEN ON SUICIDE WATCH

amsterdamredlightdistricttour.com/news/prostitutes-protest-red-light-district-brothels-with-sex-dolls/

Whores protesting because they are losing their worth

>virgins are too afraid to talk to women, but will drive to a sex doll factory to browse the selection

You sound pretty sociopathic. Most women I've met are actually far more thoughtful and empathetic than you.

> I bet you'd have no choice but having to hide it
Obviously you'd hide it, you tard. Do you really think anyone cares so much about honesty towards a tinder thot that they'd feel the need to disclose their entire private life and sexual history?

We're not losing our worth, it's natural selection in action, males whom are defective fuck sex dolls and never making any babies

>this is an instant turn off for a lot of women.
You can say the same for men when they find huge dildos at a girls place. And it's not so hard to hide in the attic or basement.

Attached: 1556642148901.jpg (630x630, 35K)

Not here to judge you on your sexual activities but I will judge that doll. That thing looks scary. If I woke up and saw that, I think I would die of a heart attack.

It's a plastic doll
Not a human being

>fuck sex dolls lol

>We're not losing our worth, it's natural selection in action, males whom are defective fuck sex dolls and never making any babies (you're here)

>maybe we can live alongside them

>wtf I can't believe marriages to dolls exceeded marriages to 3dpds

>will pay for dick

Anything they can do about it?

Nope, not now.

What's that sound?

The clock's running out on roasties. Tick, tick tick, tick...

Attached: IMG_20190215_194241.jpg (486x648, 96K)

The ideal world is where we finally have the technology to program robot waifus. Real women are forced into farms where we transplant their eggs into the robots womb and then have babies with the perfect robot waifus.

At the way robotics is advancing were 5-10 years away from walking robo-waifus or full immersion vr experiences.
The future looks good.

Attached: tAVlk8L.jpg (1600x900, 90K)

Good. We women dont want to give you babies. Let those sex dolls benefit you.

It's almost over for them. I wonder what the world will look like when men have a strangle hold on the sexual matket?

Attached: Crop 2.jpg (797x1675, 687K)

only in the warped and lost mind of a 4channer is there a world where normie men give up women to fuck silicone

Not the same user but I'm surprised that ended in neutrality, didn't expect that.

Good
I won't be able to hurt me

you mean this world?

Im not breeding with males that prefer sex dolls. Im only breeding with non defective males.

Not all women are as shallow as you. Dude has hella dolls and is married.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jIaJhyJalCI.

Attached: s9NR21p_d.jpg (640x640, 27K)

You won't be breeding at all, the state will confiscate your egg so we can plant them in our robo-waifus.

Attached: 1506747617347.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

We'll have moon bases when men are no longer distracted by a fruitless pursuit of poon.

That's miserable. You have no respect for your wife. Calling me shallow when OP purchases dolls for fucking even when he has a wife says a lot about himself.
That will never happen. Who's going to breastfeed the baby, you? Who's going to take care of the baby? A robot with no emotions?

Implying there will be men that would like to deal with women's mood swings and retarded logic instead of having a perfect robo-waifu that understands his needs and wants perfectly.

Attached: 1505327560329.jpg (600x491, 68K)

You're a coward and you know it

>automatically warm, but also burps, farts and has all the standard biological processes

If you're this weak as a man you probably shouldn't be thinking about procreating anyway.

>who's going to play netflix for the baby and send it to day care before it's even a year old
>Who will yell at the child for playing too noisily at 7pm for your Independent Working Woman(TM) lifestyle where you lack sleep because you are slaving away for Z*G
Lol

Attached: 1522070128802.gif (250x300, 1.07M)

>Who's going to breastfeed the baby
We already invented artificial wombs, your think your shity breast milk that contains more aluminium then vaccines can't be perfected and pumped through a robo-waifu's tits?
>Who's going to take care of the baby?
Me with my robo-waifu, she doesn't even need to sleep so she can take better care of him at night athen you can.
>A robot with no emotions?
A woman speaking about emotions, that's actually funny.

Your redundancy is approaching and you know it.

Attached: 043b315cf95f1bc1d46636cf29b605d2.jpg (560x932, 103K)

What would you compare the texture of the sex doll to?

So you're saying if you were presented with a button that would remove women's need to burp and fart, and reduce their sweating, body hair growth and bad body odor, you wouldn't press it?

You're talking to a larping pre-op tranny that's not likely to break character

I know, I just wanted to call him a fart fetishist after he replies "no".

Well taken care of skin, not even memeing. The holes feel exceptional real too, except the mouth. Obviously the tongue doesn't move, but it still feels mostly real.

Attached: Crop 7.jpg (1080x1920, 1.01M)

I have a short webm of me fucking mine, not sure I should post it though

I'm an Auschwitz skeleton so there's not much of my skinny ass to be grossed out by.

Someone's a little sensitive.

post that shit phaggot

Post it now fagboy

>Someone's a little sensitive.
Why do you think I fuck a doll now? I'm not risking going through that again. If my ex ever wants to get back together I'll do it in a heart beat. But other than her, fuck bitches. And don't bother with the patronizing "you'll get over it" lines. I'm 30, it's not some boo-hoo my high school gf dumped me thing.

Not a doll owner, but:

>Is it heavy?
dude, you don't have to carry it on your shoulders in some marathon. even if it was 200 lbs it would be ok.
more weight = more structural reliability

>Is it hard to clean?
this is the real question...
spend 3 minutes playing with it, waste 43 minutes cleaning the mess

this is a subjective question

take measurements, faggot

>Is it worth the price?
this is subjective

thanks for the good laugh, bro

that makes you gay, at least as gay as those using gay apps like that

fake and gay, as long as a doll:
- can't do dishes
- can't do laundry
- can't cook
- can't sweep & mop
- can't make a sandwich

>- can't do dishes
>- can't do laundry
>- can't cook
>- can't sweep & mop
>- can't make a sandwich
I can do all of those things and dont want to be forced to rely on a women for them. The only thing I want a woman for is a hole to stick my peepee in.

oops- a real breathing woman could come with:
- mental illnesses
- stench of foreign dicks
- kids from previous sex action
- possibly some abortion
- bad hygiene
- health problems
- debts, jailtime, and other shit

first and foremost, it's not plastic. it's silicone.

also, you can't actually 'fuck' silicone. at most you use it as a fapping aid. Fapping does not equal to fucking.

you sound terribly butthurt.
let me date you.
let me tell you're not ugly, fat, and smelly - I just don't care about those things.
but if I find out you have some mental illness, then I'll dump you for a doll.

>fake and gay, as long as a doll:
>- can't do dishes
>- can't do laundry
>- can't cook
>- can't sweep & mop
>- can't make a sandwich
no woman who would relationship a robot does any of those things in 2015+4

Where's the best place to get these in the UK?

>Fuck sex bots and sex dolls
That's the general idea

I don't think its gonna matter to him till you offer to be his fugdoll :/

What kinda doll you want
>DolltoChina
>Doll4Ever
>Dollhouse168
>irontechdoll
>hgdoll
>catdoll
to name a few