Really changed me for the better desu
Especially when combined with mdma

Drugs are gay so you.

Yes, why do you ask.

Basilikum

Yeah and shrooms, I like them both for varying reasons desu

wow u combined them? pls tell more

changed you how? be specific please.

no, im kind of a sociopath who's empty inside and i don't wanna face that under the influence of LSD

How dangerous is it if I hide the key to my apt and take a full dose?
Don't have any friends (to trip sit)

MDMA+Psychdelic must be so fucking big mang, I'm already balling pretty hard on mdma alone I'd prefer to not trip at the same time even with the extreme euphoria from the mdma

that sounds fuckin stupid man. go to a radio tower field or something and walk into the center of it

yes, i was always a really straightedge kid despite always being an outcast. i was always really interested in the psychedelic experience, mainly because of the music of the late 60s. i finally tried all of the big 3 last year. best life decision i've ever had. was completely without depression for months. i have however found a lot of trouble since then and the depression has returned but no where near as bad, i feel like i can work through it and understand it a lot better now
never too late user

Attached: 13A5BF02BABF772555CCAC3EDB976DFE69CDB411.gif (800x800, 628K)

Yes. I have taken doses that range from almost imperceptible to "I literally don't even know what I'm looking at anymore". I have probably done LSD 12-15 times. I have no intention of doing it again.

The big 3? I assume that is LSD, psilocybin, and DMT? Or is it LSD, psilocybin, and mescaline?

Do you think these experiences changed you in a good way overall?

I am unsure. I spent a long time guinea-pigging myself with various psychedelics, and LSD was the source of some of my more "profound" experiences. I think at the time they were meaningful and helped me process some personal guilt that was holding me back, but in the long run I feel I am probably no better or worse off for having done it.

i dosed 250ug once and dab boxed near my peak. the peak of the trip revealed a lot of ugly truths i hid from. it exaggerated these truths in a way where they were right in front of my face, but i ignored them, becoming irritated from them.

Thank you for sharing mate

eqweqweqw

Uhh doesn't sound any smarter.

yeah the former, i would love to try any of the pyschoactive cacti, they're a bit out of reach though sadly, despite me living just outside or on the edge of the rough area they grow naturally

Attached: 1499627726148.png (642x767, 1.25M)