Mbti/horoscopes/sex/ thread

Mbti/horoscopes/sex/ thread

Enfj/pisces/M. Life is suffering lads

Attached: 1560148067887.jpg (1005x665, 32K)

First again~! UwU

Oh, yeah! Stats:
INFJ-T/Aquarius/none
^w^

What day is your birthday, Turbie? We should make a "Turbie Birthday Party Edition" thread on that day

intj-A/Leo/I want to fucking die

INFP/Gemini/F

ENFP/Taurus/Male!

Attached: 68668659_p0.jpg (610x900, 240K)

INTP/Aquarius/M
Life is shit and everything is just going downhill at this point. I am only here to witness the crash.

Look an entire thread filled with bottoms for Grindr

Centaur is the only top these threads have ever produced.

I'm a top
INFP/Pisces/M

INFP/Virgo/Male
Born to fail, baby.

INTJ-Capricorn-28
I'm in my saturn return so life should be getting good for me soon

I am a top

INFP/Leo/F
really tired of everything. I stayed away from r9k for months but now that I'm feeling worse than ever I returned. This place is as shitty as I remember.

Attached: nyan cat.png (1458x874, 231K)

INFP/taurus/f
Definition of an optimist autist really.

how does it feel to live as INFP male?
I'm curious.

>INFP/Virgo/M
A recipe for disaster.

Attached: 1557840664442.gif (500x375, 997K)

I can be top too! Maybe!

Attached: 63525699_p10.jpg (842x842, 199K)

INTP/Pisces/I'm saving it for after death, when a necrophile rapes my corpse.

Why do INFJs attract people with Borderline Personality Disorder?

My aunt is a Taurus and I love her very much. Is your house/room like a museum?

Reality is a nuisance, but there's a world inside my head that's fun as fuck to live in. Other forms of escapism are amazing too, like vidya and alcohol

[ORIGINAL COMMENT] What is mbti?

Really sad like 80% of the time. The other 20% is me pursuing a hobby or finding the smallest iota of faith to put in the world before inevitably being reminded of how mean and stupid everyone is (including me) and falling back into depression.

intp/aquarius/f

Never mind I found it,, thank you though.

Perhaps a bit; I collect books/CD's/vinyl among other things and have some paintings and postcards up as well.

Your sex is 28?

INTJ/Scorpio/M

ISTJ-A/Taurus/M

Attached: Biggest jobber in the universe.jpg (252x480, 27K)

INFP/Taurus/Female. We should hook up and be passive aggressive towards each other sometime.

>believing in any of these beyond manipulating how people perceive you
ENTPB&J, Faggittarius, AB-

Attached: 1560051239510m.jpg (640x1024, 60K)

Forgot male mb

Yeah, okay, what the hell.

INTP / Gemini / male

Whatever you think it's like, it's worse than that.

I keep coming back only because where the hell else am I going to go?

Definitely. Hit me up when you feel like hitting something.

intp/aqua/f

Attached: 1555956111688.jpg (1000x1000, 133K)

> INFP-T
> Cancer
> Male

i wish i could love someone with all my strength, being an eternal lover, traveling thru life hands holded.

Attached: tumblr_om0yzpIg851urn3mlo4_1280.png (612x440, 353K)

infp/libra/male

Oo! ISTJ!
Cool~! Even the same horoscope!
ISTJ is like opposite of ENFP! I like it n_n
How is being an ISTJ like?

Attached: 8781d1f5ab79b881e96cd6643243209e.jpg (2000x2824, 1.93M)

INFP
Gemini
Male
B+
>22 years old and still no gf.
At this rate I'll have to go back to plan A and marry a 12 year old in my 30s or 40s. How embarassing!

>none
I could have sworn you were a man before, what changed?

Happy birthday anons

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c024 (v05) - p056 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 5.jpg (867x837, 332K)

I think it mixes well with taurus, to be honest. Since i'm reserved and mostly serious. But i'm a prisoner to love like any other taurus. and willing to follow the heart over the brain for those wich i truly care for.

Attached: 1552001564951.jpg (600x800, 52K)

Warning to anyone who may be lured into joining the r9k MBTI discord server which is periodically posted in these threads...

Don't. It started out decent but it quickly degenerated into the sorry state which it finds itself in now.

Literal whores are tolerated in there. They are not evicted from the server as they should be. The people in the server are a bunch of beta cucks and normies who orbit literal female whores - such is not the behavior of true robots. One whore sells pictures of herself in exchange for discord nitro subscriptions. This isn't even chastised, rather it is encouraged. Disgusting.

There is no MBTI discussion in there. It's all grade-school-tier name calling disguised as "sick banter". The one exception is an INTJ who tries in vain to discuss MBTI - he is either too socially oblivious to understand what's going on around him or he actually enjoys subjecting himself to such abuses.

And then, to top it all off, Sophienigger has infested the place with his presence. It has become a squatting grounds for blogposting. I used to think the NT crew was being absurd for their jihad against blogposting, but I've seen firsthand in the server the very cancer they were fighting against. It destroyed the server, and it will destroy these threads too if it's allowed to continue. The server was a petri dish which represents the grander scale of the general threads.

If you're thinking of joining that server, well, you better fucking think again.

Attached: image0-4.jpg (750x559, 284K)

Thanks! My birthday is actually the day after tomorrow. Too bad the only thing special I'm doing that day is seeing my psychiatrist.

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention, I like that image, it's cute. I'm tired of everything as well, but I have to stick around for the sake of my cats.

Maybe I'm just old, but I literally have no idea what is supposed to be so great about Discord anyway.

>tfw no GF to watch original Simpsons with

Honestly, I don't really have an idea either. The older I get the more I see social interaction as an undesirable burden which usually lacks any benefit or enjoyment.

tfw only 30 but feel old as shit.

Attached: 1558378160300.jpg (640x468, 46K)

43 in two days. I actually like social interaction -- if it's with the right people. But even then, I only have so much social energy, and working for a living requires more than all of it. So I find myself constantly in a state of simultaneously being lonely and socially burnt out.

Discord just looks, from what I've seen, like it somehow manages to combine all the worst aspects of AOL chatrooms, IRC, and Facebook Messenger for no readily explicable advantageous purpose.

infj/pisces/f

Attached: monika1.jpg (474x336, 15K)

Intp/Taurus/m 29 not a virgin the definition of a failed normie. Don't know how I ended up here

infp/scorpio/m

I just want an infp gf to relate to and suffer with.

Attached: 1555379530102.jpg (496x497, 18K)

INTJ/Pisces/M

I am become autism, destroyer of worlds

istp/gemini/m 20 - just trying to build my life, in order to build a family

ISFP, Gemini, Male

Life is suffering.

INTP/Aries/Male(Male)
What do I win?

Eternal suffering is eternal growth, fren

The ability to make some god-tier product

Where do you think we are? You have already lost. Just like the rest of us.

ENTP/What?/M

I never bothered to learn my star sign tis a meme

Anyone whose mbti starts with E needs to get out. You are not a robot.

Why do people go on the big discord servers anyway it's just the mods talking random shit with no one else getting a word in edge ways

so what's the verdict for ISTP? we psychopaths or something?

Try being an INFP male. Basically the complete opposite of what you'd know a masucline man to be. Everyone thinks you're a huge pussy even though you probably suffer more each day than they will in their whole lives.

There's an infinite amount of competitions in existence, you cannot lose EVERY single thing in an infinite quest set

>so what's the verdict for ISTP? we psychopaths or something?
Nah, you're cyborgs. Half-normie, half-robot.

>has the capacity to be a normie, but ultimately too lazy to keep up with it.

You underestimate my power.

Seriously, though, you're reminding me of the saying about how it was always theorized that an infinite number of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters would eventually bang out the complete works of Shakespeare, but thanks to the internet, we now know that's not true.

This is what I feel.... originally wtf
Someone originally talk to me please

>tfw half the thread is full of pisces
Truly, we are a cursed zodiac sign

>Gemini is supposed to be the talkative, outgoing type
>Never talk because introverted, not very outgoing because social anxiety
It is a constant struggle. Partially because I actually do like being around people.

No, we have ~11 billion monkeys total in existence so far, not only have we created Shakespeare, Aristotle, Caesar, Michelangelo. We made it off our homeworld, harnessed the power of the atom without glassing ourselves, created minds of copper and silicon, and created a well of knowledge and memory that spans across time. Besides, being able to lose an infinite about of quests is an achievement and there fore you have one something, creating a paradox.

The whole point of pisces is that they're the final incarnation of the soul on this planet and they've already done all the dumb material plane shit and they're ready to ascend past it. Obviously they're going to be shit at the real world, they're not built for it.

Intp/cancer/m

Do I sound like a douche if I say that I was born on a cusp? A lot of people get upset or confused and say its not a real thing, so I stopped bringing it up

Istp/Leo/Male
This isn't how it was meant to be

INTP Scorpios ww@

It's basically pyscho-lite, or sociopath

No, it's a detail that muddies the water a bit and people don't like things that do that

Well, that's as close to a victory as I'm going to get for the day, so I guess with that I may as well go to bed so that I can toil my pathetic excuse for a life away tomorrow while other monkeys actually achieve something. Thanks, I think.

INFP/Libra/Male
Im so tired guys

Attached: 1558371207732.jpg (700x307, 42K)

so, mbti and astrology really are the same thing then
intp-t/taurus/m fuck it
only thing stringing me along are drugs alcohol nicotine and caffeine

welp how fucked am i?

istp/gemini/20/m

Infp/cancer/male

Is it true that most people who end up on r9k are either taurus or pisces? Those seem to be the robot signs.

If this thread is anything to go by, yes. I'm a pisces, btw.

infp/scorpio/m/22

we are alone in our feels..

Attached: 1549559397445.jpg (800x1122, 71K)

>that prancing cum guzzling flaming faggot
>top

Attached: 26D838A8-8F40-4EF6-9669-BB825928F154.png (300x100, 29K)

OK so so far the rankings are as follows
Taurus: 7
Gemini: 6
Pisces: 5
Aquarius, Scorpio: 4
Leo, Cancer: 3
Libra, Virgo: 2
Aries, Capricorn: 1
So Robots are born in spring?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c024 (v05) - p057 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 3.jpg (865x838, 388K)

Shut the fuck up rretard

who put a bee in your bonnet lol. Anyway which type and starsign are you?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c024 (v05) - p057 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 4.jpg (904x840, 315K)

>no aries girls
truly the alpha male sign

Attached: E08A0485-4F74-4D73-A7BE-786FB3D33166.jpg (705x800, 128K)

You are the bee in my bonnet

but what type and sign are you?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c024 (v05) - p057 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 5.jpg (1772x554, 332K)

The sign that shits on your face

Attached: 3D78EAFE-B66B-459C-819F-2CA8B66F665D.png (712x915, 57K)

some sort of owoful bumpy dumpy

Lmao @ intjs

make a real mbti thread. this is a joke

ENFP/Leo/F

I'm tired of life

Attached: C054E66D-B4A3-43A4-A1BB-EE46780D58C3.jpg (736x550, 135K)

INTP/cancer/m

hey do any other intps feel like they can never do anything right? askig for a friend

INTP/ Pisces/ Male

im better than everyone else but the world is shit so theres no point in trying hard.
id rather live easy in squalor than strive to be slave that pretends hes happy. what a joke

Attached: 1542059297764.jpg (600x604, 111K)

>accomplishment is slavery
based genetic dead end