Live in state forest 5-6 miles from town

>live in state forest 5-6 miles from town
>legally allowed to do this as long as I move at least 20 feet every day
>doing this last month
>live out of my backpack, and a micro tent
>do nothing all day, but sit around and read my old kindle, listen to music, play music on my childhood recorder from 4th grade
>walk to town every 3-4 days
>shower at the $10 a month planet fitness facility, and shave etc
>go to McDonalds, sit around for like 6 hours drinking free refills, shitposing on old long disconnected phone with their free wifi
>do Amazon Mturk for a couple hours; ends up being like $100-$150 a month to pay for gym membership, showers, food, and other things I need
>do some laundry at the 24 hour laundry site. Read shitty townie newspaper, watch the tv, and do my laundry for couple hours
>head back to the forest, and repeat this process every 3 or 4 days. Bring back a couple bottles of cheapest vodka, water gallons, loaves of bread, and take my multivitamins
>no responsibility
>no struggles
>no purpose
>no drama
>no stress

Attached: 1533769595912.jpg (689x795, 24K)

Sounds comfy desu, anything you miss about regular normie life?

are you the only guy doing this? Do the park rangers/police know of you? Are you scared that someone will try to kill you at night?

He will answer in 3 to 4 days. Did you even read his post?

the man would put you in a cage for this if they had the chance. we aren't allowed to have our own lives these days.

what state, if I may ask? homelessness may be my only option in the coming years and I need to do all the research I can.

you out there for 4 days with no internet?

thanks for recommending Mturk. never heard of it. hopefully it provides enough so i can stop wageslaving

Im assuming, since he just posted, that he was at the McD asshat, did YOU read his post?

How do you get the money to sustain your lifestyle?

It won't it's literal slave wages

It earns about as much as you would expect from a job third world pooskins can do (which is not much)

You can lick my sack when he doesn't reply

>when you realize it's been a dystopian society right from the start
Oh, I am stupid.

its not to live off of, more as an under the table compliment to neetbux/leeching off your parents.

i had some success with rev.com but they require you to make very little mistakes to stay with them

what is amazon "mturk"? anybody?

i miss having more people in my life. I'm lonely right now, but then again I was lonely then.
They know of me. They said its legal as long as I physically move a small bit every day. I don't think I'm going to get murdered, but what you gonna do anyway
northeast. I'm not sure how feasible this is in the winter
i load my kindle up and read and listen to music. I get up early, and go to bed at sunset. I hike too obviously in the forest
its a little bit of money that allows me to do this right now. Its just enough to cover necessities doing several hours a week.

you do robotic tasks like identifying images and stuff that actual robots cannot do and get paid like pennies per task.

Can mturk kick you off if you fuck up too many times? I'd rather not deal with that blow to my already non-existent self confidence.

thank user oregon trail

Get one of those tent heaters, don't know how much they are, but should be a little extension to your coffin-tent

Seems nice. How old are you, or rather how long did you try to be a normie? Can't you just move when it gets cold?

Guess that makes sense, godspeed user

> (You)
>You can lick my sack when he doesn't reply
Guess whos the mong now eh?

>do Amazon Mturk
I've been trying to get into it for years.
Is the fucking thing US only?
Are there any alternatives?
I'd be fine with earning maybe USD$100 a month for a few hours of boring robotic tasks.

Also OP, while that lifestyle is kinda cool, as you get older it will take a toll on you and your body.
But shit, hope you manage well and stay safe out there.

Benis loren ipsum lmao

Attached: 62165714_10216979081542304_5475389991599210496_n.jpg (600x764, 38K)

You will get in trouble for not recording your $1440 to the IRS

>$100 a month for a few hours of boring robotic tasks.
uh that shit is like $2/hour (just as much as every other online survey garbage), you will be spending a lot more than a 'few hours'

that's not how taxes work.

layers are most important, synthetic under layers and well insulated top layers. rabbit fur coat probably saved my life last winter.

Do you know a bunch of survival stuff with hatchets, knots, etc.?

Do you ever watch that survival channel where the guy silently makes stuff out of rocks?

That's really comfy fampai-kun

I also plan on living off-grid but in kind of more "developed" way

>buying cheapest patch of dirt somewhat close to town
>living in cottage or trailer
>small scare farming, just for my needs
>renewable energy
>water source
>working once in a while to have medical insurance and buy things I can't grow, make or scavenge

honestly not necessary, modern tents are better shelter than anything most people can construct, and you dont need those skills unless you're exensively travelling through the wild or hunting your own food.