How can you hate on such an adorabke creature? I mean look at these poor thingsn where you see baby killers...

How can you hate on such an adorabke creature? I mean look at these poor thingsn where you see baby killers,i see good boys who can give life long memories and experiences. I see protectors and guardians. If you see anything else youbarw a dog racist.

Attached: 1560199450439m.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dogbitelaw.com/dog-bite-statistics/all-dog-bite-statistics
dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are pitbulls even good guard dogs? They must be useful for something

I recognize what they're and that's an agressive dog breed. That's why I have one who guards my shop. However I know what they can do and I've seen my pitbull kill someone and nearly ate half of the poor burglar.

does anyone have that webm of the pit literally snatching a baby from some dark hole

I could easily defeat them all

They are ugly as fuck so its obvious people get them for being dangerous meme dogs.

pitbull genocide the same way as white genocide. breed them all into mixes.

The gray one by the corner looks eager to murder babies already.

there's an easier way to purge slaves, kill their masters and set them free and the world will turn on them.
ship a few hundred from the dogfight farms to downtown New York or something and watch the domestic vs wild war ensue.
been a life goal of mine for some time, to start a dog massacre by assassinating the alphas and blaming the enemies

damn im actually curios now

Just do submission exercises with them when they are very young. It worked too well on one of mine, and now she's way too submissive.

sauce: owner of multiple pitbulls

>snatching a baby from some dark hole

Why was there a baby in a 'dark hole'
I am truly curious now.

This is so obvious yet so funny for some reason

God I wanna throw that box in a river

>emotionally dependent on humans. can't remain calm even in the presence of other bonded dogs
>will go into a panic attack and destroy your house because you were at work for too long
>will shit/piss in your house if you don't let it out every 6 hours
>won't just piss or shit the moment it's outside
>has to shit/piss somewhere new or in a very specific spot to mark territory meaning that you are obligated to take it out for a 30-60 minute walk
>have the capability to kill you and your family because mentally unstable. Even the sweetest dog can snap for no reason
>have to feel bad for owning dog because it might scare someone or be annoying with its barking
>constantly have to worry about other people feeding your dog stuff it's not supposed to eat
>constantly have to worry about kids doing dumb stuff to your dog when you're not around
>have to dog proof your home , car, and yard

>dog genetically bred to have tons of deformities and mental illnesses so it can be cute and sold like a toy

dogbitelaw.com/dog-bite-statistics/all-dog-bite-statistics
>A review of 82 dog bite cases at a level 1 trauma center where the breed of dog was identified concludes that attacks by pit bulls are associated with higher morbidity rates, higher hospital charges, and a higher risk of death than are attacks by other breeds of dogs
>Pit bulls stand out as, by far, the most deadly breed, but there are other deadly groups, chiefly the molloser category of breeds, which in addition to pit bulls include Rottweilers, Pres Canarios, Cane Corsos, mastiffs, Dogo Argentinos, Fila Brasieros, Shar-Pei's, boxers, boerboels and their mixes.
>In California, pit bulls account for 29% of all dog bites, putting them at the top of the list of biting dogs, followed by the German Shepherd (15%) and Chihuahua (11%). (P. 2.)
dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php
>31 U.S. dog bite-related fatalities occurred in 2016. Despite being regulated in Military Housing areas and over 900 U.S. cities, pit bulls contributed to 71% (22) of these deaths. Pit bulls make up about 6% of the total U.S. dog population.

Lifelong memories of watching your kids throat get ripped out, maybe

>Another shitbull thread
Only good pitbull is a dead pitbull

Attached: 1553891434238.jpg (638x3464, 442K)

He wants a hug and to give you a loving kiss.

I love dogs, pitbulls included, but I dont think I'd own one. I prefer longer hair breeds like Huskies. Plus right now I have two corgis and they're the best dogs I could ask for, so I'm not sure if I could go back to a big dog

>Pitbull owners

Attached: 1559491772056m.jpg (1024x993, 135K)

wish I could throw a molotov in there

bark bark dogs are fucking stupid

Attached: 1553471974141.jpg (960x684, 50K)

Pitbulls should be wiped out. Also dogs like german shepards are fantastic dogs but should require licences because they need to be trained right

Considering they are gaurd dogs i would hope they are good at fatally attacking.

pitbulls are great.
the problem is most people are fucking retards and don't know how to handle them.
pitbulls are very high energy and very excitable.
they love to play and run around, they have a LOT of energy and owners need to keep up with this and train them or they will take out that energy somewhere else.
the problem is most people don't have the time, willpower, or energy themselves to keep up so the dog gets blamed for them not taking proper responsibility for their pets.

>should require licences because they need to be trained right
yeah, because that would stop people.
fuck off bugman, move to china if you want to slaughter animals that dont know better.

Attached: 10647163_324173114415860_2355086381799361243_n.jpg (261x195, 11K)

Kisses don't involve teeth

That comment has nothing to do with what i just said.