Dominant traps/feminine guys

Do dominant traps exist? What is your opinion of them? And to the traps and feminine guys on this board, what do you think of being dominant?

Attached: 505E7164-6F2C-4A48-9D17-680808FF8A52.jpg (820x1240, 274K)

as a femboy, not a degenerate tranny, i enjoy being dominant from time to time x)

isn't femboy just what they call ugly traps?

I love traps but I would never want to be a bottom desu. I'm the man, you're the girl

It doesnt necessarily have to be being a bottom, it can be like femdom where he just takes a more dominant role, tells you what to do and orders you around. Maybe ordering you to lick his feet for example.

Sounds fucking gross dude. Why would you want to be in a submissive sexual role as a man?

I dont, im just asking what people think of it. Besides you are already a faggot, cant get much worse than that.

Being a bottom is worse, even fags don't really respect bottoms.

I guess I could technically be a feminine guy? The idea of being dominant makes me feel guilty and cruel, I hate it. I'm 100% submissive. But only with a partner, I'm actually pretty assertive around randoms

I just told you its not about being a bottom, you can still be the one doing the fucking but the feminine one is the one who is in charge, like in femdom. Its basically femdom but with a guy.

Anyways you have given your opinion which is fine, im just clarifying to that it doesnt necessarily have to be taking dick in the ass (although that can also be part of it if you want to).

as a male that has delved into both sides of the pool, i will say that dominant traps do exist, they are a quite small amount of them but they exist alright

I'm a trap and I much prefer to be dominant.
It helps that I usually have the bigger dick then the people who brag about their "big dick"

dominant traps are a fucking unicorn

What was your experiencw with them like?

Any other Straight CD/Traps here?
I just really want to fuck a girl while i'm wearing a skirt

It's not that I'm completely against the idea of experimenting with someone i feel comfortable with. However my sexuality was never focused around my thing, and it has always repulsed me really. The problem is that most guys that wanna get dicked down by a tranny are usually a creepy closet homosexuals who just see me as a replacement drug for being a flaming faggot.

-t tranner

What about this?
Orig

That would fall under experimenting. I'd honestly like the idea of having my own sexy butler to order around. Though my biggest dom turn on is orgasm denial. I'd love to suck off a guy but not let him cum. so hot.

Im supposing chastity would naturally be something you're into then?

Yes. Give and receive.

I'm slowly turning into a trap, and the more effeminate I get, the more I want to completely decimate some broad with my 6 incher

So if im getting it right you are not necessarily dominant, but okay with it as long as the focus isnt on your dick, right? You'd still be primarily submissive though, right?

I prefer being submissive, it just turns me on a lot more. But if my partner wanted to try some femdom I wouldn't really be against it.

trannies come into places talking about traps, act like they're the same thing, and then throw a shitfit once they get close and someone calls them a trap
it's really manipulative, uwu im a cute animu character uwu, bullshit

Rent free nigguh

>tranny comes into trap/femboy thread
>talks about being a tranny
m-muh rent free
oh how oreganoli :I

I would love to have a dominant trap gf to worship, but sadly they're pretty much nonexistant.

I think a dominant femboy may be more realistic but even those are probably a unicorn

i'm a pretty dominant trap myself, whenever i plow my gf she moans a ton, plus my stamina is pretty good so i can fuck for a while.

i quite like being dominant desu, it's fun emasculating people.

Attached: 1559939243166.jpg (600x795, 137K)

how can you emasculate a girl

He was talking about a girl (male).

this.
>He was talking about a girl (male).

my gf is a tranny. and a cute one at that.

Attached: 1558163410769.jpg (1000x878, 141K)

I had a trap gf(male) once.
She wanted me to call her "my princess" while she called me a bad royal guard and such. We both were switches and it was lots of fun.

Attached: 1559501916918m.jpg (725x1024, 114K)

sounds based user

been wanting to do some rp stuff with my girl for a while now but i still need to get an SS uniform >w>

Attached: 1541626880063.jpg (371x456, 48K)

cutie boy here, femboys and traps shouldnt be dominant but i guess i could see some peoples appeal in a dom trap. although ideally i would think that traps exist only to be sissies and used like property by their masters

>although ideally i would think that traps exist only to be sissies and used like property by their masters

Attached: 09B94290-2FE7-45F8-A844-28DDBC1A2619.png (636x773, 8K)

typical fagsub npc

Attached: 1559722676799.png (894x894, 473K)

y-yea degrade me more

actually pathetic.

go get a dedicated partner to degrade you, whore.

Attached: kuku.png (112x112, 25K)

>n-no you are an NPC
typical npc cope

Attached: 7B2F661B-E65B-41B2-8DA2-8033BA1466CE.gif (750x1250, 116K)

no, they call ugly femboys trannies

Dominant traps exist, but from what I have seen they seem to only be interested in dominating other traps. Which sucks because I would love to be a cute trap's bitch desu.

Attached: 1542121510381.jpg (720x525, 101K)

i was agreeing with the poster who called user an NPC, i wasn't calling THEM an npc. quit being retarded lmao.

Attached: 1559362691241.jpg (960x935, 64K)

Can we comfortably say that dominant traps are the thinking mans fetish?

Attached: CC463573-C5AA-4794-8773-899CD40D03B9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Oh lol, it seemed like you were calling me an NPC because you replied to my post. No problm though

>all anime girls and no pics of actual traps
interesting

/thread onigiri.

I need to SUBMIT no matter if my partner is a girl or a guy or a guy who looks like a girl or a girl who looks like a guy. I need to SUBMIT and SURRENDER!

its oki bb

Attached: 1539963250156.jpg (600x600, 103K)

I feel this. Wish I could be brave enough to say it (and probably feel tingly pleasure from others seeing it).

Attached: 1549493355875.png (335x400, 136K)

tfw complete submissive but bf wants me to be dom

guess i'm a dom now

Dom traps are fun people but I won't be caught dead letting someone who looks like property dominate me

Doesn't the idea of being the little bitch's little bitch seem a little thrilling?

Hey this is me. I never thought I'd be dominant but the guy I'm with just makes messing with him so fun with his reactions etc.

Quite literally not at all, what do you take me for, a dick riding faggot? Hes my bitch and I wont let him forget it

You think we could perhaps talk on discord?

>the guy I'm with just makes messing with him so fun with his reactions etc.
What did you mean with this

yeah sure we could, as long as you promise not to thirst for me. drop your tag.

Attached: 1560219359988.png (376x367, 57K)

That aint it chief. Its more about wanting to be dominated by something feminine and attractive. I feel zero desire to submit to guys and masculinity in general but there is something about feminine people who are also dominant that does it for me

>drop your tag.
No you

Idk, like the first time we did anything I pushed him down and kissed his neck and he just started moaning and whimpering. Since then im always doing stuff like that to try and get the same reaction out of him

Attached: 1559827323279.jpg (1052x691, 175K)

i can't drop my tag because i have incoming friend requests turned off, i can't receive friend requests, i can only send them.

Attached: xry.png (523x523, 471K)

Then turn em on dumbass

bruh i fuckin cant be arsed. cant you just send your tag i dont wanna get bombarded with horny robots trying to add me

Attached: 6125730810001.jpg (365x356, 30K)

Well what if i dont want to be bombarded by thirsty robots trying to add me either?

grr you are fuckin somethin else

will you just email it to me if i use some tempmail shit

Attached: 942ff2e9ff6858850e53c6069d53f9fe.jpg (474x495, 67K)

Yes but i only like real girls.

no reply yet so i'll just drop the tempmail address here: [email protected]

Attached: ee1e0cef4f9c3e57bb7bc628865c03d4.jpg (564x564, 42K)

Its not that big of a deal to me but why cant you just post it are you afraid someone is trying to find you or something

That was easy lol

>like the first time we did anything I pushed him down and kissed his neck
Cant really blame him then, can you