Im scared of women

Im scared of women
Im afraid how theyre going to hurt me
Im afraid if theyre manipulating me
Im afraid if they constantly talk the most vile things behind my back
Im so scared all the time,this existence is hell
I dont feel the same with guys
I hate feeling like this,i wish i could be t3leported to a magical island where there arent any women to hurt me

Attached: 1549361399074.png (444x555, 217K)

Atleast you know what they do but being afraid forever isn't going to be a solution

Then just don't interact with women, retard.

I used to naively believe girls weren't that bad but they are. Well, some are. I know for a fact that the girls I knew in high school talked shit behind everyone's back. I've heard the things they said about me and everyone else in the entire school. Years later, the precise amount of time you'd expect to mature a person, I still hear similar conversations around. Still there were some sensible women who drifted in and out of my life. Most were dykes which explains why we ever got along. You just have to have tough skin is all, just remember it's mostly in jest.

TL;DR - There are good ones and bad ones.

Why just women OP? I can tell you 100% that both males and females are doing what you fear is happening.

Have they ever actually hurt you or is this just a fear?

THERE'S ONE RIGHT HERE
OOGA BOOGA BOOGA

Attached: 1-Welcome2.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

It's okay it's just because you are disgusting and deserve all the suffering that follows.

I hope you get stabbed for even thinking that you should get to exist. Cunt.

wow, what an asshole you are

Thanks. Makes me hard this.

Yeah that wasn't a compliment. Who hurt you buddy?

>who hurt you
Wat? You think I need an excuse to talk down to pathetic cunts over the internet?

Try harder. I need to cum.

I think someone definitely hurt you to make you this broken yeah

You don't need to be hurt by anyone, you just need to be fifteen!

Attached: 0a8babf5-f247-4821-99c9-0710f515603b.gif (430x345, 191K)

haha nice golden freeza

It's sad that you think that

it's just reality broseph. normal people, well adjusted people, don't NEED the validation that comes with being that sort of awful person.

Only really broken people who can't manage to connect with others and, you know, be a decent human being feel the need to validate their own existence's by shitting on other peoples.

Sick trips.
Miss me with this shallow bullshit, please. Don't embarrass yourself.

Only you embarrassing yourself by getting worked up online senpai. hose yourself down, you are done kid.

Okay.
White knight harder it might make me feel bad. I just hope OP literally bleeds out.

I honestly hope OP sees this and slashes his fucking throat open on livestream

Yeah, that's fucked buddy. Who hurt you?

I don't understand. You's hurt you?

Knowledge is power. Maybe learn more about female psychology to understand what you fear better. At first you might fear and hate woman even more but over time it gets better as you learn to accept all humans, including woman have selfish interests. Then just avoid them when you can.

Probably bait but way to kick op when he's down. Enjoy the (you) attention whore.

this sounds less like an understanding of psychology and more like bullshit

If you got a better solution I would like to hear it. Enlighten me on how to deal with fear of woman.

How about go to a therapist?

>Im afraid how theyre going to hurt me
>Im afraid if theyre manipulating me
>Im afraid if they constantly talk the most vile things behind my back

I'm sure they're going to hurt me
I'm sure they're manipulating me and always lying
I'm sure they constantly talk the most vile things behind my back

See user, nothing to be afraid of.

too bad it's horse shit

>too bad it's horse shit
Keep telling that to yourself if it makes you sleep comfortably at night.