Follow all the normalfag advice, do everything I'm supposed to do

>Follow all the normalfag advice, do everything I'm supposed to do
>Lose weight, get a full time job, move out on my own, get an "in style" haircut, keep my face well groomed
>Get multiple pictures taken of me specifically for dating websites, pictures outside, with animals, working on building something with my hands, pictures of me playing musical instruments, not just lonely sad mirror selfies, I even forced a smile and everything
>Paid for premium okcupid account, pay for tinder gold, use both every day and constantly and actively message lots of girls after reading their profiles and handwriting an intro tailored to them
>All that goes on while my best internet friend made me a fake reddit profile, uploaded the pictures of me, and a decent bio, and has been messaging girls on /r4r/ daily

It's been four days and I've gotten absolutely nothing besides four matches with obese black women. This is not normal. This is not fucking normal. When is society going to be ready to admit it?

Attached: 1495298634127.png (393x325, 135K)

1. forced smiles aren't actually a good idea unless you have a resting bitch face
2. you might seem too boring

I was having a conversation with the friend who was taking the pictures of me, and all the facial expressions I was making happened organically. I have been on the internet too long, I've read too much meme advice. It's why I didn't even bother taking my own pictures.

How fucking interesting do I have to be? I talk about astronomy, culinary, music, animals, I specifically avoided mentioning stupid red flag shit like video games. I don't fucking believe I'm that bad. I should be able to get at least one fucking average girl, that's my point. Even if what you are saying is true, is it really to the point where I seriously get NOTHING besides obese black women? It doesn't even seem fucking possible. Nobody should be getting laid at all except for literal Chad supremes if it's this bad for me and I self improved enough so that I should at least be considered fucking average in every category.

that's because you took the fucking ridiculous long route. Instead of going up to women and try to hit on them you took the virgin walk around the subject. Let's not fool ourselves here. You worked out and did all these secondary shit because you couldn't go straight to the source of your desires.

you forgot to log off

Fuck you. Nothing's ever good enough for you people. If I did exactly what you say the exact proper steps are to achieve the goal and it failed, some other faggot would be in here telling me "why did you do that man? It's easy, just gotta follow MY advice instead." Rinse and repeat.

I'm just saying if I wanted a gf (which I don't) I would go up to a girl and not to the fucking gym.

Rome wasn't built in a day, you have already come so far so why stop now because you have gotten nothing good in four days? Women will not flock to you like it is some kind of cheesy fucking 80's flick. Be patient and keep improving yourself, you will make it.

Only trying to help, user. But I see now that you've obviously become very bitter thanks to all this; it might be shining through. And you haven't even mentioned your facial attractiveness. And thirdly, it could just be very very bad luck. Plus, it's only been 4 days even if you put in a lot of effort.

Not that poster, but the entire problem with dating apps is that they are flooded with thirsty guys who are using those apps to avoid making the effort required to meet girls in real life.

If you're one of those guys, then you just added to the flood.

My face is not attractive, but short of spending fucking multiple thousands of dollars on surgery just to kind of mitigate the problem. I've done everything that's at least reasonably within my power to do to improve and that should at least get me the fucking baseline of "something" rather than nothing.

Does just being born with an ugly face really just doom you to this shit fucking forever? If so than why the fuck should I not just quit my job, move back in with my parents, and become obese again? What the fuck is this shit? Is every single female really that much more valuable than me in the dating game, intrinsically just by having a vagina?

your lack of self awareness is hilarious
your problem is your shitty personaltiy. that much should be obvious. if your friend is using your appearance and having success, but you can't get anyone interested, it just goes to show your personality sucks.
you can get good looks and a good job. you can't just grow a personality. you sound like a bitter guy who thinks he's smarter than he actually is and you have this sense of entitlement that makes me laugh. 'I took X steps so I DESERVE a gf!'. Do you not see the laughable entitlement in your posts? You overanalyse every aspect of how to get a gf and you reek of desperation. Grow a goddamn personality, and stop being so fucking boring. Self improvement is about being authentic, comfortable in your own skin and not permanently putting on a face around others. You are clearly not comfortable with the person you are and the aura that you project will be repulsive.

Not every one, you said it yourself before. And yes, in the dating game women have more value because men's thirstiness forces them to be picky.

>tfw see these posts on here a lot
>you know exactly what he's doing wrong but you can't word it to pass it on + he won't be able to understand what it means
>even if I try it'll be a wall of text you won't understand

life is weird

>if your friend is using your appearance and having success

That's not what his post says.

OP may or may not have a bad personality. You, OTOH, went off on the guy with a thesis based on a stupid misreading of the original post, so you DEFINITELY have a bad personality. You're a fucking tool.

>This is not fucking normal
It isn't user, it honestly isn't. Don't listen to these normie subhumans, in a just and at least moderately fair world you would be a family man but of course, what we have is only a clown world.

Here comes the "I've read five of your Jow Forums posts so now let me psychoanalyze you and act as if I have an understanding of your personality" posters.

post pictures already. you know its about them

Sorry, OP. A guy with a bad face can't get a gf on a dating site or app. It's just not going to work.

>Is every single female really that much more valuable than me in the dating game

On dating apps, they are.

With a bad face, your only shot is to meet a girl in a non-dating, low-pressure context in real life and have her get to know you over time and come to like you over time. If you're not in school, you're going to have to roll the dice on having it happen at work. That's risky in 2019, riskier than it should be, but it's your best shot.

not OP, but go off.
he sounds like he did everything short of cold approaching which just plain retarded.

Hey OP. I'm married and I logged into my old OKCupid account just for fun and got like 3 matches right away. My profile is 3 sentences long and I'm not even attractive.

Stop being boring.

Thank you. That's all I wanted. Just some fucking acknowledgement that I tried/am trying.

I'm not going to learn anything useful from you guys telling me what isn't attractive about my appearance. I am already fully aware of what I look like. I'm not a manlet, I have an average build, good hygiene, I groom myself, and I get my hair cut at a salon run by women, so I can assume they know what looks good and what's trendy. Obviously I don't look good, but because I have put in effort I should at least meet some kind of average standard. If I admit to myself that I'm just fucked forever because of genetics with no chance to ever redeem myself, I might as well kill myself. Even if that was 100% correct, I don't want to swallow that pill, I refuse. I want to have love.

I work in a male dominated field as a machinist. My entire company has two females working in it and they are over 50 years old. I'm 25 and done with school.

>My profile is 3 sentences long
>Stop being boring
> I'm not even attractive
I swear this is bait. Theres no way a genuine human would cause this much rage in others and be this oblivious.

im sooo fucking glad people make threads like this. it makes me feel so much less guilty about being a worthless piece of shit
>be me
>lose virginity at 17
>rack up n-count in hs and college of 50
>did enough work to pass and thats it
>went to parties every weekend
>drank/did drugs all the time
>laughed at stem fags who chose studying over getting laid
>graduated college with a worthless degree in 2015 after 5 years
>moved back home
>still don't pay for anything
>paid off the 40k of debt working two jobs for 1 year
>don't have a job
>28
>parents still cook me dinner
>total loser but have enough memories to sustain me
>probably never gonna "launch" and just leech off people until i die.

thanks OP

Cold approaching in the right context has a decently high success rate though. E.g you're at an event or gathering and briefly lock eyes with a girl there. She will be receptive to a conversation.

Honk honk!

What about the years of having it beaten into our heads that women are not receptive to being hit on basically anywhere they go? Also, where the fuck would you even go to find a girl that isn't already there with her boyfriend to begin with?

>I work in a male dominated field as a machinist. My entire company has two females working in it and they are over 50 years old. I'm 25 and done with school.

OK, then join a large and active Protestant church. (I'm assuming you're in the US.) If you don't believe, pretend you believe. Participate in their community activities.

That may sound like a horrible idea. It's not a great idea, sure. But it's a better idea than having a bad face and putting all your eggs in the basket of using dating apps. Because datings apps aren't going to work for you. The math gets worse on them for men every day. The distance between you and success on dating apps is getting bigger every day.

sorry all your effort was just lipstick on a pig. maybe try other things than women

Op I'm in a similar situation as you but I'm at the stage where I canceled all my subscription. Look good and fit and I have a full time albeit boring job. I know that my problem is that I won't talk to girls. Rather I can't make small talk or initiate conversation. I could have sat next to a qt nurse in the restaurant today and had a nice conversation with her. Probably could have gotten her number maybe we could have been friends. Instead I chose to watch her eat alone in a booth. Im just a gun-shy mother fucker. Don't know what I'm afraid of. But I'm sure you have the same issue.

I

Attached: 1536790560311.png (384x353, 112K)

Do you live in country or city? It probably changes a lot.
Cold approaching women one-on-one is pretty much the hardest. For some reason it's way more socially acceptable if she's in a group and you're in a group so maybe go out with your dude friends more if you don't already. I have a shitty time with online dating too, OP. It sucks, it's demoralising, it makes dating which should be fun feel like job hunting. Meeting people IRL takes longer but at least you're having fun and making friends in the meanwhile.

Feminist propaganda. I'm sorry for the fact that you men have to go through it, but there isn't much someone like me can't do about it. Keep in mind you're thinking of a very loud minority, most single women wouldn't be opposed to getting approached by men irl. But they aren't obliged to be attracted to you either, so if you aren't feeling a spark, simply move on.
Sorry if this sounds harsh, just trying to give some insight and help.

I am like you I think.

Country.

I'll start trying it.

Sorry my replies are shit now. I'm too mentally and emotionally drained. I need to come back to this tomorrow. I want to quit and give up but I know if I do that, I'll continue to be alone forever until I die, I don't have any choice but to keep trying. I just wish more fucking normalfags would be open to admitting that there is a problem, this shit is a problem, this isn't mentally healthy for me or any of the other men out there having this issue and there is a lot of us. I don't know what the solution is, I don't even think there is one. There's obviously no way you can change this with any sort of legislation, it's just culture and biology. But, this isn't good, for any of us. It would mean so much to me if a normalfag girl understood what I'm going through and at least just honestly told me she's sorry and she acknowledges that this problem exists. It fucking hurts so badly. Goodnight.

They don't acknowledge your problem because they aren't aware of it, same with many robots here. Instead of focusing on trying to make them all acknowledge it (they won't), try to find a nice girl who understands.

Ay OP lemme get at those black chicks

Admit that you didnt follow the advice? Alright you should give up. Ill admit that you dont have the intelligence gene. You will never get laid.
>using dating apps ever
You have the clueless fucking moron gene

4 days isn't any time at all.

>If I did exactly what you say the exact proper steps are to achieve the goal
The crux of the issue here is this idea of "proper steps." You're right that there's lots of conflicting advice out there; what you're wrong about is that there's correct advice somewhere. I'm sure all your efforts were well-sourced and rigorous, but you need only look out your window to find men who have women without following almost any of that advice and men who have no one despite following tons of advice. Human sexuality is always as complex as humans, and so the issue of figuring out data is that you can't simulate a virtual machine that's more powerful than the computer you're simulating on. You can't mentally emulate and understand a system that's more complex than your own brain.

The trick is that there is no trick. All that self-help was just about improving your odds, not guaranteeing an outcome.

>you can't just grow a personality
>Grow a goddamn personality.

>four days
And you are giving up already? It's almost like you want to be miserable.

Are you under 25? Dating sites suck for dudes that are under 25. I'm in my 40's and I have more women messaging me than the reverse. Half are unattractive, and half the the remainder have kids, though. Half of those left are nuts. But still, getting laid isn't a problem.

Best advice is don't take it personal, and keep trying. I mean, what are your other options? Become a suicidal incel spurg? Cut yer balls off and become a eunuch? Fuck that. Just power through. It's a numbers game, dude.

great questions. it takes more than 4 days bro. eventually youll see the payoff. but not if you quit now.

It's not what you talk about, it's how you talk about it. You could talk about black coffee only and still be interesting if you have shit to say. I think you're approaching this like a resume for a job too much.