Seeing as how robot culture is a dying thing

Seeing as how robot culture is a dying thing.
I was thinking, what if we made a documentary on nightwalks? Like different anons from different places in the world, make a 2-5min monologue either they tell a story or explain why their life is the way it is on camera, No user has to show their face if they don't want to. It'd be kinda nice to see how city/town streets at night with a loser talking.

What do you guys think?

Attached: fiddler.jpg (533x382, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/118532076
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't have a good camera, or a good mic, or any video editing experience, but I would enjoy watching something like that

That sounds really kino user, I would love to see something like that

I mean I don't really have any experience with editing and making an actual movie.
But, I'd be happy to put the idea into someone's head and if they did it I'd be happy for them,
Obviously, I don't want to make money. I just want something perserved.

Anons could use there phone camera's it doesn't have to be super fancy or anything expensive, just good enough to be audible.

/v/ makes entire parody albums, /a/ and Jow Forums make songs, Fucking /mlp/ made ASMR.
We need to make something. Tangible about what we represent.

I have experience editing. I don't own any software but I could offer advice to robots with the resources to purchase or acquire their own.

I think if it's recorded on a decent smartphone and then the voice-overs are recorded separately then overlaid it would give it a really nice aesthetic. If you capture the footage and the stories individually then you'll be able to capture a lot more footage from each nightwalker and choose the most comfy or expressive shots.

this sounds REALLY fucking cool. should we get a Discord server going to organize this or what? i would totally contribute

This, get a discord server going

unfortunately, i have no devices able to use Discord right now (posting on a school issues computer and my phone is broken) so if someone makes a Discord, send the invite link here and i'll accept it later

I like the idea, I dunno if some user has a good story to tell but, a shit camera we could maybe use a slide show of photos taken at night in the city. Or that might actually be an awful idea.
I hope it gets made.

What would we call it?
N I G H T W A L K?
March of the losers?
The nightwalkers?
A dying robot?
Doomers in the night?
Doomed?
2:34AM?

I can help. I got enough editing knowledge and my dad knows everything, also I got the Abode full package which is enough for us. My internet connection could be a problem tho.
>voice-overs
Kinda kills the soul but absolute kino. We should do it.

OP make a discord thing and post the entry link, I have %3 percent but I'll make a discord account and join tomorrow.

Because most anons, even the first worlders live in places where nightwalking is not easy, be it because niggers nigging or because they get the police called on them.

Like what do we call it?

Give it a nickname like two thrity four's Because we are the only ones walking around late at night?

I'll make a thread general or maybe make a discord or something. Then hopefully we can make this happen.

simply 'Incontinence,' the lack of self-restraint, would be a cool name, if it didn't also pertain to involuntary bowel movements. maybe 'emotional incontinence?'

direct me to that thread general and discord if you do make them, friend

We can just call it Project Nightwalk while it's conceptual. A real name can either be decided later or will come in a moment of inspiration. If we reach for it we'll come to something unsatisfactory.

Join my server lads, I added a nightwalk channel discord gg/xCFqkD

That sounds kinda cool, I'm down with it

Honestly just Nightwalk sounds nice. It has the right kind of connotation beyond this literally being a video about it

If I've fucked 50 girls and 65 prostitutes can i still make a vid?

people do the exact same thing already, but for graffiti. it shows the more human side of writers, and how most of them are depressed and do it cause it makes them feel alive. check tags and throws on youtube, it provides unique insight into this underground subculture

I would love this user

I can do this. I love nightwalks and I have an interesting story to tell where should I share it tho?

No, Chad, you're not a robot

Join #project-nightwalk channel
>discord gg/xCFqkD

I also have a lot of editing experience and a good mic.

we need to find designers, editors, people who have experience in marketing and graphic design, etc etc. minimovies and documentaries are no picnic to produce, especially ones that hit their audience hard.
if any of you know people who may be interested, best contact them now

Why would you want to market it?

not to sell it or for commercial purposes, but just to spread the word about it, and what better method to do that than marketing tactics?

I can't come right now but I will come later

I have no stories to tell. I am just a creep who stalks the streets at night. People are scared of me and avoid me. All I see are bums, crackheads, gangsters, etc. My life is the way its because I have no lifeforce, no spirit, no personality. I am little more than animal.

Attached: 41701138406-Media-25.jpg (1280x853, 349K)

Why spread it for normies to see?

I have developed documentaries in the past (around 10 short 15-minute ones) but became completely turned off the moment I saw discord links.

fat lot of good a documentary does if no substantial amount of people actually see it.

at the moment, no one's got a better idea as to how to organize.

Instead of a documentary, why not an active archive? That way anons without the proper equipment can contribute, and it can be an active thing. Not a single time commemoration, but a living breathing story that will be updated until our kind no longer walk the earth.

does that not strike you as a compelling documentary subject? i'd watch a small doc on personally watch a doc on lost, misguided souls expressing their hopelessness in the form of /nightwalk/ if i were a normie

Well making threads isn't long last enough to attract people and while discord does paint a nasty mental image it's a more solid place for this.
But, whatever you might be too good for this project anyway.

>discord gg/xCFqkD
I am something of a boomer and I can't get it to work, I tried searching for it and failed.
I hope that isn't a link to some gay shit.
Oh and making an active archive seems like a good idea too.
Don't let me stop you if you think that's better.

I fucking LOVE this idea.

While we're on the subject of documentaries that aren't really about anything, may I direct you all's attention to "Florida Man"?

vimeo.com/118532076

No, even that little paragraph is stretching it. I am just a sad boring person who cant sleep because I cant stop thinking about what a sad boring person I am.

>nightwalks

You people are insufferable.

>robot culture is dying
False. Robotism is just beginning and the advent of technological saturation will only worsen the phenomenon, making people more isolated than ever.

Attached: 1560132458426.png (633x758, 696K)

Add a dot between discord and gg

exactly. your emotion of sadness and boredom is a cultural phenomenon reflected by millions of young adults like us worldwide. you think Boomers and normies could still shrug off the Doomer 'subculture' if they realized via documentary, just how deep this age of emotional incontinence runs among the next generation of humans after them? how did we get to simultaneously the most prosperous and most purposeless, depressed age in human history? that doesn't seem fascinating to you? NOTHING is as simple as you're putting it.

*sniff

smell that bros

that's the stench of Redditor if i ever did smell it

That sounds like a good tagline.
A very good tagline.
>how did we get to simultaneously the most prosperous and most purposeless, depressed age in human history?

>tfw my voice sound like a kid
Fuck you all voicechad robots

tfw all-around ugly but blessed with one redeemable trait, a sultry, hypnotizing, deep foghorn voice

Attached: smug.jpg (400x400, 24K)

OP here,
Okay, maybe there should be two teams,
(I know one team is going to fuck up and then give up)
One of them can be on discord and one of them can find some other way of contacting eachother to make a documentary.
Use different people, see what it turns out like.

go to sleep. we'll talk and form a plan in the AM

Probably the idea of doing it one camera is unrealistic because the subjects will be all over the US. It'd probably be better if all the subjects recorded their own segments and then an editor just put them together.

if you dont have any software you should look into davinci resolve, its very good, i find it way better than adobe and the best part is that they have a free version that has everything an amateur would need to make a decent film

>Subject is nightwalking
>Walks to talk in the day

Fuck sake.

Robot Culture isn't what it was but they'll always be Robots. Maybe the future ones will drop out together and start a Punk like movement.

/nightwalk/ is not a time for talking, fretting and planning future endavours, friend, quite the opposite

I'll try to make a general out of this thread like once or maybe twice a day!

What if we made a nightwalkers race who walks the most distance at the darkest hour

i don't think that's such a good idea

friendly reminder that your exif data from the videos you send will be used for malicious purposes and if any of you fall for this you deserve getting doxxed or even worse

please elucidate.

This is the best thing I've seen on Jow Forums in ages. I would love to contribute.

I'm not joining the Discord, will you post it when it's done?

This is a good idea. I'll post my drugsfeel nightwalk

Attached: 20190510_214917.jpg (1524x2268, 1.06M)

>be on one of the shittiest boards
>full of mentally deranged people
>some of them like to hurt people
>they start some 'group project'
>tech illiterate people don't know that a certain kind of data can be pulled out from whatever media you send
>they get doxxed or worse
don't do this to yourself, I've been for long enough on this board to know that there are people here that get it off from making other's lifes a hell, this is not a board meant for interaction between anons and time and time again it has been proven, this is not a nice board

Can't wait for the documentary to be the top post at r/inceltears or something

Attached: 1541955914286.jpg (418x420, 30K)

This sounds totally dope, I'm a nightwalker and I'd love to help out, but I don't have much of 'city' to walk around in

I like this idea and I would upboat it on YouTube

That's fine walk down your country dirt road. Just monologue it.