How can white roasties ever compete?

Just look at this paragon of femininity that is the Asian woman.
> Bob cut
> Short and skinny
> Shy and awkward, but in a cute way
> Wears glasses
> Clearly nerdy
> Wants to impress
> Doesn't think she's God's gift to mankind
> Doesn't think she's a comedian.

Too bad Asian guys, but your women love us and we love them.

Attached: 1560192142327.png (607x609, 423K)

please do not use asian women for your asinine racebait.

WRONG, I have a korean husband.

White men are nothing special.

It's not racebait if it's 100% true.

Attached: 1559754455835.webm (1280x720, 1.39M)

sure its not. cya

i'm asian and i do not find this woman attractive at all. why do nerds cream over these types of women?

>teehee, i'm a demure asian woman with a goofy accent. i'm soo innocent! :3

bile fills my mouth when people think asian women are any better than white/latina/whatever women. all women are the same. if anything, asian women are the most self-hating and dispicable of them all.

>im asian
sure yew are buddy!

Sorry, racists, but Japanese are Noble Honorary Whites.

>heterosexual white men are freaking out
They are freaking out because the nerdy white woman Nakamura Ikumi does not want to date them?

Behave yourself, Jow Forums
This is inappropriate

Attached: 2019-06-10 15_16_51-Ghostwire director Ikumi Nakamura has developped quite the fan art following [se (1386x316, 56K)

>honorary whites
what a pathetic moniker

Im a black girl and most guys regardless of race prefer white girls. Its just a fact that they like white skin and baby pink vaginas and nipples.

nope, yew couldnt be more wrong.

>oh noes microaggressions
That poster is probably asian american with a white boyfriend who still complains about yellow fever.

Attached: the_not_your_asian_sidekick_hashtag_has_ignited_a__52ccf5a9da.jpg (496x661, 48K)

Seething As*an boy.

The self hatred is why retards on this board like them so much.

uh huh. dont know yew

Not too long ago there was a robot who said all he wanted in life was to raise a son and have a close, fatherly relationship with him. I told that robot that I thought his dream was wholesome. I've actually never described an Asian woman as wholesome. This Crossing Eden bitch has a chip on her shoulder.

>self hatred
more like non asians are obsessed with asians

Pigskin women hit the wall at 25. They are not that special no matter what Jow Forums pigskins say about the "beauty" of "white women" lol.

There are few exceptions, sure. But the overall majority just fall for white girls. Literally I got dumped by a black guy I was dating for a 4/10 fat white girl with dyed blue hair.

nope, i dont have ill things to say about women.

waowww! awesome

Actually it broke my heart.

>using asian
>using white
And libs are surprised when everyone calls them retarded.

fascntg

Asian women definitely put whiteness on a pedestal more than other races.

Attached: 1560020875209.jpg (640x935, 92K)

cool. nice of yew to use a mother and her newborn for racebait

> race-baiting
I mean, she's married to a Japanese guy.
> B-but she prefers whites
Nice meme

Are you black? I got told this by a black guy. Then I was like am I supposed to have pink this that? Then he was like its possible. The ideal of white women beauty is set for asian and black girls too. like we have to have what they got otherwise we not worthy.

Asian women fulfill a certain white standard of beauty better than white women.

Attached: 1521890317955.jpg (1000x1500, 395K)

>asian
woah how about yew not talk about other groups if ya can help it

Lol post your discord

t. fetishist
disgusting fetishizer

Posting best E3 2019 girl

Attached: E3 2019 Bethesda Kira Schlitt.png (846x692, 534K)

Dont they have a big plastic surgery standard? In korea or something. Yea asian girls are more likely to dye their hair and wear circle lenses. Their skin is porcelain white too, almost doll like.

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH ASIAN PEOPRE ARE THE BEST

People like kojima for all the same reasons

its as if yew needed to say nothing at all.

She's like a gender swapped Kojima, yes.

Cute people doing cute things are cute. That women, who happens to be asian, is very cute. Her accent and attitude was very cute. People like cute things. WHY WOULD YOU THINK IT'S A WHITE MAN PROBLEM AND BLAME MICROAGGRESION OR WHATEVER THE FUCK?! Why can't you understand this simple fact that SHE IS CUTE.

Attached: 1559490804081.jpg (900x900, 144K)

Yeah, but only the end result matters. They tend to put more work into their appearance because Asian societies are status oriented and patriarchal. So it's pretty ironic that white guys like Asian girls who are trying to run away from Asian beauty standards by assimilating into whiteness.

Attached: mandibular-prognathism.png (813x517, 348K)

but arent yew perpetuating the myth that plastic surgery is "white"? yer insinuating that all plastic surgery is white worship. kind of ironic since yer so adamant about trying to prevent others from committing this faux pas but yew end up committing it yerself. disgusting

>femininity
literally thought OPs pic was a man until I saw the haircut and caption. asian women have the most androgynous faces of all races

Only incels go after asian girls, can't handle real women

I personally like the asian look. I go to uni where there are lots of asian girls. Fortunately they havent undergone surgery yet and they are so beautiful and they dont have that ridiculous underbite.

>treating someone in any way differently because of their race is a """microaggression"""
Should I just see a gray box whenever I look at a person? What a saltlord.

Settle down coal burner, we don't want you

enjoy your Elliot rogers :)

we dont want him either. enjoy?

This is the primary reason I enjoyed her.

Attached: F59F283E-5EF0-436D-B165-12CF40DCFE08.jpg (960x866, 150K)

>all women are the same

We know that's not true because we have statistics on STD rates in the US. Asian women have the lowest rates.

This. The masculinity of blacks and the femininity of Asians is the peak of human existence

>i think of women constantly in STD's/body count/primarily in a sexual manner

don't really understand the op pic
not allowed to like someone because they are asian now? im sure she was charming and cute whereas most white women put on that stage would be cringy or just placed there solely because of their looks.

I think they're arguing that you find her cute by virtue of her being asian (hence her behaviour being cringey if a white guy or woman did it)

Yes yew dew

no, thats yeww

In this case it's unironically toasty roasties that are getting upset.

always blaming the women, huh incel?

I couldn't tell you if her being asian has anything to do with her being cute or not but the fact of the matter is that people find her cute, including me. I don't think a 40 something guy in a suit doing the same thing would get the same reaction because he isn't cute. If you are cute, be it animal or human, you can get away with doing silly thing and people will just go "Awwwn how cute". It's just how things are.

Why are people so focused on her being asian? There are cute asians and ugly asians, just as there are all races, she just happen to be asian. This whole race thing is really annoying and confusing.

Attached: 1547762744078.png (298x358, 35K)

She's pretty cute, yes.

The inverse of that tweet is to ask if she weren't Asian and had done the same things to the same reaction, would @literallywho be calling racism? Probably not. The assertion is that we're only responding how we're responding because of racial stereotypes, but that's true on the other end too, no one would be discussing microaggressions if Ikumi were a white woman.

Attached: 1475590985235.jpg (480x552, 37K)

It's annoying to be honest.

Anyone going to post a link to the video?

Non-white folks who have been told for centuries that they are ugly, that they are worthless, and that the beauty ideal of entire human race is some blonde-haired pig-nosed heavy brow ridge cavewoman from Sweden and they start believing the myth? Gee, how surprising.

It demonstrates that there are differences, does it not?

>all non whites!
nope, that aint a thing.

the only thing it "demonstrates" is that yew will believe anything ya find on the internet, and only see people as numbers and statistics.

Psst there's a hidden message in that image

I think because on the continuum of 40 year old men to asians white women kind of lie in the middle. The reason they focus on her being asian is because they think (possibly reasonably so) that her being asian is the predominant reason people find what she's doing cute. Also, there are cute asians and ugly asians but I think the proportion of asians people would identify as "cute" is probably greater than like, white women or black women etc. which suggests its a race thing.

explain, its not the hospital one...
what other 4 panel cringe is there?

oh yeah? well you're a massive faggot to be honest

it is literally loss

No, you're right, it's Loss. Take a look at her arms.

Asians and blacks are the ones with pig noses.

Attached: Megan Random.jpg (1080x1350, 77K)

I would say niggers have gorilla noses tbf.

yew are making shit up now.

yew are just clingy and need other groups

Ay what's with this Yew shit nigga spell it correctly

>that white cuck who is in such a hurry to go extinct that he keeps spamming racemixing threads everyday
Why do whites want to disappear so badly? They know how recessive their genes are right?

yew are just not clingy enough

-.-
if i catch yew causing trouble...

>force your white counterpart enter a racial exitential crisis
>WHY ARE THEY LEAVING ME NOW!!!!!!!?

Attached: 1560128694364.jpg (801x876, 244K)

>white
most white guys are gay.

Horsey looking, bad choice in azns

>cannot spell "existential" properly
L O L
O
L
fetishizing incels lmao

>pig-nose

I am very happy to see this term catching on.

>pic related

The white nationalist IDEAL

Attached: ootd270920122.jpg (418x500, 81K)

how come fetishizers always blame their women, or praise other women, but NEVER take a look at themselves as people? its as if they have no empathy, like soulless insects

What the other user said: Fat gorilla noses.
Many whites have upturned noses like Polacks do and then whatever the fuck is this sharp button nose shit.

yikes, no wonder they're race is so weak.

>2019
>recessive genes meme
>doesn't understand how genetics work

>resorts to cherrypicking a typo to derail the point

T
O
A
S
T

see i find it pathetic when anyone needs to put down women to make a "point".

some leftist pigskin from reddit thinks he's being cute and funny

>doesnt refute hes a fetishizing incel
bro

ya right, that must be it.

>if a white man or white woman was doing the same thing, they'd likely end up in a crowbcat cringe compilation.
actually true

OOF.

Cringe and bluepilled.

>pilled
>oof
naisu

how old is she? orgenisf