Waifu General /waifu/ #183

Giving waifu your eye with love edition
previous

Attached: 1559867503492.png (1024x1024, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/c/thread/3309261/#3311949
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Her eyes drive me crazy, in a good way.

Attached: glare2.png (1366x768, 505K)

What is your waifu's spirit animal?

It's movie night! Pick out some some movies and a snack that both of you would enjoy. They can be old, new, guilty pleasures or arthouse films.

What is one question you want to ask your waifu, but can't?

What are your waifu's thoughts on... fishing? (Pretty random, but I was fishing earlier)

How do you see you and your waifu retiring? What is the ideal image of your golden years?

It's your waifu's birthday party! Is it a surprise? Where will it be? Will friends be there? What kind of cake? What presents might other's get her? What would you get her?

Thinking of a "summer fair" editon with a collage. Thoughts?

Attached: 1558518555450.jpg (564x423, 25K)

Based and blessed edition

Ayy, getting into a thread early for a change! Still loving this wonderful pilot, of course.

Attached: 31838588_p0.jpg (500x710, 337K)

w-which one do i post in

The other one preferably

The one that isn't run by a useless hapa and powertripping nurse.

>He says while giving this one bumps

>how do I sage a post

>Shitposting publicly

I love Remu so much! She lightens my darkest times with her love and supportive nature.

Attached: oSfBzYu.jpg (1000x1412, 168K)

The one without the disgusting faggot forcing guro fetishes on others.

Leahfag and Holofag are much worse.

What ever happened to Monikaposter? That's an "M" right?

Yeah he dindu muffin, jus wanted a drawin mayn. Nurses can neva be bad too.

At least Holofag's posts don't make me feel nauseous.

I have no idea what that's talking about, what happened?

I suppose this is the main thread. God, please don't tell me the child is back.

Attached: 1533163457661.jpg (850x1219, 273K)

What is your waifu's parents like?

Sorry for pic related, I'm not a bnh fag I just pulled a random image

Attached: mits.jpg (3072x3072, 499K)

How can you go any lower than this?
desuarchive.org/c/thread/3309261/#3311949
Leahfag and Urabefag are on the same level.

>spirit animal
dunno
>movies
hollywood is a spook
>question
well, i can't ask her anything, she isn't real
>fishing
no clue
>retiring
idk and i don't have an ideal image
>party
yes, no, probably, don't know, don't know, don't know
>summer fair
seems nice

Go false flag with your trip on.

Delete your Jow Forums account and go back to Facebook

i have never once used facebook
why do you sound angry?

>What is your waifu's spirit animal?
A cat. She likes playing with cats and is a bit catlike herself.
>It's movie night! Pick out some some movies and a snack that both of you would enjoy. They can be old, new, guilty pleasures or arthouse films.
Old school sci-fi movies, or some cute romances.
>What is one question you want to ask your waifu, but can't?
Will you marry me?
>What are your waifu's thoughts on... fishing? (Pretty random, but I was fishing earlier)
Don't know how much she'd enjoy it, but she does like the water, and maybe she could cook something nice with the fish.
>How do you see you and your waifu retiring? What is the ideal image of your golden years?
Enjoying our time together in our comfy home and getting visits from our children and grandchildren.
>It's your waifu's birthday party! Is it a surprise? Where will it be? Will friends be there? What kind of cake? What presents might other's get her? What would you get her?
I'd throw her a surprise party to see the look on her face. If there is one. It'd be at her apartment or our house. Maybe even somewhere outdoors like an empty park. I don't know if she'd want me to invite others. She'd like a chocolate cake. I'd get her a cute outfit or something sentimental, like jewelery I put together myself.
>Thinking of a "summer fair" editon with a collage. Thoughts?
I don't see anything wrong with it.
I don't know what her parents are like, they never show up in the story in person, but she seems to be on good terms with them. Her dad lives away near a beach and gave her a santa outfit for christmas, so that's neat.

Attached: moleura.jpg (728x1011, 127K)

hey user, what is Lat like? she seems like a very cheery person.

>falseflag
>Sun 02 Dec 2018
I'm neither a falseflagger nor a timetraveller.

She's actually more the quiet, cool sort. She tends to keep her emotions to herself unless around people she cares about, which is when she does show her more cheerful side. She's also a brilliant girl, not only is she a skilled mecha pilot, she's also a data analyst when not directly on the battlefield, and her skills are regarded well enough that even some of the very first mecha pilots in-universe will ask for her help with data.

The beatiful violet and tyrian hues scintillating upon her face is a sight more powerful than any magic she could hope to call upon. Simply looking into her eyes for a moment, however ephemeral, would set my soul ablaze for all eternity.

Goodnight frens

Attached: rav15.jpg (570x714, 65K)

You have to be incredibly stupid to not realize that leahnigger has been making all those Urabefag editions to piss people off. He is throwing a temper tantrum this time because he stole a hilariously bad website for his waifu.ist "shrine" and ended up being ridiculed for it because he was too stupid to actually delete the original source code. He never left the general and he was the one asking for basic HTML guidance 2 threads ago and if you inspect the javascript you can find the first result from google to his question about random images copy and pasted into "his" site. He keeps attacking Julieposter using Urabefag's grammar because he is still salty over his drawing and constantly attacks Sayaposter.
Holoposter is a horrible individual for laughing at Kotoriposter's bad health and I should not defend him but Leahnigger is impersonating him too. You can see that whenever he fucks up in discord or /vg/ he comes here for his dose of (You) s and all of you keep falling into his traps.

Tharja is perfection in my eyes!
>Microsoft's conference had new Tales game announced, so it's doing pretty good for me so far
Wasn't that Tales game leaked before Microsoft's conference?
>Of course, Nintendo's the one all eyes are gonna be on now, I'm sure, especially since Sakurai's tweeted that there is gonna be a DLC fighter reveal
I'm hoping that Sakurai reveals the next two fighters in the fighter pass, one full reveal for fighter 2 & one teaser for fighter 3, because there's only like 8 months left until feb 2020, we only have like one fighter so far, and that it wasn't clear if Sakurai said fighter or fighters since moonrunes don't use plurals in their language. (And I hope the next fighter is Artorias from Dark Souls and the 3rd fighter being Banjo-Kazooie, who's being the talk of the town in the world of insiders mean Banjo & Kazooie has a high chance of being one of the fighters in the fighter pass, because I want the Google Theory to be real so that I don't have listen to more rosterfaggotry on /v/ & the Google Theory fighters lineup is a 10/10 for me) Also, why not they give us some DLC Echo Fighters that aren't part of the fighter pass? Since Twili Midna & Porky is nowhere to be found in Ultimate IIRC.
Night, RavenAnon.

Attached: DzA5yfxXQAA2KWw.jpg (504x709, 45K)

thank you for sharing more about her, Latposter. do you find yourself having similarities with her behaviour or just personality?

It was leaked, yeah, but it was good to see it confirmed.

Well, I do have an affinity for technology myself, and I also tend to keep to myself around people I don't know - not quite to the extent she did in early OG1, but more than she does later on.

Wake the fuck up, /waifu/. We have a city to burn.

Attached: Meripunk2077Cover.png (698x1035, 596K)

only if i can listen to "do you believe in magic" while doing so

I want your black seed...

Goddamn it, I love Kotori so much or whatever. I've been working on designing my own realm for d&d, as well as furthering my waifu-related delusions. I don't wan to go into detail on that. Once I finish designing the larger game world for my d&d stuff, I can get around to making a sequel to that campaign I made earlier.
>Wake the fuck up, /waifu/. We have a city to burn.
Hey, Kotori only started those fires on accident, she didn't know what was going on. She didn't mean to hurt those people. As much as I enjoy chaotic destruction and the like, for my waifu's sake I'll sit this one out.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.gif (500x281, 998K)

goodness gracious, at this point, maybe i'll make the darn thread next time.

a crow, of course.

>It's movie night! Pick out some some movies and a snack that both of you would enjoy. They can be old, new, guilty pleasures or arthouse films.
i think a smorgasbord of horror films is to be expected, but i'd really like to pepper in some animated films. and also the nightmare. we have to see the nightmare together. of course, we'll have popcorn, and soda, and a selection of candy we totally didn't steal would be nice.

how does he do it? despite everything that's happened to him, he refuses to lie down. at one point he decided that nobody will ever make him feel vulnerable again, and no matter what happens, he simply stands back up, straightens himself, and looks life in the eyes.

>What are your waifu's thoughts on... fishing? (Pretty random, but I was fishing earlier)
i think even the idea would bore him. it's a take that requires a lot of time and effort with not a lot of gain to it. personally, i don't really support recreational hunting/fishing.

>How do you see you and your waifu retiring What is the ideal image of your golden years?
we move out to the country and raise chickens, while being totally open about our supervillain past which absolutely weirds out the neighbors (which are like, at least a a mile or two away, because country.)

>It's your waifu's birthday party! Is it a surprise? Where will it be? Will friends be there? What kind of cake? What presents might other's get her? What would you get her?
it's a little surprise. jonathan seems the type who really, really doesn't like birthdays or the obligation surrounding them.

a new collage sounds lovely.

at least someone's getting what they want out of e3.

Attached: leanmeangreen-riddlebean (0).jpg (1149x1729, 249K)

Do you think your waifu is well-written from a literary stand point?

whenever i see this dork my heart skips a beat

Attached: bonnibel.jpg (398x350, 15K)

I just took a test and I tried to answer it for Alice and she got a butterfly which is pretty accurate as she turns into butterflies in her Wonderland.
Butterfly also suits her nature as she may appear to be very fragile, but also immensely beautiful.
>It's movie night! Pick out some some movies and a snack that both of you would enjoy.
I don't really know what movie I would choose precisely, but I think that she might enjoy watching some horror movies and I would love to watch them with her. As for snack, then I'm not sure what she would like. Maybe she might enjoy some potato chips?
"Is there anything that I can do for you to make you feel better, my dearest Alice?"
>What are your waifu's thoughts on... fishing?
She does not express her opinion on that but I think that it might be too boring for her. I think she prefers more fast-paced activities.
>How do you see you and your waifu retiring?
We would still be madly in love with each other.
>What is the ideal image of your golden years?
We spend all of our free time on ourselves while still loving each other very deeply. We would just take slow walks to the parks, go out to eat something nice, watch some TV series, listen to some old music, play with our grandkids and just usual stuff that older people do.
>It's your waifu's birthday party! Is it a surprise?
Maybe not the party itself as she would prefer to be prepared for it, at least when the guests arrive, but I'd love to make a lot of small surprises for her on that day.

Attached: Alice272.jpg (1726x1157, 1.85M)

For example, waking up first early in the morning while this cutie is still asleep is a must. It would be a big pleasure for me to prepare something nice for her for breakfast while wishing her happy birthday when she eats it. It would be the most important day to me after all. If this girl, my beloved Alice Liddell, was close to me, I would anything to remind her that she will always be loved by me and that I want to make her life the best life possible.
And after that breakfast she would probably start preparing herself for the arrival of the guests. While she would be doing so, I would love to show her my birthday gift for her - some special dress. I would ask her that maybe it would be a good idea for her to wear it on that occasion. But if she wouldn't like to, then that's fine.
>Where will it be?
At our home. But in the evening after the guests will go home, only Alice and me might go for a romantic walk.
>Will friends be there?
Most likely. My family too.
>What kind of cake?
Something nice and tasty of course. And I think that I couldn't resist putting "Eat me" phrase on that cake.
>What presents might other's get her?
Maybe perfumes, jewelry etc.
>What would you get her?
Some nice and expensive dress. And obviously I would subtly ask her months before her birthday about what kind of dress she might like the most, like: "What do you think about this one, my love?", "Would like to wear something like that one day?". No matter how expensive it would be, I would do anything to buy her the dress she wants the most. She deserves it.
Sounds good to me.
>What is your waifu's parents like?
She had good relations with them, back when they were still alive. So I guess that they were pretty good parents. She wouldn't feel immense guilt if she wouldn't love them deeply, I think.
She definitely is. She is liked by both men and women.

Attached: Alice54.jpg (753x1062, 135K)

>Wake the fuck up
five more minutes
I'd say so, yes. She has her talents, flaws, interests, aspirations, demeanor, etc. She's fleshed out, and she has developed a bit over the course of her series. She's an interesting person and I love that about her.

Attached: outdoors.png (1366x768, 828K)

Great answers to yurifag's great questions, as always alicefag

Michael Chad

Exercise high combined with energy drink plus jamming to some energetic fast J-pop (singer kinda reminds me of how I imagine Kana's singing voice even but more refined) is the happiest I can get without getting drunk. Thinking of Kana the whole time. She probably does this a lot. AAAAAAAAAAAAAH KANA!

Attached: IMG_0442.png (780x723, 434K)

>it's another "have intrusive thoughts about another character" kind of night

Attached: okay but why.jpg (512x512, 32K)

A puppy, which is weird because she likes cats. Unfortunately, cats usually don't like her.

>It's movie night! Pick out some some movies and a snack that both of you would enjoy. They can be old, new, guilty pleasures or arthouse films
I can tell she would love The Incredibles, it's filled with action, and her inner child shines through a lot in her personality. As for snacks, can't go wrong with popcorn when it comes to a movie.

She hates fishing, too boring, too slow paced, and it's not like she'd need to actually fish to catch some lol

>How do you see you and your waifu retiring What is the ideal image of your golden years?
I can't answerr this question, personal reasons

It's definitely a surprise, a poorly kept one though. In her dorm room, of course her friends will be there, plus plenty of other guests. She's fairly popular at school. Cake? I'm thinking chocolate. Her gifts would range from general stuff like clothing, to aphrodisiacs, to weird trinket items. I'd get her a necklace.

She's only mostly well written.

Mobile posting because I'm willing to put up with any garbage browsing format as long as it's for my kne true love. Long live this girl who dresses like the hero king!

>thinking of a summer fair
I really like the idea. Shame you already used the beach one, but this is more creative anyways. What country's fair would you be basing it off of? An American one with a Faris wheel and deep frying anything for lolz, an old timey British one with games and exhibits? A Japanese one with Yukatas and fire works? A pagan Russian one preparing for a wonderful harvest?

Attached: 1560109555059.jpg (569x637, 92K)

as a hoosier i want a murican one desu

I was listening to stuff like Deep Purple, Uriah Heep, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest.
Listening to Megadeth at the moment. Just going through my CD rips.

Attached: D6lmfJWW4AA3X72.jpg orig.jpg (1415x1196, 185K)

I miss our M waifufags

waifupersons... i found out i might have unironic autism

hello fellow autist
t. aspie

motherfukin hoosiers man

Are the non M waifufags safe?

And what about the poor S waifufags?

>spirit animal
A shoggoth. Which for those not in the Lovecraft loop are an alien species created by an advanced civilization for labor and other specified tasks.

>movie night
This'll be fun. I want to show her a bunch of anime movies that I think she'll like along with our favorite green fruits to snack on.

>question
I can't really think of one I absolutely wouldn't ask. I would ask her to show me her "true" form and she'd refuse to protect my sanity but I believe I can handle her form whatever it is.

>fishing
She'd like fishing because it's a good skill to have for survival. I bet she'd be very good at it.

>retiring
We'd be "retiring" as soon as we met. We'd elope north and live in the outdoors away from people.

>birthday
Unless she remembers the date she came here she doesn't have a traditional birthday. Still, I'd want to celebrate the anniversary of us meeting and make that a special day for her. Try and see if I can surprise her all seeing eyes.

>collage
That would be interesting, would we try and find pictures of them in Yukatas?

Alrighty then. A question, are biochemical weapons allowed?

Very well so. An eldritch being falling in love with a human is a hard sell no matter how you look at it yet the novel is constantly praised.

S waifufag gang

Attached: 66588480_p0.jpg (1240x1754, 536K)

hi there, cousin!
t. adhd

I have started without you.

Attached: YuuriMayHaveMadeAMistake.png (1920x1080, 1014K)

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A WANDERER
OVER LAND AND SEA
YET A MOONBEAM ON THE WATER
CASTS A SPELL OVER ME
A FAIR VISION I SEE
AGAIN I SEEM TO BE
BACK HOME IN INDIANAAAAA

Attached: INDYANNER.png (2000x1333, 104K)

b waifufag gang

An owl suits her, I think. A bat is too obvious.
She'd probably prefer some arthouse films and I'd bring her some sweets like cupcakes.
What could I do to make you happy for the rest of your days?
She's probably apathetic about it.
>How do you see you and your waifu retiring? What is the ideal image of your golden years?
I'd prefer we never get old. "Golden years" my ass.
It wouldn't be a surprise, it would be a large, planned event, taking place at her castle. I think she'd like her friends and some associates there, who would get her tone deaf gifts. I'd try to give her something I made, or something like new clothes, a teacup, a watch, etc.
Go for it, those are some of my favorite content to come out of these threads.
Her dad was a good guy, almost the opposite of her in personality, but died when she was young.
I'd like to burn a lot more, but it's a start.
Yes, I do.

Attached: 1008920.jpg (2512x3405, 869K)

L waifufags.

The thread edition is pretty good. Also Yuri is great.
Yuri's spirit animal would be a raccoon.
Well "Us" could be a good pick as it seems like something Yuri and I would enjoy. As for snacks some biscuits and tea could be nice.
I can't ask Yuri any questions (the damn forth wall being in the way and all) I do want to ask her about the plot of "portrait of Markov" but she would just say that she does not want to spoil it.
I would have some passive income we would have a big house with lots of servants and a ton of book shelves.
I get the feeling Yuri would not want a big birthday party. Just Yuri and the people she loves at her home, With the chocolate cake. I get the feeling Yuri would mostly get books or a new sweater. I would get Yuri a new knife one with my initials to be remembered by.
Whatever you say Kianu
That's interesting tell us about your DnD world when you feel comfortable.

Attached: Yuri with cake.jpg (563x910, 124K)

U waifufags.

H w a i f u f a g s

Attached: 1560120172022.jpg (1010x1200, 351K)

what does /waifu/ think of bonnie

Saya I'm in the mood tonight for a fight
As always I'm ready for a violent night
Me and you, no one can stand against us
Let's go, I'm at your back and you're with mine.

Let's show them how our love works
How our love lurks until it explodes
So abnormal
This road we travel together

I'm not sure if we'll see each other tonight
But the moon half-full was so bright
It always makes me think of you watching from beyond
Do you see? I hope I can be an influence for you.
From Avalon

Saya I love you
How many times have I said so?
I've stopped laying low,
I'm not afraid to express my love for you so.

Attached: 70604326_p0.jpg (1340x1120, 892K)

did you write that yourself?

Yeah, just now. I like writing poetry for her. I hope that I can make something she deserves.

Attached: 57393032_p0.jpg (640x799, 134K)

My heart beats for one person and one person only and her name is Angela Ziegler.

>It's movie night! Pick out some some movies and a snack that both of you would enjoy.
I always choose movies on the spot when it comes to such things. For a movie night with her I'd go with the cheesiest rom-coms I can find.
There are a lot of things I want to know about her but would never have the audacity to ask her. For example if she has lost people on the operating table or comrades on the battlefield. However I'm curious about her parents and more importantly how she feels about losing them. I wan't to know if it still pains her to this day so I can ease her sorrows as much as I am able. I have a suspicion that she still grieves for them and just grins and bears it. I don't want her to bottle up her feelings about any of these matters but I doubt 'd have the courage to ask directly.
It would be a well deserved rest from our hectic lives. It might be the point where we actually settle down for good for once.
I don't think she's big on birthday parties. We'd just organise a humble gathering of all her closest friends for the occasion maybe at a restaurant or dinner at home where we just enjoy a drink or two and have fun with the company. She's still getting a well picked out and meaningful present from me though.
Waifu collages are the highlights of these threads for me. And with such a cute setting of course I'd endorse it.

But someone could get seriously injured.

Attached: Angela528.jpg (673x1187, 107K)

I'm not into traps but if Kana woke up a guy one day I'd still romantically love "him". I just don't see male Kana looking the slightest bit masculine, "he" would look like a Korean boy band member. If Kana were always a guy then we'd be best friends for life and I could see myself turning bi for "him"
>spirit animal
Lynx? Looking at videos of them they're like someone put a lion or tiger inside the body of a smallish cat. And they're cute cats too.
>question you want to ask your waifu
Nothing is off limits to me, I'll swallow my fear of her mockery or insults or embarrassment and ask her anything. If she won't answer, we'll understand
>thoughts on fishing
She'd find it very boring since she's so impatient, but would like eating really fresh fish
Retire early and just manage our money. I hope it wouldn't be too sparse for Kana given how demanding she can be, otherwise I might never retire. I hope we'd be supported by our big family by then. But when we're old I want to do nothing but love her all day and be NEETs together.
>It's your waifu's birthday party! Is it a surprise?
She's the type to demand it gets planned out well in advance.
>Where will it be? Will friends be there?
A loud, noisy bar with lots of her friends, followed by going home and crowding our house.
>cake
Something with cinnamon or nutmeg or similar spice
>presents
Alcohol, clothes, jewelry, etc. I'd love to buy her a nice necklace or bracelet. When everyone was gone, I'd also gift her something lewd.
Divorced. Her mother had a lot of personal issues that made Kana's childhood difficult. Her father did what he could but often wasn't able to be there. Hence she was practically raised by her friends. Poor girl.
I try my hardest but I know I'm not good enough to write her. It's painfully average at best.
All good stuff, got those 70s classics in there.
Everyone in this thread has autism

Attached: IMG_0468.png (545x1077, 293K)

question
what do you think your waifu would think of mine?
t. bonniefag

don't you have homework to do or something leahfag

i'm not leahfag

whichever shitposter you are doesn't really matter honestly
shoo

but i'm not a shitposter user

How would you feel if some random guy on the street came up to waifu and called her a sexy hottie? How would she feel?

i'd be mad (i'd pummel the fucker desu) and she'd be disgusted

This question is shit.
Better question: what is your waifu's biggest flaw? "She's not real" doesn't count.

We have this exact question every other thread.

Still better than "this guy walks up and slaps ur wifu on the ass what do"

Yeah, l suppose you're right.

For all the newfriends. Shout out to my OGs.

Attached: Conundrum.png (700x524, 125K)

Blue pill because it doesn't fuck her or others over and because grey pill is for trannies

redpill
duh

blue... as much as I'd love to see her, bringing a new existing life into the world is too much responsibility. Morally it's the only valid choice, black pill too I guess.

actually i'd choose the black pill since I hate her series and it's fans because I'm schizotic autist with chris chan tier meltdowns

black pill
>Not crashing your waifu with no survivors
What's the point?

Attached: 44518837_1963064083994914_3905813229008746440_n.jpg (600x600, 94K)

>yellow
We could make the most out of those 5 years, but it'd be horrible to have such a short relationship.
>green
I don't want her to suffer.
>blue
Merch doesn't mean much to me.
>orange
She wouldn't want to be incorporeal.
>red
She likely wouldn't forgive me.
>pink
Not willing to take those chances. Yet.
>grey
She's the best at being her, not me.
>black
No.

Blue seems to be the safest option, but if I were content with who I am and what I've done, I'd take the pink pill. For yellow, maybe the moments we have together could outweigh the tragedy of such a short relationship. Even then, I don't know if I want to bring her into this world.

>Red
What if you explained to your waifu that this world is much more shit than hers, and it's very highly likely these 30% of people weren't valuable?

Alternatively:
>the fairy that gave you the pills says "As per contract, I have killed 30% of the world population"
>you look out the window "I don't see anyone dying"
>fairy: "Look in Africa *wink*"

>it'd be horrible to have such a short relationship
It'd also be horrible to be brought into the world only to realize it's drastically shortened your lifespan. I couldn't do that to mine.
Red is cowardly because you can't possibly be included in the toll. It should be more like pink pill, not necessarily with those shit odds.

She's too pure a soul to condone any kind of murder, unless it were very personal.

Honestly every pill except blue and black and maybe pink are garbage
Why are you guys so sure your waifu would like this world?
She's likely from some magical realm, or at least an idealized fictional rendition of ours, and you're so ready to bring her into this jew-controlled hellscape.

>implying your waifu wouldn't be brought whole, her abilities and everything

seriously guys if you somehow meet a genie or a fairy don't bring your waifu in here unless you have her consent

Depends on the world she's from but yes, they're all pretty shit choices.
So, what, she can bullshit her way out of the contract? Otherwise that doesn't make anything better.

I would never think of that. I would wish to live in her universe.