I have approximately 72 hours left before my life is over. What should I spend it on before my date with a rope?

I have approximately 72 hours left before my life is over. What should I spend it on before my date with a rope?

Attached: 1559976129635.jpg (800x771, 62K)

You should spend that time as an adventurER.

Where to? I've thought about running but they'd find me eventually.

Oh disbeliever, there is still hope for you so long as you trust in Allah!

Dedicate your life to the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and not only shall you be saved, but the world will be improved by your actions.

"O disbelievers, enjoy your sins in this worldly life, for in the Hereafter, your destination shall be the fire!"

LSD and theme parks. Nuff said.

Attached: 1560180728650.png (499x499, 611K)

No thanks, I have neither the means nor desire to hurt others. I've made my mistakes and I will pay for them but I don't want to drag others along with me

Get drunk walk around at night smoking see a young teenager riding her bike home after partying with chads and rape her then slit her throat and cover your genitalia in her blood and tears as you relish in the power you have gained! Then off yourself

What do you mean hurt others, brother? To become a true servant of Allah is not to hurt others, but to try to save them.

It is your job to warn the disbelievers; it falls to Allah to punish them for their ignorance and deceit.

Give money to the poor and dedicate yourself to spreading peace and wisdom among the world. You seem to understand yourself and have kindness in your heart, and I sincerely hope that this can be channeled into a positive impact through Islam and not cast away along with your life.

It's a bit too late for that fren, I'm either in a cell friday morning or hanging from a rope. I prefer the latter. I have no money to give the poor either but I'd donate what I have to charity if I had any left. I'm actually deeply in debt from legal fees

Just listen to every pink floyd album

Attached: 1552860561780s.jpg (250x201, 7K)

Sorry to hear that friend.
I'd recommend doing some drugs, visiting loved ones, perhaps eat a lot of good foods. I'd definitely drink a lot.
How long will you be in prison for and what did you do?

Kiss a random woman on the street and run away

Attached: 1559706972229.png (215x264, 65K)

your not gonna do it
original commnet

Attached: 1558639713215.jpg (480x480, 41K)

This, what's the worst that could happen? Org

No idea all I know is it's not looking good and this is my last chance to end it on my terms. After friday I'm in the system and being watched

I wish I didn't have to, I've been putting it off for quite some time but there's no more running now

Think about all the reasons to not kill yourself. Don't write off any as stupid or superficial. Reasons are reasons. How about that new pokemon game?

ok so exactly what event made you "have to" do it? No one has to commit suicide, you can think about as much as you want and thats great and all but nothing forces you to do it.

Attached: 1502076405954.png (415x336, 249K)

You don't have to. Literally nobody except you is forcing you to do it, faggot. So don't. You clearly don't know what's best for you so why the fuck are you listening to yourself?

What are the charges OP? How serious are we talking here?

Attached: 1560166986747.jpg (478x556, 123K)

what is a cell but the neet's paradise?

I will never get to play it. I won't have access to the internet or outside world for several years at best.

You're right I could continue to live an awful life of suffering to make up for my mistakes but I'm a coward and so I will run away instead. Just like the rest of my life lol

yet you still fail to say what these mistakes are... if your just some faggot whose larping hes gonna kill himself because your girlfriend broke up with you or something than go right on ahead

Attached: 1506831313308.jpg (694x488, 55K)

What did you do OP?

This comment is original.

It doesn't matter, I'm not trying to argue I'm not guilty or something. I know what I did and now I can't accept the consequences.

No if I just wanted to get attention I'd make a fembot thread or something. I just wanted suggestions for things to do in the next couple days as long as they don't involve food. I haven't been able to eat since friday

>going to jail
Oh boy. What did you do.

alright well I would say drugs and your favorite music

Attached: deeppurple.jpg (301x300, 29K)

That seems to be the consensus. I've never tried drugs though so I wouldn't even know where to start or how to get them. I've been listening to music to stay sane pretty much non stop though. Thank you for the suggestion I appreciate it

i would smoke a lot of cigarettes and play legend of zelda non-stop while getting drunk but up to you