You smoke cigarettes...when a juul exists. cigarettes

you smoke cigarettes...when a juul exists. cigarettes...

>no smell
>fruity flavors
>95% healthier than cigarettes
>nicotine delivery
>no horrible smell
>costs fucking 10 dollars for a giant bottle of juice
>have trouble going through a bottle of juice it takes so long
>can get any flavor I want
>can make any flavor you want
>can get a carrying case that charges and carries 4 separate juul pods
>takes 5 minutes to refill a months supplies of pods
>can refill pods with cbd juice or nicotine juice
>can smoke them in cars bathrooms take a drag whenever you want just pick it up where ever you are walking
>doesn't give you cancer
>doesn't destroy health
>doesn't destroy lungs
>doesn't make you smell all day
>doesn't piss off everyone around you

you smoke cigarettes. a juul exists. but you smoke cigarettes.

Attached: geafea.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Because I'm not a faggot zoomer

you sure about all this bud?

yeah no thank, i'm fine without a nicotine addiction

But user i want to get cancer

well I mean cigarettes will be a slow painful death and destroy your health the entire way there and youll look and feel like shit the whole time and it wont happen until youre like 70 anyways

just be healthy and hope you get hit by a car or something

health isn't anyones priority when smoking a cigarette. fuck, i smoke till i hit filter. no shit theyre better

Juuls are so fucking expensive in my country. Ship me one or stop complaining

im a jew. I bought a knockoff one for 20 dollars and it came with 4 refillable pods and I just buy zip pods or refillable pods and refill them with my own juice

I've tried buying some refillable pods on amazon and they don't work with my juul

>doesn't piss off everyone around you
you sure about that?

look up ovns pods

It would be a better alternative to me either way. I just don't have a disposable income right now and I'm living off NEET bux for the time being. Once I get a job sure, I'll get one but for now no. I'd rather stay with my wonderful cancer sticks.

Thank God my employer fires people who smoke vape or use nicotine in general.
Fucking nicotine is big gay and that's coming from someone who used to chainsmoke Newport 100s.

lol wtf its cheaper than cigarettes

I'll try those, just hope shipping isn't too expensive. Thank you user.

Juuls...
>Gay

>juul
>Not Stigs

Get with the times, grandpa.

I like the taste/smell of cigarettes and they have yet to present any problem in my social/professional life! Also because of other aspects of my lifestyle I don't anticipate living long enough for any of the long-term complications (cancer) to be a concern.

You can juul though!

>trying to quit smoking in an attempt to slow the decline of my health and improve my life
>remember that I'll probably fail at any attempt to do so and might as well just keep puffing until my throat turns into a gnarled lump

Fuck everything and fuck everybody

Attached: sample_5edead9ee224d56c77687dbf07f041ee.jpg (850x850, 70K)

just smoke the juul. I heard cbd helps a lot with quitting smoking too and they have cbd cigarettes. cbd and juuling is enough I quit with it

this isn't a reason to spend a bunch of extra money just to say you're not a faggot, now THAT is faggy

>cigarett
I stand by it juuls are better than cigarettes anyway. the only difference you feel between cigs and juuls are carcinogens and chemicals added in there

>smoking or vaping at all
stupid t b h, i like to think guys who do have an oral fixation and actually are gay

regardless i wouldn't ever consider a guy who smokes or vapes, or any drugs obviously, it's just pointless

Attached: 1499275929850.jpg (1600x1200, 349K)

>I stand by it juuls are better than cigarettes anyway
I wasn't arguing with you, for that amount of money I was saying you'd have to be gayer than a wedding dove up elton john's ass to pay $30-$50 a week on fucking tobacco. lmao

no I got addicted to cigarettes because everyone around me is a cigarettefag its a really poor trashy sad place

after I woke up and realized it was white trash I hated myself every time I smoked a cigarette and could barely take inhaling them but was addicted. I am addicted to smoking I have an oral fixation im always smoking weed or vaping or something.

I picked up a juul. instantly quit cigarettes. felt happier liked it it didn't make me feel sick. never switched back.

you realize people with addictions treat your opinion as if you are four years old. obviously addiction is a bad thing, people just don't give a shit

You sound like the smartest boy in The 7th grade

>cigs are $7-9 USD
>smoke 5 packs a week because of star wars memes

Attached: 1551643711067.jpg (210x240, 8K)

my juuling habit costs me 10-20 bucks every 2 months for pods and then 10 bucks every 7 months for vape juice

jesus christ I am going to buy this shit tomorrow and beat my roommate over the head with it

why would i care about their opinions? i want nothing to do with them
good for you, now quit vaping too
ty, i'd bet the smartest 7th grader is miles smarter than you

holy shidd fuck off go watch hentai or smth

Attached: 1540577650615.png (340x402, 262K)

Why type like how a minority speaks?

Jow Forums is not white

Attached: 1555879716223.jpg (512x481, 22K)

Okay... and? What are you even implying

>you use a Juul when literally any other vape device exists

Seriously, don't listen to this idiot. Buy a Uwell Caliburn or a Smok Nord or literally anything other than a Juul.

Attached: caliburn.jpg (500x500, 14K)

Nicotine is good for you.

What makes them better

>Also because of other aspects of my lifestyle I don't anticipate living long enough for any of the long-term complications (cancer) to be a concern.
Please elaborate

Vaping is fucking gay. You're literally sucking on a tip and spitting out white stuff.

smok? HAHAHAHAAHAH maybe if i wanted to vape a pussy ammount of nicotine . juuls are for people who want NICOTINE, 18mg, 25mg these are the ammounts an ex smoker needs not fucking blowing clouds all over the place

>all I can think about are dicks but you're gay

I don't smoke at all, I don't need an expensive habit that kills me, I already drink whiskey and eat pizza rolls far too often to add more negatives to my bill of health.

cope harder, faggot zoomer

tobacco tastes good and feels nice. juul is like a pocket pussy vs the real thing, just need that burn

What about a 'middle thing' like iqos? Still real tobacco but it doesn't burn it

I prefer cigs cause they don't instantly convert me into a faggot.

never heard that, just vaping tobacco pretty much?

They're great when going innawoods, bugs cannot stand the smell of nicotine and if you fumigate yourself with tobacco smoke, you won't have to worry about bugs for awhile

I'm not sure, I thought vaping meant the nicotine liquid stuff. Iqos heats the tobacco of like half a cigarette but doesn't burn it so presumably its not as unhealthy

It atomizes nicotine, It turns it into a vapor without combustion. That's where the poison shit comes from