Be white

>be white
>feel good
I want to thank my father, and my mother.

Attached: hahaha.jpg (511x766, 45K)

yew wouldn't happen to be a poltard, now would yew?

Absolutely not, they might consider me a part of their group but I do not identify with any political group as I would rather focus on improving myself instead of looking for a political solution to my problems.

>dad is tall, blonde haired, blue eyed chiseled face Aryan
>married short, fat mystery meat (know now she's mostly amerindian and some nigger) brown hair brown eyed 'white' woman
>pop out me, white skin but brown eyes and brown hair and nigger lips.
>not white enough for the ethnostate
>tfw forever a mutt.

>white mom
>spic dad
mother WHY

Do not worry user, as long as your skin is white you can still consider yourself European, don't let it get to you and don't listen to what people say. Many Europeans even back in the day had that exact same hair and eye color.

Don't blame yourself, user. Were you born with unnapealing features of your father or the appealing features of your mother?

Attached: bd218e86052e9a3f4975dd7ea26bb96a.jpg (1080x1350, 125K)

>Be northwest african
>Could be worse desu

Are you the Indian guy who thinks it makes him Asian?

you probably be looking like this though

Attached: lol.jpg (600x800, 168K)

Mix of both. Skin is light, but not as white as mom's. Eyes are hazel just like her fortunately. Hair is slightly darker than her. Lips are full, none of my parents have full lips but I assume it comes from spic genes. Looks ok tho. I got a decent jaw and cheekbones but not as pronounced as my mother's family. Nose and eyebrows are exactly my mom's.
Two huge issues though. Shit tier spic facial hair and manlet height.

but I'm not pure European, in a place like Brazil I might even be considered an octoroon. My face has nigger features as well as the high Amerindian forehead. I'm a manlet too.

I take care of myself, I eat a healthy balanced diet, get a haircut twice to three times a month and exercise regularly. I am not 10/10 model but I know what advantages my genetics give me.

Attached: hm33j3jmn3pjh3.jpg (475x475, 37K)

There are people who would consider the attached picture to not be white, that doesn't matter. As long as you don't dilute and poison our blood or try to destroy our culture you are a friend.

Attached: 1122_Jari website profiel jpg.jpg (450x600, 182K)

niggers < nigettes

Attached: MEME2019-05-27-11-08-09.jpg (392x696, 144K)

Hmm, do you get very curly facial hair or is it simply not full enough?

Don't worry, I'm also a horrible bitter incel so I won't be fucking any European qts any time soon.

Do you think your genetics are at fault?

partially, main reason is crippling confidence issues and autism.

>be white
>feel bad

Was your confidence destroyed by your autism or bad parenting? I hope you weren't doomed because of your genetics.

a little of both, mom was very negative constantly put me down and called me stupid, while at the same time forbade dad or my grandfather from teaching me any skills until way after my peers learned them. For example I wasn't even allowed to touch the lawnmower until I was 18 years old.

She violated your rights completely. Have you been able to catch up? I assume you're not dependent on her anymore of course.

nope I'm a neet, KHV friendless loser robot.

>Be white
>Feels really good
I really want to thank my gramp for not only helping with the construction and foundation of the village where my family grew up, but also, for fucking half of the female population at the time making ~20% of the today's town population related to me to some degree.

Attached: 456465489.jpg (418x450, 60K)

Is there anything better than being the ancestor of someone this wildly successful?

There's been a sharp increase in racebait lately on this board. I wonder why?

What do you consider to be racebait?

>What do you consider to be racebait?
Your thread, for starters.

What is it about my thread though? Can you give me a clear definition so I can avoid racebaiting you in the future?

>Can you give me a clear definition so I can avoid racebaiting you in the future?
What the fuck?

I am white but I am also ugly, so I am not proud of it. I am glad to be white, lots of people have it worse

Any disfigurations? You can always improve if there aren't any major ones.

No, I just greatly dislike my appearance. I suppose that major consensus would not describe me as ugly, just undesirable. Something just seems wrong about my face.

Have you tried growing a beard? If you can of course. Tried new haircuts etc?

I'm glad I got a decently high intelligence from my white genes, but this bacne is really awful, and I also ended up with dark brown hair and eyes. Most of my cousins have blue eyes, and not having blue eyes or blond hair as well really sucks.
I would have gladly taken my grandma's red hair over this.

I have tried growing facial hair, but it worsens my skin. I have not done much for haircuts. It has been five and a half months since I last had one. Sometimes it just does not seem right. If I could get a new face, I would consider it. Not just because of how I feel about my appearance, but I wish to avoid being recognized by any former acquaintances and their relatives.