/Wagecuck/ Thread

>interviewing for a fastfood cucking job tomorrow morning
What should I expect? I literally just walked in and asked for an application and the short hispanic manager lady came out and said she could interview me the next day. Apparently they really need employees.
Is fast good work really as bad as anons make it seem? Looks like it can be kinda comfy if the store isnt really busy.

Also general wagecucking stories/venting. How was work today?

Attached: 4D084D85-FCEB-4F2F-9798-AF5521C678DF.jpg (417x417, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qn5BIpV5m0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Working with brown people
You're going to wish you'd stayed a neet.

Got me a physically demanding factory job lifting boxes and constant moving

Slow days are social and fast days are a work out

Id rather have a mexican team than a black one, hispanics are known hard workers

some of them are, others are just as lazy as niggers, particularly the young wannabe gangster cholo thugs you'll be working fast food with.

The biggest upside of being on fast food is the people you meet, specially on summer. A weird collection of individuals will give you plenty of good stories, specially the druggies that are so common on these kind of places.
If you want to survive just work enough. Not too little, not too much. Either way you are going to suffer.
Submanagers, in my experience are the worst second to the paycheck but again, you have to start somewhere.
Dont expect too much and you wont be dissapointed. You are sorrounded by people that just like you want to leave and be paid. Be nice and you can expect (most of) them and you can expect that energy back.
Most clients are assholes that dont understand the struggle. Dont take it personal. They are hungry and you want them around the least possible.
Dont shitalk co-workers, much less bosses.
Expect to dislike whatever you are cooking.

Attached: 662952_pr0t0n_wage-cuck-eda.jpg (2492x3850, 668K)

All the low paying jobs are shit, it's all about the people you work with, trust me. I've worked many different jobs and in different industries. The best ones are the ones where you can pass the day by talking to your coworkers

My cousin said the machines make the burgers now at mcdonalds so its just a punch of button pushing and wrapping sandwiches n shit. Its been a while though

I live in a predominantly white small town with a lot of old people. I really only say 1 black female employee and the rest were mexican or white

i work as a parking attendant shit is pretty cash i can just browse chans and watch movies all day long

Attached: 1556324958565.png (923x713, 16K)

they're still going to bant with you, hard. Be sure to know how to handle it.

you can get a job you have the skills for.
youtube.com/watch?v=8qn5BIpV5m0

You could probably guess im a really introverted person. Ive been NEET for 3 years so its been a REALLY long time since ive had to connect and make friends with new people. Can you elborate on being nice because usually normies get offended by my quiet nature and begin to hate me after a few hours of being around me

you have to make small talk and make it seem like you are really interested in what they have to say. Speak up, don't mumble and try not to have a monotone. Don't use overly formal or overly slang language (don't talk like a nigger thinking all normal guys do, I made that mistake once) at least until you get a feel for the culture of the place.

Also take into account that some people just won't like you for whatever reason.

I guess is the unspoken code of wagecucks:
- listen
- support
- be active

Its way simpler than that. Do your job and when you have time help others. You will be very likely paired with others in an area and be trapped with them for hours... they can be your "friends" or just your fellow slaves.

Im very introverted myself too so I can tell you by experience that if you last it gets easier. You want to have someone by your side.

Attached: 16485.jpg (192x192, 13K)

>Looks like it can be kinda comfy if the store isnt really busy.

That's not how it works, user. Fast food and hospitality jobs cut staff during slow hours, you'll only get hours during the hellish times. As soon as the drive thru and lobby are empty and shit is clean your ass is going to be booted off the clock, guaranteed.

oh and if you make a mistake, don't dwell on it and turn it into a big deal, just say oops and move on. Definitely don't beat yourself up over it, or hold yourself to a higher standard

Thats true. Bear that one to heart.

Applying for night shift position at a fast food joint in my village, there's nobody outside at night around here so hopefully I just get to mop the floors all night and don't have to deal with many customers. It is what it is though.

It's bad but it's not THAT bad, just remember to NOT SETTLE, don't get used to it, save some money so one day you can get another job. Settling for a shitty job like will only make it worse.

I dont know your situation, but sounds desperate.
Try going to a temp agency and get a factory or warehouse job. You'll probably make a few dollars more an hour and not stink like french fries.

Attached: lovenorm.gif (376x358, 1.07M)

You're gonna deal with drunks. You're gonna deal with assholes who want free shit. You're gonna deal with fucktards who just want to make your job miserable. Most people just want to get their shit and leave(like me,) but there's always going to be dickfaces who want to make your life miserable because they feel entitled.

I'm not a fast food wagie myself, I'm a health care wagie, but here's an example of the sorts of assholes you'll be dealing with on a daily basis(provided you work the register. Pray to god you get grill duty, it seems much better honestly,)

>young thot with three kids in tow stand in line
>i'm behind them
>only one register open since it's supposed to be a slow shift and only a couple people are there
>bitch proceeds to scream to get served, meanwhile her fucking rodents are running around the store, screaming, pumping ketchup from the fountain thing and flinging it at each other, making a mess
>bitch thot demands free toys for the kids so they'll calm the fuck down
>stares at the menu for at least twenty minutes, can't make up her mind about what to get, rodents screaming all the while in their high pitched shrieky voices
>the poor cashier looks miserable while she's getting berated for not doing her job while the whore can't make up her mind and her kids are wreaking havoc, literally digging in the garbage and pulling shit out, flipping trays all over the floor, making confetti out of the napkins and straws and throwing ketchup everywhere and pushing all the soda fountain buttons, using the cups to splash each other
>at that point i leave because fuck this noise

Single moms with multiple kids are the worst.

I feel like most of my problems are caused by coworkers and the store manager rather than the customers.
Like, when my store manager resets planograms, he doesn't put prices on the discontinued items like you're supposed to. He just throws them all with the clearance junk, and nobody has any way of knowing what they cost. Which sucks during clearance sales because every other customer bitches about it.
When I reset planograms I make sure to do it, but he ends up doing most of them, and I don't have time to clean up his mistakes.

When he stocks, he throws all the boxes into the middle of the aisle, then goes aisle by aisle to stock them. Which is fine before we open, but during business hours it annoys people and is dangerous. And, if he doesn't finish before he scheduled himself to go home, he just leaves them all on the floor. I don't have time to clean up after him, dammit. That kind of shit is what gives discount stores a trashy reputation.

And if I'm not scheduled to work Saturday evening, he just doesn't set the new weekly ad, and doesn't have anyone else do it. Nor does he take down the expired ads. So I show up and people are bitching about expired sale prices, and others are bitching that none of the current sales are marked so they don't know what's on sale.

He just, like, refuses to do price changes. Every Tuesday and sporadically through the week, some items throughout the store change their price, and we print new labels to cover the old ones. I usually take care of it. If I'm gone that day, when I get back, I check the computer, and what a surprise, he never even printed the new prices. And if I do most of them and leave some for him to finish up, he's like "yeah I'll take care of it, don't worry", and the next day I see the labels in the trash can. PEOPLE DESERVE TO KNOW WHAT SHIT ACTUALLY COSTS.

Attached: ichihime-8.png (240x240, 109K)

>Live in bumfuck, egypt
>Barely any job opportunities within a reasonable distance
>Trying my best not to apply for fast food places because it sounds like hell
>Everywhere else is either not hiring or are only hiring for higher level positions

I'm the kind of autistic that I feel like I do something embarrassing every time I interact with another human being that isn't a part of my immediate family and I can't help but dwell on that shit. I still remember things from a decade ago that no one but me remembers. Thats why I'm trying my best to find a job that limits human interaction to a minimum but I'm running out of options.

Attached: 1559848937373.jpg (640x737, 94K)

as a NEET i feel sorry for you guys

Attached: +_1a8c16a19aac5aa12cade37389754136.jpg (1000x1333, 318K)

At my store we're required to have a "Now Hiring!" banner on the front of the building. Even though we aren't actually hiring. And Indeed lists several open positions for our store even though there are no open positions.
I hate that this is allowed. Apparently companies will always advertise that they're hiring because it's just... well, good advertising.

Wtf? Egypt, rly? Kinda cool user what's it like over there

More than half of the retards on this board won't even watch this video because he's black.

Attached: 1558071992645.jpg (1184x1046, 407K)

>go to a temp agency
>get constantly passed around
>fill a new form, that is basically the same as the old one every time I talk to someone new
>last guy just tells me they probably won't have anything for me since they strictly work with highly demanding employers and it doesn't seem like I would fit
>frustrated I ask why not
>told I have no relevant skills or experience and at my age that's a bad sign
>holding back tears I tell him I'm a quick learner and that I'll work hard
>'and you'll put up with anything? say a mean boss?'
>yeah sure
>'how about a boss that is a little handsy?'
>'I mean, with me? I doubt it'
>'still you'd put up with it?'
>yeah I guess
>'good, come sit on my lap and take your pick from the list'
>like a complete bitch I sit on his lap and look at the screen
>start scrolling and he puts his hand in my pants and squeezes my ass
>chose a content writing job
>'says here you need to have at least a year of experience as a content writer... I suppose I can say you worked as one here, if you'll do a little dance for me'
>start aspie dancing
>'take off your shirt'
>I do
>he split his legs apart
>'grind up on me'
>was so close to leave at this point, but instead I do
>'alrighty... oh look, it says a reference letter is a must... well I suppose I could write one for you... can you get that pin off the floor for me?'
>it's under his desk get on my knees to get it
>he closes me in with his chair, whips out his dick
>'I'll write a reference about how your performance pleased me while working here.'
>he grabbed my hand and put it on his dick
>I just go along with it
>tells me to get closer until I'm an inch away from his dick
>'sing to it'
>don't know which song
>'any song you want'
>start singing happy birthday like a complete spaz while jerking him off
>as I wind up for a long 'haaa-' he shoves his dick in my mouth and cums while holding my head
>tells me to relax
>I push him off but by that time I already swallowed half of it
>got the job

His name should be mirrored

I'm sure you're just a fag writing fan fiction, but if you're not, you should probably call the cops because that's extortion

there are plenty worse jobs

nah fuck that just save up deal with it try and get one of the more chill positions there and save up and look for a better job.

save up everything look into ways to invest.