/drugfeel/

erowid.org
psychonautwiki.org

Legalize Psilocybin mushrooms Edition

Attached: psilocybin.jpg (720x497, 110K)

Anyone know anything about if PCP analogues like 3-meo-pcp are unsafe for your bladder like ketamine is?

Stop putting links in the op
Why do newfriends insist on doing it

Attached: 399D0119-898F-4548-A2D7-4C3BDA7305DD.jpg (868x1832, 82K)

Picked a load once and brewed them up in some coffee. Think I may have had 2 much as i was properly tripping my tits off. Melting walls, then saw the floor of the room i was in fill with toy soldiers all marching towards me. Felt great after, but it was a feeling of surviving something.

Ive just moved to a new town and I dont have any connections (other then pot) so im wondering if you guys know of anything I can take/make to get me violently high

Last time I injected meth and stayed up for 4 days I got into a state I could only describe as a state of "a priori"... my mind felt blank. I was incapable of formulating higher-level reasoning. Only "synthetic a prior" was possible. I was zombified.

This catatonic state lasted 1-2 hours I got up to take a shower. Walking seemed like it required an operator's manual. Reading plain English was difficult. I could hardly recognize the word "detergent". It was like a new foreign language.

After finishing I went to bed naked, held the blankets up to my chin and tried to close my eyes which seemed impossible so I laid in silence without blinking for a prolonged period of time until it got pitch dark... during which I was having "wakeful dreams" with my eyes open... those dreams I remember. They were like a comedy sketch of me dying and re-spawning angry and frustrated as hell because I kept dying.
It was the funniest well-written shit I have ever seen. I started cackling out loud in the middle of the night with the manic laughter of a demented man.

I slept for an unknown period of time. I woke up and remembered last night's dreams and started laughing again. That brought over newfound wave of happiness & joy that were missing during the previous week depressiveness.

I had a little bit of meth left (150mg). I injected that and went outside walking in the sun happy as a child... went back to my apartment and cleaned up until I got tired (ran out of meth) and went into withdrawal.

Attached: 1559660934290s.jpg (125x124, 2K)

Thank you for indirectly keeping me away from meth with your post user.

Godspeed user
I hope the withdrawals aren't too bad
How long have you been using?

Attached: 81D5BDEC-A5CD-4714-975A-941B16A4F673.jpg (848x1200, 110K)

besides darknet, you could also get dxm or kratom (both legal). One is a dissociative (kinda like psychedelics) and the other is a natural opioid. Not the best drugs but it's possible to get pretty high off of them, and plus like I said they're legal and pretty cheap online.

>150mg
I sometimes wonder if I should try meth again but at higher doses. I've only ever done small (like less than 20mg) oral doses. Do you not get anxious after doing so much that you've fucked your heart?

have you ever read kant mein nigger?

You get used to 'em withdrawals... user for 4 years. Problems like this only started to happen once I put the needle in my arm. Psychosis was tame when I used to smoke meth 1. they were visual hallucinations or "episodes of tweaking" 2. happened over months after sleep deprivation accumulates 3. exuberant binge-use (compulsive redosing)

But the needle is an accelerated path towards insanity. The psychosis happens sooner and sooner the more you keep using. On point it would show up 4-6 hours into the high and ruin my day

I wish I had stuck to smoking

jah
better if you don't. I can't recommend this poison to anyone. My conscience won't allow it.

So it's basically a gamble when you get high on meth? Either you get a normal high or you get a drug induced psychosis? What a fucking ride.

Attached: 6324-18212-31592.jpg (540x720, 121K)

I feel ya with the withdrawals
Only been using opioids for 8 months though
Two months pills six months heroin
I tried meth a couple times but I never really latched onto it
More of a downer kinda lass
Do you work?
I can't imagine getting psychosis during a shift would be very pleasant
Four years is a lifetime though, glad you've made it so far desu
Do you ever plan on sobriety?

Attached: 8325F7C7-B01D-4762-9F59-B49FC3DFB2D8.jpg (971x971, 93K)

>mfw opioids are the only friends i will ever have
Life isnt very good

I'm your friend user

And I'm original

150mg is pure tolerance. Amphetamine tolerance buildup is insane compared to most other drugs.

good post/10
suck a dick nigger

Is DMT worth the hype? I'll be trying it in a few days after it's extracted, but I'm wondering if people are exaggerating their experiences.

Just do 5-MeO-DMT? It's stronger than DMT.

The psychosis, once it happens, never really goes away until you stay sober for a long time (more than 1 month) as the crazy conspiracy theories you cooked up while binging slowly dissipate. There comes a moment of clarity in this time during which you realize the level of unsustainable insanity you were going through.

I went through this many times. When I take the choice to relapse with IV it goes from 0-100 and the psychosis comes back with a different flavor. It's miserable...

Nah... I don't work... I inherited a good amount of money from my parents which I invested and I'm living off interest.

CHEMIST WAREHOUSE IS TRYING TO CUT ME OFF MY DXM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That's pretty smart user
The psychosis stuff is really rough though
I know how that is
Do you have people you hang out with?
I'd imagine it'd get pretty lonely since you don't work
Doesn't sound like you're enjoying the meth much anymore user
I hope you can find a way to get away from it

Attached: E40B3855-98BA-42F2-A7A6-6809EC508BFA.jpg (593x915, 119K)

how would you compare ketamine to DXM?

Sup guys, just did my first real 'hard' drug yesterday (mdma) and holy shit, I don't know if I have the self control to wait a couple months to feel like that again :/
I didn't think I had an addictive personality but I guess we'll see.

cant, never done it. A gram of ket down under will easily set you back $100+

bIG TIT SALLY LETS GET FOOD! YES LSD IS KING WE ARE NOT AFRAID OF OURSELVES HOLY SHIT 5 TABS IM TRIPPIN BOYS HELP MEW

Attached: 14212684_10153735975182343_89649160955360689_n.jpg (526x960, 101K)

really depends on quality, it can potentially be an out of body experience though
like says 5meo is much stronger, any old nigger can make some garbage nm dmt but 5meo takes more precision so you know whoever made it may have actually known wtf they were doing

if you can find it that is

lol nigga post timestamp or suck my 4 inch cock

Ketamine sounds safe
PCP and DXM sound gay.

It sounds like part of the psychosis is an extreme, uncontrollable version of the obsession and repetition you get out of a 'normal' high. Except the fixation is on being crazy instead of some pointless task or jacking off.
Is that a fair assessment or is there more to it? Because I've never been in true psychosis but I've definitely been spun out of my fucking mind. I'm wondering what the key difference is.

Thanks for the kind words user. Don't worry I've been clean for a long time

I had a girlfriend (she introduced me to meth) and a circle of users and dealers... however I'm the only one who went into the deep-end and started slamming it against all good advice... even the supplier was telling me "mate this shit is killing you"

however I didn't listen and kept isolating myself and getting angry over their threats to cut me off... found another source... started to hang out less with users and more with fighters and criminals

Long story short it landed me in the psych ward and then jail... every night after lock up I'd be sleepless inside my cell incessantly thinking about how I landed here... I got out in 2018 .. not used since

your post makes me wanna do it. sounds fun lel

I'm glad you were able to get out of it user
It usually takes hitting rock bottom to snap us out of it doesn't it lol
I hope you find some friends that are healthier for you
Sending good vibes your way

Attached: 9D5FE376-1E83-4ABB-A450-A6FE8EBD8742.jpg (1832x1099, 213K)

True psychosis is similar to schizophrenia and renders you nonfunctional. To the point where you can't have a normal conversation due to clanging a.k.a. "cognitive slip". You tend to cook up all sorts of conspiracy theories where everything in this world from the breakfast menu at the local restaurant to major geopolitical events seem to be contrived or set-up for/against you.

I still miss my ex. I want to message her but I talked to her yesterday and I don't want to seem too needy

Attached: 1541030407541.gif (176x276, 528K)

I don't think you were talking to who you think you were, I've never done heroin before
lmao someone was way too high to read

Got this as a sponsored post on facebook. Creepy

Attached: facebook ad.png (506x479, 345K)

this is nothing compared to 5-MeO-DMT or a gram of lsd or 200mg of 4-AcO-DMT.

man stims are pussy tier.
>using facebook
>enabling javascript/cookies
>using windows
>using google chrome
>using google search
list goes on

>t. le epic linux man

Attached: Richard_Stallman_-_FĂȘte_de_l'HumanitĂ©_2014_-_010.jpg (220x330, 28K)

You are a nigger. Nigger.

>tfw just want to gorge myself with mcdonalds while on 200 mg of thc while watching black mirror all day

Smoked weed for the first time in 6 months today. Is it normal to feel kind of empty and hollow after?

I also got some mild anxiety but I attribute that more to me only sleeping like 6 hours last night.

Why am I so into trannies when I get high :/

Also how do I stop myself from fapping to them when I get high?

I have the same issue unfortunately

Attached: 1547003268836.jpg (395x428, 22K)

I'm no where near this into them when I'm sober. Maybe how much more overtly degenerate and sexual they are makes them better when I'm seeking all the stimuli in the world when I'm high?

Whatever the case I feel like its starting to fuck with my normal sexuality and I'd like to make it stop.

I'd do shrooms more, but acid is just so cheap

Aren't the trips different?

Nice application of the categorical imperative user

anyone ever tried psychedelics with cbd before?
i read apparently with lsd it potentiates the cbd and really mellows out the trip

Ayup lads, got a quick story for you. For context I take zero recreational drugs.

The Doc prescribed me Valium (10mg ea) yesterday and I took two tablets which made me feel a bit out of sorts, nothing that a couple shot of whiskey wouldn't do. Ended up falling asleep and waking up 15 hours later (now) and I see that 4 tablets are missing from the pack.

I have zero knowledge or memory of taking the other two. I would never have done something like that because taking 2 originally was already far outside of my comfort zone... So the decision to take 4 is nuts. I even wonder if I may have taken them out of the pack and put them somewhere? Doubt it though...

Last time ever doing that again.

Good sleep though 10/10 super comfy, still feel relaxed.

Attached: 1533661411716.jpg (261x199, 11K)

I have a question for y'all why the fuck does everybody here exaggerate the fuck out of psychedelics? I'm talking about all the MUH BAD TRIPS! MUH TRIPSITER! MUH SETTING! Bullshit I've done high doses of multiple psychedelics in settings that aren't recommend at all and I've never had a bad trip nor have I ever even remotely felt like i needed a trip sitter. infact I can't even imagine what a "bad trip" would be like nor can I imagine why anybody would need a tripsiter are people who have "bad trips" underage retards who take a ridiculous 1000 ug dose of lsd and then spread around a bunch of faggotry online about their "bad trip experience"

Attached: SRS_CAT.png (539x358, 242K)

I just want some fucking Oxy so fucking bad please for the love of christ its been MONTHS and I still get the cravings for it.

Attached: doomer.jpg (225x225, 10K)

It's actually the opposite dxm and pcp are fucking amazing and ketamine is weak as fuck might as well just drink alcohol

the goal is to keep psychedelic users (especially new ones) as safe as humanly possible so nothing bad happens to them. Its a list of recommended guidelines to ensure a safe trip. No ones telling you you need to have a tripsitter. Its just advised that you do have one in case it goes south. Ive tripped solo many times as well and nothing bad has ever happened, but id still like to have a friend to bring me down if I get outside my head.

>4 tablets are missing from the pack
>I have zero knowledge or memory of taking the other two

That's benzos alright

I'm trying to think of some way to ensure that won't happen again but I'd remember where I put them. I'd need to put them in a far to reach place but what if I try get them in zombie mode and I fall and hit my head?

Seems altogether far too risky. I'll just split the 10mg to 5mg and use it therapeutically for anxiety.

I've seen someone have a bad trip on one tab. Full on amnesia, got violent because he didn't know where he was.

Guys im being called over to the police station because they found like a gram of weed in a friend of mine after they checked us last night. What questions shoud i worry about?

Don't answer any questions. Why are you even going in? If they had anything on you they'd arrest you.

I just want to emphasize this: Don't fucking talk to the police. Ever. If you're charged with something then you get a lawyer who talks to them for you. They're trying to trap you by asking you to come in voluntarily, they're banking on you being an idiot. So don't be an idiot.

Addy gang rise up
v

Attached: 8e2512e9205f194206aa9bf90241503399c03223.jpg (675x900, 169K)

I know this feel user. The cravings never go away, its all i think about. This year i have only been able to get high a couple times a month at most but its all i think about and all i look forward to

Hey guy's I live in Atlantic Canada and I've been trying to find datura or belladonna or henbane for a year now I looked it up and Google says all three grow here in the summer but I still haven't been able to find any. where the fuck should I look for them?

Attached: saddam-hussein.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

Is 150 mg of codeine enough to get high?

I really wish I had some anti-anxiety meds right now

I get mega gay when I do stims

some people are really anxious people (ie me)
If I don't take them with phenibut, even 100ug of acid is enough to send me into panic mode.

Oh, do tell more
>tfw no stim-gay druggy bf

Guys I live near where lots of mushrooms grow but I can't tell them apart. I've read the guides but they are so hard to spot.

What's the best way to tell a magic mushroom from others? I'm in UK.

well I always end up spending hours fapping to gay orgies and gangbangs and stuff

Blue bruising

You think youd fuck a guy in that state if given the option?

god damn this thread is some gay

/drug9gay/ crossover when

yes in fact I have before

Daaaamn, user well done
What was it like?
Did you regret it after?
>tfw no stimgay bf ever

well I don't want to gay up the thread more than I already have talking about my gay sex experience

Grr why not user, gey is okey todey

Anyone else get a strange feeling in their jaw and teeth on LSD? Almost like a tingling sensation in my teeth and my back jaw, can't say it's very pleasant

Buprenorphine user from yesterday here, I've had one hell of a "hangover" today. Barely able to stand up due to extreme headache, nauseous so I barely can eat and very tired. It has only been this bad once before and that's when I overdid it with heroin, felt great the whole night but woke up dead after sleeping. I guess I had a little too much bupe yesterday but I wasn't expecting this much agony.
Does this happen to other opi anons here? It's like a bad alcohol hangover
Will I get better if I take more bupe? Wanted to meet some friends today but I can't go in this condition

Attached: 9ff29117e71f.jpg (1280x990, 108K)

I have the same issue, always fap to traps when high lately, how do I stop? :/
I get off on the feminimity and how a guy gets feminized and acts like a girl, seeing them locked up in chastity is also hot as fuck
But how do I stop, I don't wanna become gay seriously

Attached: 50977148_793531234335086_3488684191485365782_n.jpg (427x427, 78K)

Don't expect too much from codeine but yeah 150mg should do it

dxm is actually the worst.

Attached: 1511878796047.jpg (449x480, 47K)

are you on the come up? that shits horrible. I quit dxm for good bc the come up was so bad it made me shit myself. Was like my 3rd or 4th trip.

whats your dosage?

Stop glorifying life ruining chemical substances.

>Stop glorifying life ruining chemicaI substances.

Attached: 1556773313131.jpg (645x729, 48K)

What was said, yeah.

but my life is already shit without drugs because I'm a robot
Wait, you're not a normalfag, are you user?

On a slight H break. Time to go eat some ice cream. Pour a wine and grab a smoke. Not H but it will have to do. What are you fellas up to tonight (or I suppose today for most of you)

i only did it twice im still feelin it right now but i'm coming back down. I seriously underestimated this shit. Im not gonna even greentext what the fuck happened but I'm just gonna say I woke up like 50 times before I woke up.

Normalfags normalize drugs. Normalfags sell drugs. Normalfags do drugs.
>but my life is already shit without drugs because I'm a robot
Whoops, I have a bad shake of life, better ruin my life further.

you really think I give a fuck about what normalfags are doing? normalfags also play vidya and watch anime, but that's not gonna stop me from enjoying those either. you're a grade A retard if you base what you do for fun off what other people will think of you rather than how they make you feel
>Whoops, I have a bad shake of life, better ruin my life further.
make it better you mean. I would have killed myself long ago were it not for drugs. maybe you'd be able to at least understand my position were your problems not limited to teenage meme depression

I've been inside my room due to intense agoraphobia for almost a year now, drugs wouldn't had made me better, drugs didn't make you better, they distracted you and made you weaker. I've been able to take short walks outside my house now, with drugs I'd be a frazzled fucking mess.

based straightedge retard

>Your already shit life would be better if you were a heroin addict on xanax
Junkies are the fucking worse.

>Junkies are the fucking worse.
worst*, of course.