Why is every girl on tinder completely awful?

Why is every girl on tinder completely awful?

OMG LIKE IM A SINGLE MOM
IM A RAVENCLAW
DON'T EVEN THINK OF MESSAGING ME IF YOU ARE PLAYING GAMES LIKE I HAVE NO TIME FOR YOU
*RAINBOW EMOJI* IM BISEXUAL
DO NOT AS ME FOR HOOKUPS

bitch just state a few interests

how to find qt3.14 who isn't normie bitch, thnx

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5K)

they match yew with girls in yewr league. there is an internal scoring system.

>Get girls number
>Working on getting drinks soon

The girl in the typical robot's league has an asymmetrical face and a bio that talks about her favorite serial killers.
Ironically, the girl described in OP ends up with Chad.

>chad marries a bisexual mom who uses tinder
cringe and yikes. chad doesn't use tinder. just check the stats, almost all of the people on dating apps are disgusting freaks.

>has child
>my kid is my #1 and comes first

Are there dudes out there actively trying to wedge in between a mother and her kid? Is that just an escuse to be flaky and not fully comitted?

It's just a meme phrase they repeat, similar to I Like Travel or Not Here For Hookups.

>Not Here For Hookups
Alright, this one I've researched and it seems what it is, is that women have a different idea of what a hookup is.
To them, a hookup is you sending "hey bb want sum fk ;)" as the first message, whereas going out with them and fucking on the first "date" (just meeting up in person nowadays, dining optional, even just chilling on the couch) is totally kosher.
Oh, and of course there's always just the classic "talking to him just changed my mind, haha :)/he just had some really nice vibes" excuse.
What the fuck did this "good vibes" shit come from, anyway? It's just so fucking cringy that I can't help but automatically swipe left.

Op mind if O copy and paste what you said as my new tinder bio?

I don't even.
99% of tinder is trash, I keep getting 'likes' but no matches besides some instawhore.

I want a fembot, at least they won't have a kid and we will have common interests.

Attached: Screenshot_20190609-001508.jpg (1080x1920, 733K)

I use it to shitpost. Fortunately none of the Philippino girls tried to inform my employer about how much I like Duterte.

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-222711.png (1080x1920, 145K)

>Chunky but funky!
>Thicker than your average Snicker!
>I love Brooklyn 99/The Office
>Memes and doggos!
>Here for a good time (not a long time)
>No hookups!
>Just here for the memes
>Send me your best pickup lines!
>Proud mommy!
>I love travel/hiking/adventure!
>Wine is my life!
>420/sesh friendly!
Did I forget anything? Apparently most men have very similar profiles where they just show their abs and list their height/cock size.

chad might not, but brad sure as fuck does in modern dating climate
t. work with a brad at work, he offhandedly told me about his girlfriends son

>Why is every girl completely awful?
ftfy

Attached: 1559435974315.jpg (800x842, 130K)

There's a chance she's just saying that to chase off "bigots".

m8, all i get are stupid college chicks, and barely any wide hiped thicc women. why cant they be put in my feed if im actively discarding the trash that is sticc tier women?

she had it in one of the other pics

It's like they literally find shallow boringness the most attractive possible thing, and everything else weird. I got Tinder a few months ago and I decided to try to play up my "funny guy" sense of humor like I do in real life - I tried not to go full-on autistic of course, but I uploaded silly pictures and a joke bio (an ironic emoji-filled statement about the economy). The vast majority of girls were like the OP, but there were actually a few who seemed to be doing something similar to me. Some of these women matched with me, but once I messaged them with a similarly playful opening, they virtually never replied. I understand not messaging someone you matched with, I've done that plenty, but if a girl I matched with messaged me, I would never not reply. Why match with someone if you're not prepared to talk to them after they've already bit the bullet and made the first move? I swear the things I would say to these girls were not THAT autistic, they were no more autistic than what I wrote in my bio, which didn't keep me from getting matches in the first place.

This is one of the worst ones I've seen
Not that it's boring, that it's infuriating

Attached: Screenshot_20190217-164912.jpg (1080x1920, 614K)

>I'm not looking for a father for my kids, but someone who will eventually love them as their own and accept them.
So, you're looking for a father.

Attached: 1442353670476.jpg (698x1000, 119K)

tinder is vapid and so are the women who use it, it attracts those types

tinder doesn't take body shape into account. it works basically like this: people are given a score. they're mostly shown people who are close to them on either side of the score.

your score goes up if
>your ratio of likes goes up
>you match with someone. your score goes up more the higher their score is
>you chat with matches
>you add content

your score goes down if
>you swipe right on someone with a lower score, and they swipe left
>you swipe too much
>you're too picky or not picky enough. keep your ratio of right:left swipes about 1:1

immediately you'll see a problem with the way they do it, because men are way less picky than women. so women will naturally have a higher ratio of likes, leading to naturally higher scores. it's why an irl 5 is a tinder 8. the opposite is true for men, because of how picky women are.

there's also a shadowbanning system that is straight up soviet-tier now.

they say they have a new system but it looks like it operates much like the old one so whatever.

>If you want a bad girl you came to the right place bc im bad at everything

Cutie gf will find you when you need her to be found

It can't be very good, I'm still getting matched with 7/10+ Stacies left and right after thousands of swipes. Especially in the daily recommendations.

I mean seriously noone will EVER be interested in this shit. Single moms make me lol. It truly makes me happy knowing they are out there all alone with their bastard offspring and the only person who will show interest will fuck and ghost them.

Attached: 1559691571912.jpg (600x525, 91K)

reading this kind of shit makes me pissed

Attached: 1559821262200.jpg (295x295, 24K)

>meet cutie
>get along well
>don't know if she's a slut yet
>never want to find out to avoid having a panic attack

The longer I wait the worse it gets

>Winks with both eyes
SO QUIRKY!

everytime I find her shes already someone else's gf

>do it to shitpost
I wanted to, but got no matches

>tfw match with younger, cute, weeb, goth boy

Attached: BarrenMintyDrongo-poster.jpg (1444x1080, 64K)