Gf told me to stop working out

>gf told me to stop working out
>says she likes my tummy
W-What?

Attached: 1545847966440.jpg (540x521, 52K)

She wants you to be less attractive so that if she decides to do something that will make you want to leave her, you'll have a harder time finding another gf.
>my gf
Leave.

Shes afraid once you get into shape other better looking women will take you from her. Maybe im just cynical but your SO should be encouraging you to become your best self. She was probably just kidding though

Some girls genuinely like that shit. I know a lot of latinas prefer guys who are a bit chubby.

but if she leaves me, why would she care whether or not I find someone else?

it was mostly kidding, but I asked her honest opinion of if she'd like me to lose weight or not

Ask her directly why she is standing in your way of attaining power. Either shes with you or agaisnt you.

Obviously, if she is against you you have to destroy her

Attached: shinnok-mkx-render.jpg (1260x950, 139K)

That's called a feeder, and she is going to kill you. Get out now, OP.

Can personally confirm half of this statement.

is that how I should phrase it? I didn't really know there was power involved

That always is a fucking lie. You're going to be a fat fucker if you don't.

Ignore her words, become the best you can. This is her testing your iron will.

Attached: HUUHposter.png (369x300, 15K)

She wants to make sure you aren't a more desired item on the mate market so she tells you things she wants you to hear that she can also tolerate to make sure others won't desire you

This, I was about 190 when I met my first gf, a few months later I had slimmed down to 145 and she straight up said she didn't enjoy cuddling anymore. Got myself back up to 170 but by then she'd left me anyways.

Don't fucking tell me this image is about what I think it's about.

Chubby Peter Parker gets a physical from a mad scientist MILF. A MSMILF, if you will.

mate market?

It's not you, it's her. If it was up to her then NOBODY should be working out. Why? Because she does not want to. That is how women function. They do not want to better themselves so instead they must bring everyone else down to their level.

Two home-run posts right off the bat. Now that's uncommon.

its true alot of women actually do not like the gym rat type look. most people who work out to much just end up with disproportionate anatomy due to most the machines isolating the muscles dudes walking around looking like they skipped leg day and their arms are bigger then their head because all they do is curls and bench

she works out all the time though

Tell her that lifting makes you happy. If she can't understand that then you need to break up with her now!

Attached: 1448995921905.jpg (1440x2560, 1.23M)

>gf with weird fetish

Attached: 1e0.jpg (623x414, 136K)

Leave her user
i was an aesthetic male specimen when i met my ex
she wouldn't go to the gym with me and i eventually fell out of the habit because of it
she later kept calling me fat until she broke up with me, the whole time she was hooking up with her exes behind my back
leave her user if you know whats good for you

but you'll ignore good advice because you are a cucked faggot

i'm my ex went to the gym all the time too, just never with me
i wasn't able to see clearly enough when i first met her, i was just excited to have a cute asian girl actually like me and wanted to do anything i could to keep her
whole time she was cheating with her exes even after i told her not to talk to them

>go to the gym enough on your own to be an "aesthetic male specimen"
>gf doesn't go with you
>it's somehow HER fault that you "fall out of the habit"
lmao

Easy there Anakin, only a Sith Lord deals in absolutes

>he'll never know the feel of seeing your head on Kars' body when you look in the mirror
>implying women don't have a laundry list of manipulative tactics that drain your will to even get out of bed most days
>implying a gf who lifts shouldn't be lifting with her bf
leave your room

I dunno, should I wait for my gf to leave the room with me? If she doesn't come out with me I might fall out of the habit