I fell for the gay meme. Take my advice, robots. Don't do it...

I fell for the gay meme. Take my advice, robots. Don't do it. My butt hurts and I can't get the taste of dick out of my mouth. I don't think I'll ever be able to have a meaningful relationship with a girl now that I have to come to terms with what I've done. Contemplating suicide.

Attached: FB_IMG_1557519507491_1.jpg (798x638, 37K)

Yep, fell for the 'everyone's gotta experiment once' bullshit first year of college. Still remember that distinctive taste of cum.

How did you get past it?

sucked another dick.

Not the "I rejected degeneracy and pursued the Lord" answer I was looking for

Just don't bottom wtf

Lol bro you're good, life is fucked, just proves you're living it

But at what cost? Originolio

haven't gotten past it but here are the things that didn't help.

>talked to my dad about it - he was the one who initially said I should experiment - apparently it was a joke
>talked to my friends about it - they only told their wives who only told everyone, and they all just let a random guy suck them off in college, they never did anything more.
>talk to a girlfriend about it - 'cause she'll insist on a mmf threeway, but then she'll tell you how the image of you sucking a dick -after her insistence on it while edging you- is stuck in her head and she just isn't attracted to you like she was before
>convince yourself that using apps to get gay guys to come over, suck you off and kick them out will take away the pain of not being able to get a girlfriend - it doesn't
>convince yourself that you were just doing it wrong, and if you'll go on proper dates with an experienced gay dude who is chill and will talk you through gay sex you'll be able to settle for it - it doesn't hurt, it's even physically ok, but when you'll look at him naked eager for your cock you wouldn't feel that same urge to powerfuck his brains out as you would with a woman. You'll get your 15 minutes of bliss once you stick it in, but cumming inside a guy is a fucking awful emotional rollercoaster - would not recommend.

Unironically feels like suicide is the better option as opposed to doing all those mental gymnastics in my head.

If you were man enough to kill yourself you would've been man enough to power through it and live a good life.

Honestly this is probably the best advice I've ever heard on Jow Forums. Thank you.

>but cumming inside a guy is a fucking awful emotional rollercoaster - would not recommend.

explain

not him, but i constantly questioned myself afterwards as well. why did i do that, am i gay, i should never have knocked on the door, etc. after a couple times i stopped caring, i dont want to date guys i just want to fuck someone, and if that means opening grindr, so be it.

Here's some high level information for you stupid faggots, gay is just a meme. Gay is something you do not something you are.

>tfw cummed in a boys butt
>tfw wasn't bothered by it
Wonder if I'm actually bisexual or something

honestly robots would be so much happier if they tried the gay meme

run to Christ he will forgive you, I landed in the same situation too.

>I can't get the taste of dick out of my mouth
hot

>I don't think I'll ever be able to have a meaningful relationship with a girl
Your only option now is to suck more dicks.

>why did i do that, am i gay
huh? you were more concerned about your self image than sticking your cock in some guy's nasty cornhole?

>You want all of mommy daddy's power baby?

Attached: 9456E313-7115-40F2-B4D7-CE2A9C83C0E1.jpg (640x360, 46K)