What is your greatest fear, robots

what is your greatest fear, robots

Attached: main-qimg-f2991a22e850f67d18f4789c5dd98358.png (769x364, 76K)

i think being eaten alive, other than that i dont think i fear anythin i can think of

Losing my virginity. I realize that, if I lose my virginity to anybody who isn't a prostitute, that it would be disrespectful for me to post here. I don't want to be disrespectful because I don't hate the people on Jow Forums. If I weren't a virgin, then I would have to choose between posting here and not hating the people that post here.

Attached: 1519619775267.jpg (821x869, 88K)

I'm in no way afraid of death but I would hate to die of drowning.

Attached: 1557369257387.gif (498x362, 1.14M)

Losing my parents or siblings
It terrifies me

Isn't leaving this site for good the goal for most if not all of us?

Aside from the memey autism, I'm afraid of finding out I'm actually autistic in some sort of way.

I don't really have any fears any more, I'm just so hollow, like I feel like I haven't felt any emotions for at least a week

Lots of stuff.
But a big one is getting in a relationship, my wife cheating on me, getting pregnant with the other guy and passing the kid as mine.
I've seen it in real life too many times to think I'm too special for it to happen to me.

ending up homeless

Being compressed into a vacuum that would be the worst death

I am already living my greatest fear. I'm alone, have no friends, work a dead-end job where I'm not appreciated and barely survive on the pay, and I blew the one and only chance I ever had to make a girl fall in love with me because I hesitated and autistically convinced myself that I wasn't worthy of love, so she gave up on me. I am a monster of my own creation.

An earthquake or a robbery while im shitting

>I realize that, if I lose my virginity to anybody who isn't a prostitute, that it would be disrespectful for me to post here
You don't realise shit you worthless, repulsive sack of faggot. Losing your virginity to a prostitute is even worse than losing it via any other means, the fact that you think you can fuck some diseased whore and still come here shows me that you have a warped, depraved mentality and that it's already disrespectful for you to post here. Meme spamming necrophiliac little pussy, hang yourself.

>afraid of losing your virginity and leaving Jow Forums
Fucking kill yourself please

Living off on my own. I just don't know where to start

Crowds. I'm talking uncontrolled, unorganized, jam packed crowds. I cannot stand ever being caught in one. I could never go into a pit or a club to save my life. I just about died the last time I was caught in a crowd. I have the worst panic attacks and heart palpitations when I'm stuck in one. Thankfully I don't have to deal with mass amounts of people where I live, but when I do I can't stand it.

An earthquake. Every 100 years or so a massive earthquake shakes up Puerto Rico. Its been more than 100 years now I believe. It's on my mind every day. You get to see the truth of Puerto Rico by hiw its people treat each other. Maria was a bitch to go through, but the biggest challenge was the people. Here we have a saying. The biggest enemy of a Puerto Rican is another Puerto Rican. Please don't visit here. Its economy is mostly made up of tourism. I want this place to crumble so it learns its lesson. Then I want it to begin anew. Free of corruption.

Global warming. There is very little an individual can do. While I would love to say I'm doing my part by recycling and throwing litter away and stuff, that's just not gonna cut it. The big guys don't wanna look at this problem. I wish Chernobyl never happened. Then people wouldn't be so scared of nuclear.

Sometimes I think about the library of Alexandria. I dont know too much about it, but maybe we would be more advanced. And by that I mean maybe 50-100 Idk years into the future. But our future. A polluted wasteland. So maybe it was a blessing that it was burned. But in afraid of this not being the case, and that we could've been better. I mean, there might have been 10 billion humans instead of almost 8 billion, so that's that. Idk

Being assaulted

Living a lie

Forgetting my child in a hot car. In a busy day this might be possible. Not only would I have to deal with court cases and possible prison for the murder of an infant, but also the criticism of random people that don't know what its like. Never being able ti live it down and move on. Always having those people as a reminder. Having them make you live and relive that event again and again every day. "How could you forget something that important???" Being left by my SO

Having my partner do this. I wouldn't be mad. But losing a child, and having my SO suffering.

Attached: Exiled-Kingdoms-Free-Download.jpg (670x384, 36K)

Having a dog (or animal in general) attack me. Resulting in me being maimed, and the animal probably being sacrificed due to its dangerous nature.

Having my dog attack someone and then having to put him down for legal reasons. Maybe even having myself go to jail.

By dog tripping me with his leash and hitting my head and dying or ending up vegetable.

Getting Alzheimer's. Or some thing else that makes me not me.
Depression. I had it. I ended up slowly recovering. I'm able to be happy and stuff. But then I started feeling like its retarded. You know how people say dont be so sad just be happy. Thats kind of what I ended up thinking. Well. More like. Try to be happy. You can't be happy if you dont even try. No one really helped me overcome my depression. Everyone just seemed to be against me. I had to overcome it through sheer will alone. But now I feel like anyone can and should do that. I don't want to think these thoughts. I know how it felt like. I don't know why I think this. I'm also afraid of falling into depression again.

Doing drugs and getting hooked. I've never done drugs, except drink beer. Idk how people enjoy it. If its for the flavor, you guys are crazy. If its for getting drunk it also sucks ass. However, I once was able to do a shot of some almond thing. Shit hit super deep. Felt like a blue fire of calm washed down through my esophagus. Into my stomach. Then into the rest of my body. I never felt so relaxed. I didnt stumble or slur words or whatever you do when your drunk. I just felt that, tasted the almond sweet flavor, and that was it. Tbh if I could get some again that would be wonderful. I don't want to try cigs and get addicted like how I'm addicted to my devices. Or any other shit. I might try some stuff for fun later in life, but i dont want it to become a habit.

Attached: Eldritch+cyoa_f45fa7_6063469.jpg (900x4528, 1.43M)

Having a hawk or a person take my cock. I have a rooster, and used to have two hens. When I said I overcame my depression through will power alone, I was lying. These little guys helped me begin my path to happiness. I bought the hens at a local agro, and I took in the little chick when one if my family members took it from a hen at my late great grandmothers house. He was always staying behind from the rest of the chicks and the mother. It was clear he would die soon. When he was just a chick he was so weak that if he stood still, his head would fall forward, as if he was too weak to keep his head up. For this reason we named him "Mongo". Puerto Rican spanish was basically spanish that got raped in the ass by Africa and more recently America. The name means weak, or something similar. I live him with my whole heart and the day I lose him will be a very sad day for me. I already lost my two hens. One was named Tropicana, and the other Borden. No these aren't some nigger names. I named them like this because when I put the shopping papers under the cage to take their shit, they would always idle on top of those products. Ye. Tropicana the orange juice. And Borden the cheese products.

Attached: 1558960781005.png (1352x980, 269K)

Retarded, I know. But yeah. They were "gallinas piroca" Idk how its called in English. They had no feathers on their neck. They were both brown. Tropicana had black/grey legs and brown eyes and Borden had orange legs and orange eyes.
Tropicana was the most docile chicken when she grew up. Would often avoid me. I probably scared her. But she would let me grab her if I wanted. She died first. Borden was much more aggressive. She would peck really hard at your toes. Would still let me hold her, but if I did it wrong she would struggle or even peck my fingers. I remember when she first laid an egg. Hurricane Erica was just passing through PR. It wasn't passing too near our area, so we didn't put them away. It was raining pretty heavily though, so they hid with my grandparents' dog in the doghouse. The storm passed and when I went back to check on them, there was a really long egg. When I went to eat it for breakfast the next day it turned out to be twins. Two yolks. Soon after, tropicana began laying eggs of her own. I miss them dearly. I also miss dearly my grandparents' dog. She was really nice and calm and docile. I wish I could pet her and rub her one last time. She was very old, and had some health problems. The problems were very minor and could be treated with medicine, but we made the decision to put her down while she was still fairly healthy. We knew her health would start to decline soon. I still remember when she scared me when I would give her food when I was little. I miss her. Damn it now I'm crying. Crazy how you can still have stuff like this bottled up.

Attached: 1558994119880.png (715x605, 143K)

Enough rambling. I'm gonna stop naming the random things I fear. The fears I learned. My true fears are the unknown. Some of the unknown facinates me. But I mostly fear the unknown. Will I ace this test. Does that girl like me. Is my mom ok. Will I be remembered. Will I have an impact in the world. Will I begin to forget stuff. I'm afraid of knowing, not knowing, and finding out. I guess I'm just a big baby put in this world. But aren't we all? No one really knows what we are doing, or why, or how. And thats ok. And its ok not to think about it, let time take its course, and just go with the flow.

As for death. Yes. I fear it. But I don't, or at least try not to care about it. Its what I leave behind that scares me the most. Like family. Or happiness.

Thank you, user, for asking this question. It made me take a good look at myself. Some insight on one's self, one's identity, really helps from time to time. In very sorry for rambling on and on about myself. However, just know that your question really improved my quality of life, and in my opinion, despite the fact that its just a simple question, its much better than anything I have seen on here. So you can go to sleep with that sense of accomplishment. Knowing you made a life just a bit better. I hope some other anons are able to make of this question something useful.

Attached: download (7).jpg (500x707, 44K)

There was something before this post I wrote. I had it written down but the copy paste only took the end. So here it is.

My biggest fear...
The washing machine/dryer start for some reason with my hand inside.

Looking away from the road for a second and crashing.

Looking away and running someone over.

Attached: Advanced+chess+cyoa+this+is+a+short+cyoa+but+i_46dfde_6513715 (1).jpg (900x3348, 511K)

Looking away and running over a child, having to face court which will ruin my life and being judged all my life because of it. Only being known as the guy that ran a kid over.

Having to deal with the weight of the passengers inside of my car that died.

Being left quadriplegic/comatose/ basically vegetable.

Having my life end because some idiot drunk driver ran into me.

Having an accident (in general, not just car accident) that will ruin completely my life.

Ruining someone's life (unless they deserve it, but I'll still feel bad that they had to drive me to do that point and that there was no other way.)

Having insects or other things enter my ears/nose/mouth/underwear. Especially in my sleep.

Having ticks, fleas or other things on my body that other people might notice and call me out on.

Bedbugs.

A family death. I have only had one major death. My great grandmother. But I feel like my chickens and many other rescued animals helped me get a sense of that too.

Being falsely accused of rape.(If I do get accused falsely, and I'm 100% going to jail, I'm gonna do it for real. Imagine going to prison for rape and never doing it. I'll give her/him a reason to bring me to prison.)

Being cheated on.(Never had to worry about that though, never had gf)

Me turning out to be the one that cheats. (I'd just break up before that)

Having to commit suicide and face possible hell for eternity.

Having believed the wrong religion/ believed in religion.

Training to do flip and breaking my neck.

Trying my best but never getting results(Especially if there is a person that shows how easy it is for them and them being so confused as to why I suck ass at it)

Being raped (especially if no one believed me)

Breaking my fucking dick.

Losing my (future) children(death, missing, or doing bad stuff (drugs, gangs, sex, or other freedoms that you might become a slave to)).

Attached: 15730_cAVcIUct.png (600x600, 191K)

My children being raped. Especially knowing they won't be the same and I won't be able to do anything.

Not being able to murder the rapist if he doesn't get death penalty +10 long years of waiting.

My phone exploding on my face/pocket/hand.

All my suspicions of my friends actually not liking me being true.

Losing consciousness.

Disappointing my kids.

The little amount of fear i have of to judging me for writing this before posting. I just wanted to have it as best as possible. And still my retarded ass couldn't post it in order. Have a good day or good night everyone.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (500x500, 57K)

That I'll never meet someone who genuinely cares about me and I'll die alone

-parasites
-contracting a disgusting infection/virus
-things that burrow into your skin
-spiders and ticks (I really really hate ticks)
-things crawling into my ear or nose
-my anxiety demons
I'm tormented sometimes. Sometimes I dont leave the house because of my anxiety, it's not a normal anxiety its something more malicious. I've had it ever since I moved into my house

I'afraid of dying. Also, dying alone. Wasting away, growing old without anything to show for it. Pain. Loneliness in general. Being disliked by anyone. Failing. Never trying my chances at success. Being called out as the actor I am, playing a role and never showing anyone ever who I really am.

Having to life out this sentence of life any longer. Waking up tomorrow, or technically, later today.

Was homeless for a while user.
Nothing to fear, its actually quite fun. That is unless you're homeless past the point if it being fun or you like in a particularly bad town.
I was homeless for the majority of the winter and halfway into summer, I stayed in an abandoned shed in the edge if town. I made myself a bed and all the commodities that you would need to be a hobo with pride, even a shower and water heater. I "borrowed" a few car batteries and got a TV working too, I was trying to find a video game console but I stopped being homeless

When the only thing that's keeping you socially alive is a continuous lie and all it takes is one person to bring it all down, killing you

I know that feel user, to drown in a river of deceit. But what else do you have?

Attached: 1560125596182.png (840x854, 434K)

Death! But boy do I love activities that increase my chances of dying. Beyond that I would say anything bad happening to my family members.

Or being paralyzed. That's really scary too.

Being alone. And hey guess what I am

Speak for yourself man, fuck losing my virginity, I can't even force myself to care about it anymore.

Is anyone harms the people I love especially my nephews. Niggas are getting stabbed if anyone tries anything

Having a life that doesn't amount to anything. I had delusions of grandeur about making it and becoming some kind of expert at life in something, that people would applaud me for. At the very least, if I didn't make it, I could fall back in being a normie wagecuck. But now I realize that I'm basically just a loser with no job, no education, no friends. I still keep dreaming of the day that I get out, but it's been like this for years and my fear is that it'll never change. I'm afraid that this could be it, this might be the person I was meant to be. Just some fucking delusional loser.

that's what the drugs are for user