If you wouldn't, are you really an incel?

If you wouldn't, are you really an incel?

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-222805_Android System.jpg (1080x1198, 609K)

she looks like an albino nigger so no, i wouldnt

It depends. If you can't get it up, you may just be a permanent incel.

I have to admit, she and the other women out there who look like her really are fucked just as badly as we robots are. True 2/10 women will, at best, get married at 30 to ugly dudes and have to live with the knowledge that those dudes don't really find them attractive at all. The thing is, the above applies to all women 2/10 below while the reverse applies to all men 4/10 and below. Huge difference.

She's got prime dick sucking lips. I need to see the rest of her body before I relay my final verdict, but if she's got a halfway decent body then I can just paper bag the face and go to town.

I would. Yes I am that fucking desperate and pathetic

Attached: 1444285930105.png (846x592, 42K)

Would punching her make her more or less disfigured? And no, I wouldn't. I have standards. Pic is the lowest I'll go.

Attached: 1542392437943.jpg (484x750, 110K)

Yeah, I think I would, assuming she has good hygiene. She seems not to be fat, and if she sucks dick, then we could make it work

depends on her body, you could have a face uglier than that and i'd fuck her if her body was remotely feminine

exactly, they look it is certified for being vacuum sealed, and wide enough to take in a big dick with no problem.

Would, hard.
I have a thing for ugly girls
They just cant be fat

she looks perfectly fine, I bet she can at least get some orbiters. femcels do not exist

Post a pic of yourself so I can laugh at your delusions of grandeur.

I'm not going to dox myself. I hold myself to the standards I hold other people. I'm deserving of my ego.

Attached: 1547847759427.jpg (640x800, 37K)

This is why you will die a fucking robot

If that were the case you wouldn't be on Jow Forums with the rest of us. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

Not interested in modern w*men anyway. Passing on my genes is all I care about and for that I can just donate to a sperm bank.

Attached: 1529952853459.jpg (900x1200, 156K)

Any hole is a goal, user. This is why the only thing you've fucked is your right hand.

Your chances of being accepted by a sperm bank are even lower than being accepted by a below-average woman. They literally won't let you donate if you have any kind of physical or mental disorder, if you're below a certain height, below a certain intelligence (they check your gpas going back to public school), aren't physically attractive (they include a picture of your face when showing you to prospective recipients). They literally only accept 10/10 chad sperm at sperm banks, and that's not a meme.

Why? You post on Jow Forums clearly your genes aren't worth shit.

It's men like you that are bringing down the quality of the human genome.

She looks great, looking down at a camera is just a rookie mistake

i would be honored to date her

Not even that ugly if she has a body

Wouldn't even hesitate

i'd fuck her good, but I wouldn't want to kiss her and i'd pull out and jerk it the rest of the way in the corner just to be extra safe.

>look guys femcel here

goes on to get over 64 comments and reposted to r9k

if it was a real incel there would be mabey 1 comment and zero concern.

>dox
Just say you're embarassed of you're physical appearance

No because it's an obvious tranny

if shes a nice person I wish shed be my gf but I imagine those 64 comments are people asking to talk go her as usual
I wish I could take care of a fembot and make them my everything