I did it anons. I finished my Comp Sci project! Now I just have to write the report...fuck

I did it anons. I finished my Comp Sci project! Now I just have to write the report...fuck

Attached: Listener.png (732x435, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_access_trojan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dude can you hack my brothers ip hes a jerk and hes mean and he stole my laptop now i cant play minecraft his ip is 192.168

absolutely, let me just reverse the packet flow to blow his firewall wide open

What was your project? Something to do with a server and clients? Is that C#?

Yes, and its a RAT

commander i am standing by to lunch all cyber nukes, they are cracking our firewalls, i can hold them off but not for much longe-

>C#
kill thyself peasant

Attached: jazz.jpg (800x450, 70K)

damn it, alright, just let me send them a reverse IP directory traversal exploit. That should hold them off until we can preform a wide scale DOS attack.

REPORT Jow Forums HACKERS FOR LARPING

Good for u user

Oggie

Lol dunno if fake or not but post results

Attached: 1560015578886.jpg (720x960, 39K)

what do you use? Python?

Cool, what can it do?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_access_trojan

C# is a comfy language and getting very popular now. Especially now that .NETcore can run on Linux.

Yeah I know what a RAT is, but what can you access and do?

Files, Remote Desktop, Shell, Chat, Server Management (Basically use the windows API to hide the task bar and shit)

>not using tasks
2005 tier
go develop in Visual Basic .NET you n o r m i e

That's quite an advanced project for degree. Are you expecting a first class?.

How much of this did you shamelessly copy from Stack overflow? Be honest..

>wait for five seconds in a try catch
Defend this

Im in High School, give me a break

Dont understand the question. "first class" wdym

how do you learn this stuff?

>using a while(true)
Defend this

The only stuff copied from stack overflow is some of the performance counting stuff and file stats. The above code is all my own

Where do you see a while(true)?

I doubt that ThreadKiller is getting frobulated

ThreadKiller is used to safely exit the thread. The intention is that the thread continues to listen and initialize clients until the user requests the shutdown of the server. so it is getting changed. What would you recommend?

Literally just put your action in a Task and do things normally instead of using IAsyncResult directly like an autist

so you'd use a AsyncService?

Task.Factory.StartNew(action)

What's the deal with line 18 when you have a reference to TempPtr?

TempPtr is actually a stupid name. Its the profile of the connected client. What Im doing is accepting the client, starting a handler for the client, and adding it to a list so I can use it later.

Probably being but picky. It's good junior code man. TempPtr.Handler.Start(); would be doing the same thing by the looks of it.

are you doing CIE comp sci? i am too but doing VB rather than C# which would probably be easier.

I also have a final uni project due in 3 days and I still have the website to do, but its simple shit
>make app with xamarin to fill a form
>send form to webservice to save to a remote server, using rest api
>create website to display and print the info filled in the form
It's actually fucking easy but im stupid, I also would post my code but i dont want to get bullied

I'm not very good with super in depth theory but I had just heard about pass by reference and pass by value so I wanted to make sure that the handler in the list was working and not the local variable but I guess it was just me freaking out

I have no idea what CIE is but if its Gr.12 High School Comp Sci then yes

Not OP but my input is go with what's marketable. Go with C#. Plus you'll be able to understand Java considering how similar the syntax is. VB doesn't have a future.

Dont worry about what anons think. Its fucking Jow Forums, half these guys live in basements. Also, good luck with ur project

Did VB in Grade 5 (Very basic shit) and hated it

Dim VB As Sucks

Thanks fren, hopefully everything will work our for the best

Attached: 0J966HKJKY664345.jpg (625x610, 24K)

Heh I remember those days going through a big ass C# 6 book. This is good stuff. Keep it up!

I want to get into php/javascript, and I know a bit of C#, how easy will it be for me?

good luck with PHP

Fuck javascript with a dragon dildo
use typescript

The syntax of JS and C# have some overlaps but I would strongly recommend first trying to grasp the core concepts and pillars of object oriented programming. It's critical. C# isn't very difficult.

don't have a choice in the language sadly. i've been teaching myself some css, html, and a bit of java though. give me your wisdom, anons

>be good programmer
>make six figures
>live on 42nd floor apartment
ok retard

And I am the king of Wakanda

Languages are not a big deal. If you know how to program well in one language then it's just a matter of learning syntax and APIs for various frameworks when porting to another. The real sonovabitch is learning all the associated technologies that support the project that language is written in. Like for Javascript you will probably have to learn Node, npm, webpack, and babel, maybe grunt as well, and that's not even getting into the testing frameworks.

*learns machine code*

Haha, now I am unstoppable

You are the king of being shit

you can say that you own a county, it doesn't matter. This is Jow Forums, you cant prove anything.
(and its insanely unlikely that someone making 6 figures is on here)

I know the core concepts user, I'm just inexperienced
That's nice to hear, I mean, if I take my time I can learn all the frameworks, right?
Thanks fren
Whats the diference
I think you're a bit unfocused, you're learnin html and css which are web oriented, you should look out for web oriented languages which java isnt as far as im aware

You get to know if the arguments to your methods are strings or ints or what
You get code completion for your objects and their properties
You get less retarded code in general

>if I take my time I can learn all the frameworks, right?
Learn how to use them adequately, yes. Some stuff you will stumble through and will have to be satisfied if you just get it to work at all. You'd need years to actually become an expert in all this stuff.