I wish a big strong man would break into my house and rape my face

I wish a big strong man would break into my house and rape my face

Attached: NiwakaPotato (92).jpg (1200x847, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ss-pX6nwjLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>big strong man
>break into my house
>rape my face

mfw

Attached: BuLhsY_CAAAgXd4.jpg (575x745, 56K)

The problem with hard facefucking is that they end up puking. I'd rather rape your butt

I wish that Jesus would bless me with his rights of God's firstborn even though I'm one of his secondborn, like Cain to Abel and Esau to Jacob.

You can rape all of me daddy

>I wish a big strong man would break into my house and rape my face
You should get to know Jeffery then
youtube.com/watch?v=Ss-pX6nwjLU

Attached: 1532381942462.jpg (444x467, 214K)

This is sounding less and less like rape

That would be pretty hot tbqh

Well I'd enjoy it, but it's fun if you hurt me and do it whenever you want, whilst violating my boundaries

Would you dress up as Darkness from Konosuba and refer to me as Kazuma while I verbally berate you and call you a worthless partner

Attached: 608.png (1440x900, 1.13M)

I guess but I can't fill that outfit. I have a megumin cosplay though

I'm just curious, have you been raped before? What makes you want something like this?

A guy forced me against his fridge and kissed me then stared at me and asked me if I liked it and wouldn't let me go until I answered, but that's about it

did you like it?
IIIIIIII

Yes, it was extremely hot. He then fucked me on his floor, but I'd basically consented to that already.

>I have a Megumin cosplay though
Good enough

Attached: artworks-000215091727-9ev6mx-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 51K)

I'm beginning to suspect that you're not a guy and I wouldn't have to just use your butthole

I even have the hat!
Sorry, I'm a guy

oh well that's ok too then, it's easier to be rough with a guy, there's less worry of permanent damage

I mean it kinda hurt but I liked it

Did he do it dry? Did your asshole bleed?

It'll hurt, and you want to be raped anyway. If it's not hurting enough I can always find something else to hurt

My arm bled a little because he was holding me down so hard, but my butt was just a bit sore. he lubed up before though.
Yes daddy

I think I'd start with your mouth actually. Choke you with my dick until you cry. Messy and emotional is best to make you loosen up I think

Please deprive me of air