All I'm saying, is that if we shrunk down all the robots, and gave them away as pets to all the fembots...

All I'm saying, is that if we shrunk down all the robots, and gave them away as pets to all the fembots, all of our problems would be solved.

Attached: 1552680190482.png (2300x2100, 964K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9x13dkOywRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It doesn't matter if it's cute, it's fanfiction and it's another pointless thread.
Improve your threads.

Wtf are you talking about this has been one of the few post I have liked in awhile, Great Idea op.

Attached: The Wanting Camus.jpg (848x1024, 201K)

do you think they would shove us up their pussies? prolly break our necks as a dildo

You were supposed to set the belt to W for wumbo, Spongebob

who is paying you to post this?

Organic monsanto

I would hope they would be more gentle but I'm sure the fembots would be taking out their frustration on us.

Attached: 1554670705649.jpg (2048x1916, 546K)

Like I'd want one of the unwashed neckbeards on here sitting in a tiny cage in my room shouting something racist about black people.

If one of the tiny people is being annoying you could always punish them.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_oyatsu_mk2__e8ebdc66da71a656036d003c77a68925.jpg (770x820, 393K)

please don't die, this is the only good thread on Jow Forums right now.

Attached: 1549166944801.jpg (1081x1200, 176K)

Okay fine, I'll keep them as pets as long as they're cute.

According to Gulliver's Travels, tiny people have most of their blemishes hidden away thanks to their diminutive size, so most of them will be cute even if they would otherwise be considered ugly at normal size. However, a giant has all of their blemishes magnified to a scale that becomes annoying, every mole, skin flake, stray hair, and oily patch of skin becomes obvious to the tiny, thus a tiny will find a giant to be quite ugly.

Attached: 1547828039271.png (822x1200, 1.8M)

La planete sauvage anyone?

Attached: la_planete_sauvage_by_wardenclyffetower_d8xan4s-pre.jpg (894x894, 58K)

Such a creepy movie

Attached: qtip qt3.14.jpg (763x1080, 159K)

Ikr, discovered it when I was 13 and me and my brother still talk about it and sit down for a watch nearly a decade later.

damn imagine some fembot bitch keeping us as like pet hamsters and giving us a (normal) block of cheese but for us its fucking huge so we just have a ton of cheese that we can all eat while chilling within our tiny human terrarium wouldn't that be something

I feel like I would quickly get tired of cheese

Attached: 1548296855670.jpg (1280x1811, 296K)

What if they decide to smash you like a bug tho? Or give you to a kid that forgets to feed you and you starve to death? Sentience and pets don't mix imo lolol

You'd go insane very quickly without technology to keep you entertained. Not to mention if you put robots in the same area they are likely to eat each other before long.

>You'd go insane very quickly without technology to keep you entertained
That's why you get two robots and put them together. Then they can entertain themselves with conversation and fistfights.

Attached: 1531338352484.jpg (2480x3508, 1.25M)

idk it could apply for other food too
Yeah I'm imagining a pure owner. I'd be pretty upset if I was stuck in a terrarium with a spider, but I'd hope us robots would band together with spears or something against it.
Humans lived fine prior to the agricultural revolution. I would be quite bored without anything to read, however. But I'm a mathfag so if I could have a stick to write in the dirt with I'd be entertained for a long time.

Oops, meant to send this to

Attached: 1547278706541.jpg (1024x1536, 155K)

>I'd be pretty upset if I was stuck in a terrarium with a spider
I talked with a femanon one time that said she would probably do that if she had a tiny shrunken man, she even said she would give a tiny spear for the fight.
Is that you Sarah?

No I'm a man, sorry user. Odd coincidence, though. Where do you have conversations with femanons?

I met her on this board a long ass time ago. I made a joke and apparently it was funny enough that she wanted to keep in touch.
I didnt really think you were her but it was so fucking similar I had to ask

Idk about being small myself but I would love to keep a smol fembot. I would build her a doll house and shit with functioning water system so she could wash herself. I would cook her food like link related
>youtube.com/watch?v=9x13dkOywRU
and the sex would be pretty hot too

Damn this is something I didn't know I desired. Also how the fuck did they get those tiny eggs?

I would like if a fembot put me in her anus.

Where do i find this shite to watch?

I've dreamed about a fembot eating my tiny self by swallowing me whole just so she could see if she would feel me or not.

Whats a fembot kriginal