Once schizophrenia is cured, I'll come here to get a boyfriend

Once schizophrenia is cured, I'll come here to get a boyfriend.

Attached: Dolijuta.png (600x600, 362K)

Uh huh, yeah, sure pal.

Attached: 1559158975975.jpg (864x810, 99K)

This isn't me. I'm only interested in girls, and I'd never add any discordfags.

Attached: Nawamār.png (600x600, 373K)

>mfw I get to see they day the discord conglomerate gets this seething
we are winning bros

If you have schizophrenia why not just start dating one of the voices in your head. Create the ideal Tulpa bf

Uh huh, yeah, sure pal. Sure thing. Gotcha.

Attached: 1544927554378.gif (500x280, 1.26M)

Because they're not nice people. I want someone who will comfort me and won't criticize everything I do.

Attached: Rāmawas Wartā.png (600x600, 333K)

>"its the final breakdowwwwn!"

You mean that won't criticize ANYthing you do?

Start with yourself, trannoid. God I hate perma self-loathing losers like you so much, always bringing everyone down with them.

Why don't you just stop caring about other people? It's a lot easier and it takes care of your problem.

Attached: download.gif (500x282, 1.37M)

That's just unrealistic, silly. What is realistic is finding a boyfriend that will criticize you in a way that is constructive and helps you to better yourself. People will criticize though, it's what they do.
kek

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x1000, 99K)

>that will criticize you in a way that is constructive and helps you to better yourself.
but user thats called manipulation. fucking happy people ruining the schizo poster

DISCORD CONGLOMERATE ON SUICIDE WATCH, THEY KNOW THEY CAN'T KEEP THIS CHARADE UP, DISCORDFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I went to therapy. They don't outright call you a retard for believing weird shit. They are nice and not super critical. I want that.

Attached: Swentagrēiwa.png (600x600, 336K)

Going by that logic any kind of advice or well-meaning words are manipulation. Criticism is unavoidable in this world. Gotta put on your adult pants and learn to deal with it, unfortunately.

There's a reason you are paying for that therapy and treatment. The way they act is a paid construction to make money, it's nothing tangible in real life. Sad, but true.

Attached: download2.gif (450x253, 796K)

but that was the whole point of the psyops, make this 'aiste' persona so people can bully it and eventually turn into psychos, there is no schizoposter, only a practice dummy so the discord conglomerate may use you later

Yea because that's what you're paying them for, to sit there and listen to your dumbass rambling and enable whatever stupid complex you've got going on, hopefully getting you to continue coming back to them for more validation of your fantasy that you are perfect and have never done anything wrong

This, based. FUCK PSYCHS AND THERAPISTS

I didn't pay them. As far as I know it was subsidized in my country.

Attached: Kūlgrinda.png (600x600, 336K)

Ok, then that's what your country's wagies are paying them for.

They are still being paid though, so it doesn't disprove the point.

Attached: download (5).jpg (1280x720, 93K)

how much data/time do you have left?

also fuck you you fucking leech, no wonder neither of you gives a fuck about wasting taxpayer money on retarded shit. kys

Very very little. I should be gone in minutes probably. And I'm not a leech. Girls already have it harder when it comes to diagnosing mental illness. I'm suffering much more.

Attached: Undēinas Dajā.png (600x600, 364K)

Aiste do you want me to do anything with my IceTea collection should you leave for real? Maybe I should upload somewhere, or is ctrl-alt-supreme fine with you? Need to cleanup my files.

Attached: Affection.png (600x600, 371K)

>girls
I sincerely don't believe that out of the x number of people running this psyop any of them is a girl, you fuckers are really trying too hard

Forgot to say HAVE MERCY JANNY IM NOT HIM PLS

Go ahead and purge it. They never brought anything good to anyone.

Attached: Paskutinė.png (600x600, 330K)

>implying you aren't one of the conglomerate members having fun replying to one of yours in the last hours of this charade
enjoy your ban, I made sure to report you on 2 computers and 3 phones