I'm 24 years old and still a KHV. How the fuck is this even possible. What the hell is wrong with women ?

I'm 24 years old and still a KHV. How the fuck is this even possible. What the hell is wrong with women ?

Attached: OroQuLU.gif (659x576, 137K)

I'm 29 and turning into a wizard in a couple months, you ain't seen shit yet.

Well I'm a 28 year old KHHV, take that nigger!

invest in your body now before it is too late. lift.

There is seriously no one else to blame but yourself.
Take this from a female khhv

actullay shut the fuck up larping faggot

i'm almost 36. khhv. no, it does not get better. am a neet liviing with monny and daddy waiting them to die so i can kill myself.

23 year old kv here. How do people unironically become hugless? Like a bitch has never given you a hug? Kissing and fucking are different because if any of those happen then it's clear she wants the cock, but hugging? Bitches give out hugs for free

Its been awhile since I posted here. Not larping.
The catalogue looks like a cancer pit btw

I am over six feet tall and hirsute, I'm like a sasquatch and have the male version of resting bitchface, people cross the street to avoid walking past me, nobody ever sits next to me on public transit, I think everybody just assumes I'm homeless

>What the hell is wrong with me?
Ftfy

I certainly imagine there'd be some girl out there who finds a kink in that.

thanks for your assessment whore

same though but i think youre a bit autistic. no one will sit next to anyone on public transit unless theres no other spaces, everyone wants to maximise their public space unless theyre there with friends. im also 6' and have an unapproachable look but thots do offer thots like candy on halloween.

yeah bro, hobo looking guys get all kinds of mad pussy, if I play my cards right I might get to bang some meth head before she cuts my nuts off

People sit next to each other all the time on public transit, shoulder to shoulder, cause during rush hour there's not enough room for the luxury of leaving spaces. You sit wherever there's a seat so more people can cram on. I still manage to have one of those two-seaters to myself at the back. I even put my backpack in my lap to be polite.

Lifting won't make a difference

t. lifting for 7 years, steroids for 2, body better than 99.9% of males

How are you going to kys?
I have been looking for a non painful way that isn't to messy

Ever think that the problem might be with you and not the other half of the human race, hmmmmm?

Putting your backpack on your lap is not polite. It's just something that you do if you're not retarded.

>Hugless
This isn't even a matter of finding a girl that wants to be together with you, just find a female friend. Even I managed that one and I'm a gross fat loser.

>20
>Hugged a girl multiple times
>Kiss only once
>Phone sex twice
>Girl flaked at the last second before sex. She said that we should wait and then friendzoned me a month later( she had a bf lol)

Attached: images (1).png (225x224, 7K)