ALL I want is to live somewhere warm in a big city (south florida or los angeles)

>ALL I want is to live somewhere warm in a big city (south florida or los angeles)
>THIS IS ALL I WANT
>ALL I ASKED FROM GOD was this
>this
>simply this
>waiting tables in a big warm city
>live in a cold shitty small town 8 hours from civilization

I fucking hate god so much and I will use my fucking hate and power to fucking destroy god when I leave this human body I will become so fucking powerful from my hatred from god I will join the fucking forces of satan and be powerful enough myself to crush god and I will lead satans army to victory and fucking annihilate this world all christcucks and god

all I fucking want is to be in nature. I DONT WANT FUCKING SNOW. I want to look outside and see nature all year round. green fucking lively nature and trees. ALL I WANT. CANT HAVE THAT WITH GOD.

I dont want it to fucking snow. I want green trees all year round. I want rain and sunshine. I dont want snow. I want to live in a big city where things happen and dreams come true. I dont wanna be a bumpkin. I dont wanna be cold. I am not asking much. im literally barely asking for anything

Attached: 1442177743317.png (601x601, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_industry_of_the_Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo#Foreign_involvement
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobalt#History
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

come to new mexico and see how you like it you ungrateful northern cocksucker

LA is fucking horrendous in the summer time.

just move out if you want bro. visualize your goals.

I'm in a similar position dog! Currently been saving money for a few months in preparation for making such a move, looking for some kind of employment in one of 10-12 cities that I chose based solely on size/number of sunny days per year. What's holding you back?

probation for being black

i would take a few months of heat over 9 months of cold

Literally delusional. You're pretty fucking stupid if you think a city's gonna fix your shitty life... also, news flash dumbass... cities have snow too, also mostly gray and lifeless buildings.

shut the fuck up retard I know what I want

Reality is gonna hit you so fucking hard, you'll beg to go back to your snow village. Also, I live in a big capital city and I reap the benefits of it every SINGLE SECOND. Going to my nice office job right now and Mr. Goldstein's gonna give me extra shekels this week for being a good boi.

Suck on my city dick, village fag.

Are you always high when you make that thread, OP?

True. California is a pretty adventurous state with all the beaches, mountains, parks, and fairs that it has to offer. But I have to warn you the weather is absolute hell as far as summer goes. If you can survive 102 degree weather from June to September then you dont have anything to worry about. Well apart from the expensive housing costs and the homeless.

Never been to Florida but user, LA is a huge shithole. If you want a good coastal city live in northern San Diego county, maybe fallbrook, you'd be in a decent area, surrounded by orchards.
Los Angeles is filled with feces, hobos Spics, and smog.

Stfu at least you're American. I was born in South Africa. How do you think I feel?

You do NOT want to live in LA. Don't be like all the other retarded fucks that come out here thinking LA is a good place to live. It's not, it's shit. Literally the worst place I have ever been in the USA. Don't fucking touch it with a 40 mile pole.

Shiiiet I wuz only smokin some kush and drivin yall, den mufuggin gawd and shiet come up and say I is on probashun for bein a dumbass fuckin nigga, dats some buushit yall baka I wuz gon go to dem cities and shiet
I ain't gon listen to no mufuggin advice on how to git outta truble neither, I is gon bitch bout it erry mufuggin day on dem mongolian anime tiddy boards, yallknawwatimsayin?

I blame La-La Land for convincing people that LA is some hip and cool place to be. Hollywood is like 5x5 miles. The only accurate part of the movie is the beginning where everyone hates traffic and a poor road maintenance. In fact, the movie bashes the only good part of LA, it's got a lot of really good hole in the wall ethnic food.
In reality, a better portrayal of LA is the 1st season of 24 where Jack's daughter is wandering the streets and nearly gets raped like 5 times.

whites are racist as fuck fuck whites. all they fucking do is enslave everyone fucking rip fun away from everything and forcibly extract peoples piss to make sure they aren't smoking weed on their free time

fuck the whites and fuck you

Das right nigguh, god be racis an shiiiiet!

I would want a warm region but smaller city. maybe Little Rock, Jacksonville, or any Gulf of Mexico coastal cities.

non-whites are only upset because we came up on top. If shitskin subhumans enslaved and killed us (like the T*rks had done before we BTFO them), then they would be happy.

Stupid swarthoid

OP has chosen Chaos route. Gl hf

Your people are that way

Attached: c62.jpg (546x700, 136K)

oh look, probation nigger is back

just let people smoke weed and fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>because we came up on top

Attached: africa-france.jpg (490x356, 50K)

most food comes from people like my dumb ass uncle in Kansas, not Africa, you stupid swarthoid

>thinking the spoonfeeding represents literal food
It is an analogy for resources. This is an African spoonfeeding you again as usual.

You want it you got it

Attached: 1560157899091.gif (1000x730, 826K)

>when the retards think you're white
Lol, useless retard race that can't even into laws.

Please name the resource that you had previously used (hint: most of the resources only gained value with white people's hard working hands) that White Godmen deprived you of.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_industry_of_the_Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo#Foreign_involvement

>"previously used"
Did you even read that part of my post, you subhuman swarthoid rape monkey?

You're embarrassing yourself. Really badly.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobalt#History

Those resources are natural you fucking nigger. france TOOK them by FORCE. nobody spoonfed them to anyone. maybe if those chimps could defend their sovereignty

OP i hope you know that no matter how you try to mix this thread up, we know you're that blackie who decided to drive on benzos. I REALLY wanna know how long your probation is. it must be long cuz you post this shit ever single day. guess there's nothing else to do. MAN THAT SUCKS BRO

No where there does it say that 1. Congo niggers ever used Cobalt before we taught you what it was, or 2. that you so much as knew about the existence of Cobalt deposits underneath your jungle 3. or that it's remotely impactful on anything.

This isn't stolen wealth. It's created wealth, you useless, illiterate half-human.

Attached: actually read it, dumb nigger.jpg (1045x950, 249K)

Perhaps admit you don't understand something before chimping out?

I'm tired of spoonfeeding you. You don't understand how cobalt is mined. If you did, you'd realise how ridiculous what you're saying is.

What point is there arguing with nogs when their brains are too primitive to recognize what is and isn't an argument?

20th century cobalt mines are not the reason cannibalistic Congolese ape creatures are poor or that White Godmen are wealthy. Negros had no use for rare earth minerals either before the white man learned to utilize them.

OP, I'll come help you. They nickname me the Guangzhou Warrior, because I was born in Guangzhou (a city in China). Your words struck me deeply and I feel like I can't leave you alone in your struggle. I had a conversation with Lee minutes ago and he told me you're most likely in the middle of Bumfucknowhere (a small town in Cold Kingdom).
I know it's tough but please hang in there for just a little bit.
Once I get you out of that hellhole, let's live a life of leisure, and at our pace. Away from society that tries to push us to normalcy.
With love,

Guang Zhou

Attached: 1546791903898.jpg (428x424, 16K)